26 in San Francisco

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: 26 in San Francisco

Post by xtravel »

Welcome to HA.

What was your job and why did you quit?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My brother works in SF and commutes from NY city, he claims SF has changed a lot in the last 15 years so he quit his job there and made a small fortune on his condo and went back to his condo in NY.

He got called back there for a job and his wife resides in NY which they both preferred.

You saying you do not want kids is the whole idea, they want most of the white gene pool reduced and their plan is working. That is if you are white of course,

I have family in Tampa and St.Pete, CLWTR. Pinellas is a nice place to live and predominately white I might add but FL is no longer a bargain for land but a good place to grow food for yourself.

I think you are thinking correctly, it's time to opt out and hide if you can.....Twenty six'ers are screwed so lay low unless you can join the illuminati and just print money.
Time to Hide!
football84football
Freshman Poster

Post by football84football »

xtravel wrote:Welcome to HA.

What was your job and why did you quit?
People didn't talk to each other. No laughter. I'd go to Starbucks afterwards and the guys there talk and laugh. The extreme political correctness was part of it.

I'm looking at places like Tampa, Dallas, and San Diego, but I'm sad to find very, very few jobs compared to SF.

To repeat, the culture of phoniness and inhibition is what troubles me. I'm hear because it's something Winston has discussed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

tHEY HAVE CREATED A PHONY CULTURE BUT MOST ARE TO STRUPID TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

tHEY ARE AND HAVE SET the system up to where nobody lives in their local environment anymore, the ability for communities to take care of themselves locally has been destroyed and on purpose I might add so we can be killed at the push of a button if our rulers desire.

Breaking all the local support chains and then creating all these lies as reality will do this in a heartbeat to the populace.
Time to Hide!
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Fast food and i quit vecause i found more lucuritve ways to generate an income online. In addition, I'm not a fast pace worker.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts