My honest observation is that people from poor countries are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

My honest observation is that people from poor countries are

Post by Zionosis »

So I have made many friends from at least quite a few countries, and one thing I notice is that people from poor countries tend to not understand the concept of friendship.
These people in poor countries only keep talking to you if you can help them, if someone else comes along that can help them more then they will ignore you after that.

I live in Australia, I have friends here and they always are willing to talk to me and hang out. They never snob me etc, they understand what friendship means.

But it's the same in other countries, I have 2 friends from HK and they are good people and I know 1 person here who is Chinese and he is a good dude also.

But whenever I thought I was making a friend with someone from a country like the Philippines or India, I usually notice they think differently. They seem to just view everything in life as who to temporarily be around long enough to help themselves, they don't seem to understand what friendship is. It may come down to intelligence possibly, I have known like 7 Filipino people and a common thing they all do is they seem to just stop talking to you all of a sudden for no reason, a Filipino is a type of person that if they won the lottery they would become the biggest snob a$$hole overnight, that is the kind of people they are.

This is why I just gave up on talking to any of them from now on, even my friend in HK told me that the Filipino people are nearly all fake in how they try to come across when they meet a person, that inside they are nearly all heartless and cold and nasty people. Sadly I have to agree.

Hey Winston, I got you some more ad revenue by making this post. Hope you are making a decent amount, I haven't been on here for ages.

I would like to add that women from the third world are probably the easiest to get, but they are the worst type of women to get and usually are nasty and don't have a heart. So I suggest that if you guys really are obsessed with getting a woman abroad that you at least target a developed country and at least don't date the first woman who seems too easy to be legit. Nothing good comes easy in life, if you try hard you will get a proper woman. You can really get some good women in the USA and Australia also, I think this site just is aimed at men who are butthurt and haven't tried much and just go overseas and sleep with cheap gold diggers (which is pretty sad).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: My honest observation is that people from poor countries

Post by Zambales »

Zionosis wrote: I would like to add that women from the third world are probably the easiest to get, but they are the worst type of women to get and usually are nasty and don't have a heart.
I guess you've never dated a western woman before. :)
Zionosis wrote: Nothing good comes easy in life, if you try hard you will get a proper woman
Very true. Overseas!
Zionosis wrote: You can really get some good women in the USA and Australia also
Yep. Usually average looking or worse, already happily married, or one needing a father for her kids.
Zionosis wrote:So I have made many friends from at least quite a few countries, and one thing I notice is that people from poor countries tend to not understand the concept of friendship.
This is a characteristic of the Anglosphere too. The difference being is that people in the West are more crafty and skilled at masking over their bullshit/hidden agenda's. It might take a year or two to see their true colours though. Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone but it's more common than you may think.
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Post by dragonsmack68 »

"So I have made many friends from at least quite a few countries, and one thing I notice is that people from poor countries tend to not understand the concept of friendship.
These people in poor countries only keep talking to you if you can help them, if someone else comes along that can help them more then they will ignore you after that."

It is called...survival. It isn't where a person is from, it is the situation he/she is in and why you should pick your friends carefully.

But whenever I thought I was making a friend with someone from a country like the Philippines or India, I usually notice they think differently. They seem to just view everything in life as who to temporarily be around long enough to help themselves, they don't seem to understand what friendship is. It may come down to intelligence possibly, I have known like 7 Filipino people and a common thing they all do is they seem to just stop talking to you all of a sudden for no reason, a Filipino is a type of person that if they won the lottery they would become the biggest snob a$$hole overnight, that is the kind of people they are.

Not sure about this, I mean there are plenty of women who have significantly improved their situation through finding a financially stable partner and the first thing they do is find ways to help out their family/friends.

This is why I just gave up on talking to any of them from now on, even my friend in HK told me that the Filipino people are nearly all fake in how they try to come across when they meet a person, that inside they are nearly all heartless and cold and nasty people. Sadly I have to agree.

Although i stated above many will try to help out their family and a friends, i do agree with this statement. There are plenty of users which I believe it is due to living in a place that is basically a dead end for many.

I would like to add that women from the third world are probably the easiest to get, but they are the worst type of women to get and usually are nasty and don't have a heart. So I suggest that if you guys really are obsessed with getting a woman abroad that you at least target a developed country and at least don't date the first woman who seems too easy to be legit. Nothing good comes easy in life, if you try hard you will get a proper woman. You can really get some good women in the USA and Australia also, I think this site just is aimed at men who are butthurt and haven't tried much and just go overseas and sleep with cheap gold diggers (which is pretty sad).

Disagree, just as many gold diggers from developed countries. If a woman is looking for a foreigner, regardless of the country they reside in, she is more apt to be a gold digger.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I can say that I am sharing your opinion...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: .....I notice is that people from poor countries tend to not understand the concept of friendship.
.....These people in poor countries only keep talking to you if you can help them, if someone else comes along that can help them more then they will ignore you after that.
.....But whenever I thought I was making a friend with someone from a country like the Philippines or India, I usually notice they think differently
There is something true partially at least, what you write here.

To become friends with poor people who know only about their own life and have never been out of their country is not so easy, it takes a lot of time.

Of course, there are also a huge number of liars and scammers in such countries like Philippines, it's a part of their life, they see no way how to survive otherwise in a violent world of poverty.

However if you really help a poor child in Philippines for a better life, it is known that such children will be always very devoted and grateful to the foreigner who took care of them.
I would like to add that women from the third world are probably the easiest to get, but they are the worst type of women to get and usually are nasty and don't have a heart. So I suggest that if you guys really are obsessed with getting a woman abroad that you at least target a developed country
Makes sense, but which developed countries are in your mind? I can talk only about Asia - Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore?
Good luck with that - Winston has his own threads about Taiwan....
I can really get some good women in the USA and Australia also, I think this site just is aimed at men who are butthurt and haven't tried much and just go overseas and sleep with cheap gold diggers (which is pretty sad).
If you can get good women in USA and Australia, what are you doing here? FYI, not all men who are living abroad are married with a cheap gold digger.