Write down your goals.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Write down your goals.

Post by Nomad »

Does anyone here write down your goals? If so, what do you have?

I just finished 2 weeks ago one of my goals of only drinking water for a month and lost 5 pounds. Although its probably a bad idea, I weigh myself every morning. And some days I just hover, and those can be a bit demoralizing as it makes you feel like your going no where. But I never gain weight. Then there are days, and I loose between 0.2 - 0.6 pounds, and those days make me feel happy and know that i'm on the right track. Its slow progress, but still progress.

I use to drink soda like a alcoholic and buy tons of Dr. Pepper. Usually I get 1.5 Liters which is about 4 cups and would gain a whole pound for each one. So I decided to quit and just stick to water. Its been 6 weeks and though I have had some soda after my month of fasting, it isn't the same. Its way too sweet and it hurts my teeth. Also I get headaches from it and my mood significantly lowers.

But that goal is over and now I need a new one for July. I already setup a system of walking the trail here but I should probably get a bit more strict on it. On the hobby side, I'm producing and working on my javascript video game. Which is fun, but atm frustration, because I need sound assets. So now i'm spending too many hours "looking for rpg sounds", than actually coding. But its just part of the job since most of it's already has its logic coded.

Oh yes, I also have 1 more goal, I usually look at Facebook once a day in the morning, but that makes me very annoyed, so I am going to try and give that up as well. No social media in the morning.

So what are your goals?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NeoBugman
Freshman Poster

Re: Write down your goals.

Post by NeoBugman »

I meditate 30-45 minutes a day. Its been significantly helpful.
bachataguydelsol
Freshman Poster

Re: Write down your goals.

Post by bachataguydelsol »

Why bother telling anyone your goals? Most people will seek to make you fail in your efforts to improve your life.

Pride and jealousy are human character flaws...