The difference between men and women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The difference between men and women

Post by Eric »

Yes. it's harder to actually be a man, than it is to be a woman. And I'll explain why.
Men have to form, into a man. We're not born into a man...but being a man requires a hard, sharp edge, a point - much like a phallus. Women on the other hand have no such thing...they are ether. They are already formed and just like they are.
Men think that women think that how men think. Women think that men think like how they think. It's a harder job to be a man because we have to stay strong and sharp. Woman by nature is softer and all they have to do is remain uncorrupted. Men think, and I know I'm guilty of this, that the things that would piss us off - piss women off. That's a huge mistake.

We can't think like that, I'm educating myself just as much as I'm educating others here. I want to help you guys out.

There was a Jewish bit of knowledge I found interesting from chabad: The man is represented by sun, the woman moon. The man is dynamic, bright/intellect, penetrating...the woman, like the moon, is cold and dark and ethereal, and receives his light. So there is a masculine and feminine in the Universe, in this example. Universally, women are drawn toward men because they don't have any light of themselves.
Men, like the Sun, illuminates and guides the universe.

That's why feminism is a joke, can't possibly work. It defies nature, the universe and G-d itself.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The difference between men and women

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:G-d
Seriously? First you attack jews. Then you fall for Orthodox Judaism.

"God also said to Moses, “Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation."

וַיֹּאמֶר֩ עֹ֨וד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־מֹשֶׁ֗ה כֹּֽה־תֹאמַר֮ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵאלֹהֵ֥י יַעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר׃

-- Exodus 3:15

So why "adonai" or "ha-shem" or "G-d"? Talmudic bullshit.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The difference between men and women

Post by Eric »

Whatever man. You think too much... so I said G-d respectfully. So what. You know what unless you can respond to the conversation we were having before - WHEN you just left out, rudely...out of nowhere after I'd put a question to you- then don't talk to me.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.