American women: 1950's vs. 2010's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

American women: 1950's vs. 2010's

Post by Falcon »

Some of you, especially some older guys, seem to be wondering why I keep ending up with women older than myself.

Well, let's take a look at these 2 contrasting videos: 1950's vs. 2010's.

Just 60 years / 2 generations later.
Mankind has never changed so fast. For all of prehistory, we as a species would change very gradually over thousands of years.

Women your own age when you were a young man:

Women my own age nowadays:

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women: 1950's vs. 2010's

Post by yick »

Is it fair to say, Falcon. That you stood a chance with even these below average American women?

Probably not, best thing you (and Winston and Zboy...) ever did was go to Asia.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Let's be honest here. I doubt the lion's share of Happier Abroad could actually choose these hashtag selfie types? More importantly, if you could get with them, I doubt you'd have ever though about leaving the west. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Surely not to rehash the same tired narrative. No. It couldn't be that.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

If women had today's looks/fashion & those general abilities (do house stuff & generally not be an adversary), that would be pretty freakin' cool.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Man With a Plan wrote:Let's be honest here. I doubt the lion's share of Happier Abroad could actually choose these hashtag selfie types? More importantly, if you could get with them, I doubt you'd have ever though about leaving the west. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Surely not to rehash the same tired narrative. No. It couldn't be that.
I mean, when you actually compare and contrast the videos themselves, you just realize how shockingly, radically different Westerners have changed in only half a century.
It's only a blink of an eye from the perspective of the evolutionary time scale.
It's as if you're looking at two completely different Homo species.
wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by wingfeather »

Man With a Plan wrote:I doubt the lion's share of Happier Abroad could actually choose these hashtag selfie types?
You say that as if this type of woman is a prize.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Man With a Plan wrote:Let's be honest here. I doubt the lion's share of Happier Abroad could actually choose these hashtag selfie types? More importantly, if you could get with them, I doubt you'd have ever though about leaving the west. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Surely not to rehash the same tired narrative. No. It couldn't be that.
I doubt they would get the traditional woman either, or they would. Basically they either are not attractive to the opposite sex, for whatever reason, have personality issues, have standards and requirements well above what they can expect given their status and looks, or genuinely prefer asian women and have had white before so they can attract white but prefer yellow.

Attracting women is not rocket science. Men of all races have been doing it for 100,000 years, and continue to do so, as the vast majority of people end up with someone. Some, for one of the above reasons, prefer to put the blame fro their chronic singleness on all sorts of other reasons.

True the traditional woman is more rare than they used to be, but so are traditional men. You just need to adjust your tactics and be what such women look for i.e, an old school man, and to aim within your ability. A middle aged overweight balding 5 is not going to get a young virgin old school hot 8+, unless he buys her or downgrades in race or social status. But the decent ones are not for sale. They want a man they respect who will be a companion and raise a family with them. This description does not include old fat farks or mongers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder,
I get the sense that if you grow up in America, you get one or two chances to get married and settle down. If you blow those chances or they don't work out, then you're screwed and have no more chances left. Even i had a chance to settle down with an American woman once. (Her photo is on my bio page and in this forum under "robin lafleur") But she wasnt my type and we didnt have much in common and i wasnt that attracted to her. We more in love with the idea of being in love than with each other.

So its not like the average guy in America has decent choices beyond one or two women. Its not like you have choices in america. Its not like shopping at Walmart.

Go to America and see how toxic and antisocial people are there. Theres no way in hell to even make normal friends. Its not like in the 70s where you could flirt with women in america and where people liked hanging out with others and making friends and having good times together. Go to America and you'll see.

Thus i dont see how the average man can have any options in america. Sure if he goes to school and goes to work and does all the normal stuff, he may have one or two opportunities at finding a wife to settle down with, but his choices may suck. So then what? You gotta consider that kradmelder. Plus if youre looking for traditional women who make a good wife, its nearly impossible, especially on the west coast and in big cities.

Bottom line: no choices. Its true that many of us may have personality issues too, like you said. However​ what i describe above is also true as well. You gotta consider that. Even if we are all losers, still you definitely can't say that America's dating scene is normal, natural or healthy at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have come to the conclusion America is going to completely collapse and kill most of the people here coming up, I live in a strictly college town and 10 years ago the women were not all that bad and alot were very beautiful with femininity but today it's as stated by TACO that the women are the canary in the coal mine and this civilization is dead!

Even the older woman most of them anyhow are shocked at how destructive the younger woman have become, the town I live in is a bunch of totally brainwashed stooges even way more so than most Americans.

You do not have to even go back to the 50's, the major transformation has really happened in the last 10 years in the youth to the point of no return. Women are easily duped even more so than men and the males are bad enough.

This has been done on purpose to destroy what was the best middle class ever.
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Kradmelder,
I get the sense that if you grow up in America, you get one or two chances to get married and settle down. If you blow those chances or they don't work out, then you're screwed and have no more chances left. Even i had a chance to settle down with an American woman once. (Her photo is on my bio page and in this forum under "robin lafleur") But she wasnt my type and we didnt have much in common and i wasnt that attracted to her. We more in love with the idea of being in love than with each other.

So its not like the average guy in America has decent choices beyond one or two women. Its not like you have choices in america. Its not like shopping at Walmart.

Go to America and see how toxic and antisocial people are there. Theres no way in hell to even make normal friends. Its not like in the 70s where you could flirt with women in america and where people liked hanging out with others and making friends and having good times together. Go to America and you'll see.

Thus i dont see how the average man can have any options in america. Sure if he goes to school and goes to work and does all the normal stuff, he may have one or two opportunities at finding a wife to settle down with, but his choices may suck. So then what? You gotta consider that kradmelder. Plus if youre looking for traditional women who make a good wife, its nearly impossible, especially on the west coast and in big cities.

Bottom line: no choices. Its true that many of us may have personality issues too, like you said. However​ what i describe above is also true as well. You gotta consider that. Even if we are all losers, still you definitely can't say that America's dating scene is normal, natural or healthy at all.
What you say is also true. But it applies everywhere. You have a chance or two when young and it doesnt come around again often. Unlike you i grabbed that chance but the issues were there. Same as with you. She was decent but not compatible. It just seemed like time to settle down, so you settle. At least she dropped good calves. She was good stock and was good to breed with. But for me personally not right.

Then i had many years of not good options except for sex. Eventually a decent one came that was compatible. And it was so obvious. None was ever more so. So you have to curb the itchy feet. If you have major issues that chance will never come.

Usa is an extreme case of world wide processes. The west coast is the worst and the mid west is the least affected.

In your case being asian the opportunity is even more limited. The decent ones are the least likely to cross the racial line.

Yet the majority of americans still find someone at home. For you as a chinaman, ja, i can see the problems are many times worse, even if you were a really good catch.

I never took a fancy to american women. Of all white people they are the least compatible to me. At an international event it is easy to see that except for being white i have less in common with yanks in terms of culture and behaviour than any other white. In many cases it is easier to relate to black africans or asians. I find most american women obnoxious. But american men are far more adjusted to that than i am.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder,
Actually yes my options in America with white women were close to zero due to me being Asian. However if i had sought Asian women out in America i would have had more chances and choices. The problem was when i was in my late teens and twenties, i was primarily attracted to white girls, because i was a white guy in an asian body, and found white girls to be more attractive. I just didnt desire asian girls as much. Most asian american guys like me eventually settle with asian american girls or FOB asian girls. So my mistake was not going for asian girls when i was young. If i had i could have had more dates and chances to settle down. I was too obsessed with white girls.

As my parents always told me, "Winston your problem is that you always want whats least achievable. Better to focus on what's achievable. Otherwise your life will be full of suffering."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Were women once subservient to men, and women even liked it that way? Are some of them now just narcissists who are concerned with getting their own ego boosts? The family has been destroyed. Replaced with vanity.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Overanalyzing this. There are some really beautiful American women, one can't draw conclusions on stereotypes. ..
As has been stated - my problem is not with the American female, even though many of them present as toxic (and probably are)...it's the whole entire culture of anyone younger nowadays and my age.

It's terrible terrible terrible. It's a bunch of brainwashed communist stooges - who think we all have to conform/like each other, robotically accept each other - THIS DESTROYS INTERACTION. I repeat...this actually destroys any healthy interactions. I have to put up a wall against such people and I don't like that.
I'd rather spend my time around people I enjoy and like being around.

my sex drive is nil. When I'm not working, I'm reading a book..

I don't care anymore. I'd rather sit in the tidal pool...not be out in the surf.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The guys in that video all look like fags and worthless, completely backbone-less ... narcissistic fuckboys who have no self esteem and who'll do anything for the splinter attention of such women.
What a sad life that is.
The women appear totally callous and heartless, vapid, soulless and narcissistic. Everyone's lost their mind. People don't even have a sense what they're doing... they're just doing it. I can tell you firsthand those people aren't happy, at all.
This is Tavistock mind training at it's finest. Went from Beatles to this.
A Dyonisian cult.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

I think we have to accept that society is changing. Whether you believe in marxist/Jew takeover, corporate subversion or less-than-sane theories the fact of the matter is, change is part of the human condition. That's just how it is. No amount of whining or resistance will change that. In fact, if you cannot adapt, you will be left behind. I believe Charles Darwin said that. And those are words I live by.

It's simple, fellas. We don't live in an early agrarian civilisation anymore. We live in a sort of post-industrial society. We have machines to do most of the heavy lifting for BOTH sexes. You can say that a woman's "place" is in the kitchen all you want; that's subjective and is not a sweeping truth. In fact, this weird aversion to women who want to work reeks of insecurity to me. That tells me you (those of you who scream for that) don't have anything going for you and need to keep a woman hostage to be in a relationship. I thought I was desperate and sorry by taking pay for play routes, but that takes the cake.

It's time to accept the fact that the world is changing, and choose: adapt to it, or die. There is no middle-ground. Well, not without serious think tanking on one's own end.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf