What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Post by drealm »

Please list your 6 favorite countries for women.

By favorite I don't mean favorite to everyone, just you and your personal goals, whatever they may be p4p, pua, ltr, etc.
Last edited by drealm on April 30th, 2017, 6:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: List your 6 top countries

Post by droid »

6? :lol:
Lol the window is closing everyday, by the second. Perhaps 3 or 4 but pretty soon none of this will be applicable, as everything goes to the shitter.
Count yourself lucky if you catch some of the trailing end somewhere.
Last edited by droid on April 30th, 2017, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: List your 6 top countries

Post by drealm »

droid wrote:6? :lol:
Lol the window is closing everyday, by the second. Perhaps 3 or 4 but pretty soon none of this will be aplicable, as everything goes to the shitter.
Count yourself lucky if you catch some of the trailing end somewhere.
I'm still to know your top six. Supposing you could travel to them tomorrow where would you go? Would they all be in one region (latin america, asia, eastern europe)? Or spread over?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries?

Post by droid »

Well it's not that simple since some of you guys only want white or white-washed women and you're also not being that specific. Looks, demeanor, LTR , casual sex, dumb clubbers etc.
Also like i'm saying, things are changing so fast it's hard to tell if the places i've been 4 - 5 years ago are still the same.

-Vietnam
-China
-Slovakia
-Germany
-Colombia
Been to many countries but honestly i can't think of a sixth. Perhaps japan or korea but it seems those are done for already. Very curious about them though.

The term "top", while technically correct, kind of doesn't fit anymore. *Yeah favorite might be better
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Droid......What do you mean Japan and Korea are "done for" ?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I have only been to six countries: USA, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Dominican Republic and Philippines.

Jonny Law Top Six Countries
1. Philippines
2. Dominican Republic
3. Laos
4. Cambodia
5. (TIE) Thailand/ USA
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I assume Russia is the best, but of those I've been to:

(1) Ukraine. I'm in Kiev now. Attractive white women are thick on the ground -- unbelievably so. The city center of Kiev is also surprisingly and strikingly beautiful. Visually the whole scene is idyllic. But -- and it's a big but -- it's EXTREMELY hard to get by in English here. Not so with the following five countries.

(2) Romania
(3) Serbia
(4) Czech Republic
(5) Portugal/france
(6) Croatia

For good looking females I'd skip Ecuador, Georgia and Thailand.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

drealm wrote:Please list your 6 top countries for women.
Drealm, this is my list of top 6 countries for women:

1.) Philippines

2.) Germany

3.) Colombia

4.) Brazil

5.) Ukraine

6.) Italy/France (Tie)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The US is that bad now ? I must admit 15 to 20 years ago in my town the women were beautiful but now it is fairly shocking ....
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

In what sense? Assuming looks and attitude for marriage? i would say poland, argentina, Slovakia.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

1) USA (Plenty of SSBBWs and BBWs with good uber-wet p***y for sport-fu.cking. never get married here they make abhorrent mothers, in case you're down and out without a job, at least there's free homeless shelters, the best anti-homelessness shelter system and services I've seen in the world thus far: I only traveled to SE Asia, Canada, Australia, HK, the Philippines and almost all of Latin America.)
2) Ecuador (women don't shave their pubes there)
3) Thailand (great cheap food, great cheap access to healthcare, great cheap sex. Imagine if I were native in Thai, OMG the sky'd be the limit!!!!)
EL FIN.
3.5) Canada - I almost married a SSBBW from Toronto, I had my first Chinese girlfriend there, and I had sex with Pakistani, Anglo-Canadian, & Brazilian-Canadian women there.

Now countries I'm willing to give a shot:

4) the UK (London, England more specifically due to its more racial harmony (it's not even perfect but better than most of the USA for sure)_
4.5) Argentina - seems more 'mature' than the rest of Latin America: less self-hatred, less brown people, more European in attitude, longer curvier limbs on the women as if they were uber-European. I had excellent experiences with White Argentines whilst in Brazil on vacation. Only the brown mestizo ones acted like assholes towards me...go figure...they want to kowtow to anything that's straight European in their mind.)
5) ZA (South Africa: I want to see how the Whites treat me there. I hope that the Coloureds and Blacks don't mix that much like they do in the USA. I'm tired of Coloured/Mixed pretty women from the USA dating Black Koko B. Ware dark thugs.)
6) Countries in E. Europe
7) mother Russia (a lot of Eurasian ethnic diversity and I will become fluent in its native tongue one day.)
8) Japan (I've had some of the best interactions in relationships with them, but things became bad, they were bad so I am willing to give actual non-Western-influenced Japanese girls a chance and see if they are even better then their Americanized counter parts)

Okay so I've gone over the limit. :)
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on April 30th, 2017, 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Kradmelder wrote:In what sense? Assuming looks and attitude for marriage? i would say poland, argentina, Slovakia.
Favorite to you personally. If someone could give you an all expenses paid plane ticket, where would you go tomorrow to meet women?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:In what sense? Assuming looks and attitude for marriage? i would say poland, argentina, Slovakia.
Favorite to you personally. If someone could give you an all expenses paid plane ticket, where would you go tomorrow to meet women?
Maybe you should specify what you are after. For example, Cambodia used to be good for cheap p4p, but not so good for hooking up with sluts. It would also be good for marriage, but only if you planned on living there permanently.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
drealm wrote:Please list your 6 top countries for women.
Drealm, this is my list of top 6 countries for women:

1.) Philippines

2.) Germany

3.) Colombia

4.) Brazil

5.) Ukraine

6.) Italy/France (Tie)
I know you are a Black dude so I'm not surprised about your pickings. However, I had horrible luck in Brazil. The days of showing up bellowing out, "Hey I'm a non-White American. What's going on???" and being rendered their benefits are over. Now you have to have that Mediterranean look with a 6-pack and Brazilian classy clothes with native Portuguese or you will have a bad time. Club Help in Rio is defunct. They just had two Olympic events so their egos are colossal now. Every since Orkut had become defunct, now they all switched to Instagram and Facebook and have egos from the simps praising them on social media ad infinitum and ad nauseum.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:
Maybe you should specify what you are after. For example, Cambodia used to be good for cheap p4p, but not so good for hooking up with sluts. It would also be good for marriage, but only if you planned on living there permanently.
It's whatever people want. Some people have marriage goals, some people have p4p, some people want to do pickup. This isn't for me, I want to see what other people want.