All food in Philippines is freakin ..GMO..YOU BEEN WARNED

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

All food in Philippines is freakin ..GMO..YOU BEEN WARNED

Post by starchild5 »

Cancer here I come...

I was shocked to learn that Philippines has the highest breast cancer rate in Asia

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/cbb/cont ... asia/story

It has over all high cancer rate thanks to importing mindless, soul killing American thingy into Philippines.

Everyday 15 filipinas die to breast cancer. Its very rare that Asians die to cancer in this big number, because Philippines is the most American centered country in Asia...You get what you pay for...

This was a really heartbreaking moment

Bone cancer victim, 20, lies in the dress and make-up she selected for her COFFIN after making her last wish to ‘die beautiful’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tiful.html

A young cancer victim has had her final wish to 'die beautiful' granted.

Racine Pregunta, 20, from Davao City, in the southern Philippines, died last week after a battle with osteosarcoma. As she knew her last days were approaching the young woman decided to make plans for her funeral.

--------------------------

I was doing research on best food with Ph value, which i believe is key to humanity freedom...I was shocked the very food that can make us humans free of disease are the ones GMO'ed..like Corn and Soy..

I hope Winston and others here DO NOT FEED there kids with GMOs.

Beware...All Animal Feed in Philippines is GMO...which is the cause of all disease.

The level of Filipino retardedness reaches another new level.

Philippines signs new GMO rules, food industry relieved

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-phili ... SKCN0W90MK

PH most 'GMO-friendly' country in Southeast Asia?

http://www.rappler.com/business/industr ... olden-rice

Filipinos are actually celebrating their own death by buying into jewish BS of Vitamins, Proofs of their convenience and low cost psy-ops.

------------------------

Thank god..not all filipinos are this stupid...I found there are many many organic farms and shops ..more than even India and Thailand I could research...where you can buy Non-GMO stuff

This is the list of Organic shops in Philippines...Manila mostly...

https://happyhousefarm.com/

http://www.kahariamfarms.com/

https://shop.holycarabao.com/

http://www.freshstartorganic.com/salad.php

http://www.thegreengrocermanila.com/grocers-list/

-------------------

Don't fall for....ohhhh..no proof that GMO causes cancer...where is your proof...Psy-op...GMO kills...

I'm not able to get Non-GM soy ..which i believe is the key to human freedom..which is also the most GM food on earth....I reached this conclusion doing Physics actually but led me to soy food.

If you can get Soy Milk...Non-GMO...I can guarantee...Your health will considerably improve. Soy Beans is directly synced to earth resonance frequency ..our elites already knew this like 100 years ago and they made it their number 1 plan to destroy Soy...

Soy is the key...The ancient Chinese were genious...They knew how powerful Soy is...They called it the Divine Food...Soy is grown in China for the past 10,000 years but as our evolution nears...The cabal has twisted the Soy food so that we do not get enough power to shift to higher dimension.

The more you research Soy...The more incredible it becomes and you will begin to understand...why they targeted Soy and Corn ..Corn is a very good food...but its 90% GMO by design.

WARNING...

Do not take your Kids to GMO Jollibee, or fast food restaurants....avoid eating outside..All Animal Food is GM in Philippines...they are not grass fed but given corn and soy...

Eat as much as you can at home..Eat Organic ..

Now I know...Why Winston always feels tired while in Philippines...I also felt the same...We are eating GM food in Philippines .. :shock: :shock:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: All food in Philippines is freakin ..GMO..YOU BEEN WARNE

Post by Eric »

I'm planning a mass exodus from American society, which is really a death trap, it's already started in my mind. I figured out there's nothing wrong with my mind.....I used to feel I was crazy because my mind is always racing, obsessively. But, I found its a reaction to being in a jacked up environment responding to stresses on survival mode. I figured this out one day by contrasting how I felt in an Islamic society (a normal society) to...how I began feeling here, in America after being here awhile.
I was calm, balanced and happy...nothing wrong with my mind. Here, began to have all sorts of issues, nightsweats, insomnian, anger, hyperobsessiveness, phobias, low self esteem, seclusion...sickness, overeating, undereating, weird odd behaviors, gender bending behaviors. I think its fundamentally one issue that is that they inverted the place and status of men and woman here, and that is by far the most damaging to both...obviously with all the educations that go with it.

Now Im starting to see logic in and genius of fschmidt's plan to move to go to a place or society that's segregated. I came across the same thing....its actually necessary for human health. We have been so misled.
That's just what I think. Its necessary and its healthy.

I think that explains the neurotic fixation so many American men have with sex, also, they think its healthy but its not....this is marketed to us as healthy also and its not.

There are gmo's and shit here also. One has to cleanse from that also.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:I'm planning a mass exodus from American society, which is really a death trap, it's already started in my mind. I figured out there's nothing wrong with my mind.....I used to feel I was crazy because my mind is always racing, obsessively. But, I found its a reaction to being in a jacked up environment responding to stresses on survival mode. I figured this out one day by contrasting how I felt in an Islamic society (a normal society) to...how I began feeling here, in America after being here awhile.
I was calm, balanced and happy...nothing wrong with my mind. Here, began to have all sorts of issues, nightsweats, insomnian, anger, hyperobsessiveness, phobias, low self esteem, seclusion...sickness, overeating, undereating, weird odd behaviors, gender bending behaviors. I think its fundamentally one issue that is that they inverted the place and status of men and woman here, and that is by far the most damaging to both...obviously with all the educations that go with it.

Now Im starting to see logic in and genius of fschmidt's plan to move to go to a place or society that's segregated. I came across the same thing....its actually necessary for human health. We have been so misled.
That's just what I think. Its necessary and its healthy.

I think that explains the neurotic fixation so many American men have with sex, also, they think its healthy but its not....this is marketed to us as healthy also and its not.

There are gmo's and shit here also. One has to cleanse from that also.
Yeah....The west is all about Muslims are bad Psy-op...Turkey is a muslim country and you loved it...

I would suggest you can look for job in the middle east, as an American you will get the job easily and you will be around Arabs...who i feel are not that bad at all...plus no GMO food etc...

Due to brainwashing..I was hesitant to date Muslim girls...I was shocked how sweet, caring respectful all Muslim girls are...Meet girls from Morocco, Persia, Turkey and you will be amazed how respectful they are and nothing like what they show on TV. They are not all Hijab Psy-Op...Women are as free as western girls but they respect men.

Get out of US.....Its disease central of the world....and I'm a third world guy and they show on TV ...how poor, unhygienic water, bad food we have and I can categorically tell you...We are far more healthier than Americans.

We may die sooner but the number of times we seek Medi care is not counted...Hardly you will see Indians lining up for Dental Appointment...

Avg. life expectancy of India is 68 and US is 78 but my state is 74....but we don't spent trillions on health care...

-------------------

I think GM food makes you crazy and the next step is you go for Drugs and die with over dose...One of the states in India Punjab has highest drug use now as they were the first to introduce GM crops in India. I think there is a connection but the lame stream will not admit it.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Honestly, even besides social stuff, this is numero uno the reason I want to get out of US. The biggest, number one difference I had overseas? I could sleep! And I had good energy through the day, too. But I could sleep! At first I attributed it just to jet lag, but even after a week or more, still the same, still... sleeping! I wasn't thinking a lot about GMOs at the time, but the big thing for me was I think, lack of fluoride in the water. As soon as I got to Taiwan, I noticed the water didn't taste all metallic anymore. I bought some coffee from Vietnam, same coffee the vendor over there used to make for me. And it was the same. But here, even with a Brita pitcher, I get this awful bitter metallic taste in my water. Also, I didn't drink straight tap water in Vietnam, but I brushed my teeth with the water, no problems, no sickness. In fact in both countries, I didn't get sick from anything I ate at all. The only thing I got sick from was eating McDonalds breakfast at the airport in USA.

Going down the fluoride route, what was extremely interesting to me was that actually, my first almost week back in USA, I actually felt pretty good and OK. I had a lot of energy, etc, like I did overseas. But then it went back to "normal" again. My one weird theory about that was it was the fluoride accumulating again and screwing up my thyroid and pineal gland. Overseas in Taiwan I did a workout, did about 1.5x my normal lifting volume as back home in USA, and strangely recovered and had less pain in the morning compared to here, too. Same as when I got home from Vietnam, I was strong as hell and breaking my own personal records with only lifting twice in 3 weeks in both countries during that week when I just got back, then suddenly I feel "blah" again and my performance got worse, too.

That said, I do think food in Taiwan was cleaner than Vietnam, and Vietnam I think is more likely to allow GMO foods in, though it's on the books in both countries to not allow them in, I think Taiwan is more strict about it. Vietnam's now allowing GMOs for animal feed for certain. But still for me, the fluoride thing is the biggest thing. I think a reason I felt good, etc, as a kid, was I had well water and no fluoride. I notice if I look at my own state, and read publicly available water analysis records, the rich towns all usually don't have added fluoride, then all the poor towns are all right at 1ppm.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

onethousandknives wrote:Honestly, even besides social stuff, this is numero uno the reason I want to get out of US. The biggest, number one difference I had overseas? I could sleep! And I had good energy through the day, too. But I could sleep! At first I attributed it just to jet lag, but even after a week or more, still the same, still... sleeping! I wasn't thinking a lot about GMOs at the time, but the big thing for me was I think, lack of fluoride in the water. As soon as I got to Taiwan, I noticed the water didn't taste all metallic anymore. I bought some coffee from Vietnam, same coffee the vendor over there used to make for me. And it was the same. But here, even with a Brita pitcher, I get this awful bitter metallic taste in my water. Also, I didn't drink straight tap water in Vietnam, but I brushed my teeth with the water, no problems, no sickness. In fact in both countries, I didn't get sick from anything I ate at all. The only thing I got sick from was eating McDonalds breakfast at the airport in USA.

Going down the fluoride route, what was extremely interesting to me was that actually, my first almost week back in USA, I actually felt pretty good and OK. I had a lot of energy, etc, like I did overseas. But then it went back to "normal" again. My one weird theory about that was it was the fluoride accumulating again and screwing up my thyroid and pineal gland. Overseas in Taiwan I did a workout, did about 1.5x my normal lifting volume as back home in USA, and strangely recovered and had less pain in the morning compared to here, too. Same as when I got home from Vietnam, I was strong as hell and breaking my own personal records with only lifting twice in 3 weeks in both countries during that week when I just got back, then suddenly I feel "blah" again and my performance got worse, too.

That said, I do think food in Taiwan was cleaner than Vietnam, and Vietnam I think is more likely to allow GMO foods in, though it's on the books in both countries to not allow them in, I think Taiwan is more strict about it. Vietnam's now allowing GMOs for animal feed for certain. But still for me, the fluoride thing is the biggest thing. I think a reason I felt good, etc, as a kid, was I had well water and no fluoride. I notice if I look at my own state, and read publicly available water analysis records, the rich towns all usually don't have added fluoride, then all the poor towns are all right at 1ppm.
Wow...Thanks for the info...You just proved, what I been researching. Our Gut is the key to well being and sleep not our brain as such.

Our Gut is our second brain. Half of Dopamine and 90% of serotonin is produced in the gut not in the brain, which is the reason, you slept well oversees.

If you want good sleep, get out of America, Europe, all GM countries. Brain has least amount of function when it comes to well being. Its the stomach, which is the key.

They are attacking our gut through GMO, fouride etc and stopping our evolution to higher dimension, because no god can help us, but each one of us as a collective human species can jump to higher dimension IF ONLY we have good energy to do it.

There is a 'second brain' in your gut -- and it controls more than you might imagine

http://www.naturalnews.com/055578_gut_s ... ystem.html

If you in Taiwan. I would really really REALLY suggest you drink Soy Milk. NON-GMO one...I assure you, in these times, you will see 1000% difference in your energy level.

Soy Beans and Corn are the Key and the most GMO'ed Food on earth for a reason. They both have a ph of 7...neutral which can balance our body and throw out all toxic.

India does not have soy milk and I been dying to get hold of it...and r&d on it on myself. :D ...but your experience in Taiwan proved it that my investigation is right.

We need to aim at ph level 7..Eat all Neutral Food. Corn Non-GM is very good, so is coconut milk, drink pure distill water,copper water..key to health.

Fluoride is a poison, do not drink coke, pepsi, coffee at star bucks, eat at Mcdonalds...etc ..everything is designed to kill our stomach . They know the key to human freedom is our gut not our brain.

They want to kill our Gut feeling....Now, more and more people have less gut feeling, which is always right. We need to increase our Gut Feeling through Good Food. My gut is never wrong.

Our Gut can guide us through the most difficult situations in life.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I actually get a lot of imported foods and drinks here from the Asian market, and I notice I feel less bad eating them compared to domestic stuff here, even for junk food like chips, etc.

Heh, reading now, apparently Taiwan now imports 90+ % of it's soybeans from USA and most are GMO :/ http://www.ecowatch.com/taiwan-bans-gmo ... 48697.html But at least they're trying, albeit the onslaught is pretty tough to get around.

To be fair, the "third world" isn't quite good for health either. In Vietnam I had my allergies and asthma come back that I'd not had since I was a kid in US. Got that back basically as soon as I got out of the airport, most likely due to the pollution and mold. In Taiwan, it seemed somewhat more polluted than the US, but not enough like Vietnam to make my asthma happen again. I wouldn't really rate the diet of a lot of people up North as being exemplary and great, either. Lots and lots of oil and meat and fried food. Made my acne start happening again, that and the heat. A lot is just the people are working a lot and don't eat a ton of food, that's why they're so skinny. In Vietnam I actually gained a ton of weight and got bloated, though mainly from getting huge meals from my girlfriend's family. It was generous, but just too much food, and most was really oily, fatty, meaty stuff, that in Chinese medicine terms isn't good for me because it's too "heat" for me. I went from 87kg when I left to 94kg in Vietnam (though like 88kg after 3 days in Taiwan and not eating for a day at the airports in USA...)

Taiwan it was a lot easier to find food that wasn't ridiculously greasy and oily in some form, I ate a lot of rice rolls there I guess. Boring and not that exotic, but cheap and I liked them. The other great thing in Taiwan was it was easy to eat out for a couple bucks, or buy something premade, and have it be relatively healthy and not too fatty. In US there's a lot of cheese, basically on everything. Here's a two things I paid about a buck for in Taiwan.
It was really nice to be able to eat healthy for cheap without cooking it myself.

Anyway, putting aside the things like chemtrails, EMF weaponry, and straight out actual spiritual stuff which whether or not are true, can't be proven with semi-mainstream science, to me fluoride seems to be the biggest thing in USA that you could logically point to as a big reason why. I think the "American Syndrome" pretty much seems like hypothyroidism. Nobody has any energy to do anything. Everyone's "depressed." Aside from that, too, one other problem with the American food supply I'd think of, too, is the aging of meat, creating a lot more polyamines, and even aging of fruits and vegetables, they create polyamines, too. Most vegetables are irradiated here, too, killing a lot of enzymes and basically making them dead food. Of course, in comparison to the possible problems of the third world with obvious poison shit that will kill you in short order, maybe these are all first world problems. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/me ... ress.shtml If you wanna go down the polyamine route, though, interesting stuff.

One thing, too, speaking of the Philippines, and Amerification... Strangely in Vietnam, I felt it was actually in a lot of ways more Amerified than Taiwan. As in, in Taiwan, people still liked American things, etc, but I get the impression there's a lot more distancing from it nowadays. Talking to a girl in Taiwan (who started the conversation) who spent some time in NYC, she said the subways were dirty and horrible in NYC. In fashion, etc, more youths actually tend to copy the Japanese. America seemed OK to people I talked to there, but not ultra super cool and exciting. One old guy I ate that breakfast with gave me a thumbs up asking if I was from USA. Obvious historical reasons for that. I feel it's maybe 50/50 between Japan and US as cultural influence for fashion, music, etc. Whereas Vietnam, it seemed like everything was about copying USA. So superficially, it was obviously less modern than Taiwan, and the people were more open, etc, but everywhere I went, just American music everywhere, on TV, American shows with Viet subs, etc. Coke, Pepsi, etc. More youths walking around with "gangsta" clothing, etc. Not that these things weren't in TW, just it seemed less to me, from a little, to a lot less.

Ah well, nothing lasts forever :/
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Another thing to worry about in america is that sweeteners in the USA are based on fructose, which comes from mielies. The rest of the world uses sucrose from sugar cane or beetroot.

Fructose is a main cause of obesity in USA since so many foods and cool drinks are loaded with sweeteners.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3522469/

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magaz ... gar-t.html

The reason america uses sucrose is they boycotted Cuba so cut off their main source of sugar. The USA dosnt grow sugar cane in nearly enough quantity. Wrong climate. WTF. Rather poison your people than trade with Cuba. It is as ridiculous as bomb muzzies and put the whole world's oil supply at risk (except russia), just to do Israel's bidding.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

onethousandknives wrote:I actually get a lot of imported foods and drinks here from the Asian market, and I notice I feel less bad eating them compared to domestic stuff here, even for junk food like chips, etc.

Heh, reading now, apparently Taiwan now imports 90+ % of it's soybeans from USA and most are GMO :/ http://www.ecowatch.com/taiwan-bans-gmo ... 48697.html But at least they're trying, albeit the onslaught is pretty tough to get around.
That's the biggest problem...97% of all Soy is GM now :( :(

The one thing that can save human race is the one most GM'ed...Those who do not believe that there is a secret shadow government that rules planet earth have to only look at how quickly they turned all Soy into GM in China..where it all began 1000s of years ago. In 10 years, all Chinese Soy have become GM and people are unhealthy now.

Soy has a perfect ph to balance all sh*t they feed us but they already knew this :shock: :shock: ...that is why the attack on Soy and Corn ....both are closest to 7 Ph..Neutral...

They don't have intention to turn all food into GM, all fake opposition is created by them for noise only..The real purpose is already achieved.

Without Soy, Corn humanity will be stuck on earth with poison.

-----------------------

I was determined to find another solution and was spending a lot of time to find an alternative and it comes with Fermented Food.

If you can have Fermented Food once a week that is enough to maintain good health, because fermentation of food helps grow probiotics bacteria in our stomach..The ones who produce serotonin, dopamine in our bodies.

Fermented food is essentially food for bacteria in our body, if we feed them, they help us remain healthy.

Its the reason, why ancient cultures fermented food. There are numerous articles online even scientific based on the benefits of fermented food.

------------------

Even bigger discovery for me was Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)...This really is the BOMB, elixir for humanity...As we have a thread here on benefits of baking soda, if one does research they will know why Ancient egyptians were obsessed with it.

Baking Soda and Lemon Juice

http://drsircus.com/sodium-bicarbonate- ... mon-juice/

Living a Longer Life with Baking Soda

http://drsircus.com/general/living-a-lo ... king-soda/

There are 1000s of articles on benefits of baking soda, I'm posting article by an American doctor, real doctor and his entire scientifically analysed research on benefits of baking soda.

-----------------------

I admit the research of Americans has no equal in this world, even ayurveda, traditional medicine fails in front of it.

If you want to go to deep core reason for why Baking Soda is cure all for many of our problems...Just read the above articles and many more in his site.

His research is by far the best one i have comes across on health issues in over a decade or more..simply incredible..

-------------------------

Forget about everything we just talked..If we could just have baking soda ....that is enough to cure us of many many illness...It does what fermented food does...created environment for probiotic bacteria...

CO2 is the Key for humanity as it produces bicarbonate in our blood to balance ph...which is what soy, copper, hydrogen peroxide does ....but his article goes even deeper to the core reasons...being a doctor...he knows a lot of the industry.

His articles are a MUST READ For every human being on earth.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Thanks for posting this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tiful.html

WHht a great heart and soul..I really like most fillipinas

guys never bring them to americanized over consumption pretendland