A FIVE YEAR OLD FORUM THREAD REVIVED BY THE LOSER VOYAGER1 IN 2022

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: WINSTON!!! I WILL END YOU

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Calm down. I'm not your enemy. You don't have the funds to sue man. Don't be ridiculous. It takes a lot of money to file a lawsuit against someone. You can't even buy a plane ticket to Russia. How you gonna pay an attorney to file a suit? Don't be ridiculous man. You're discrediting yourself. How are you being defamed here? No one knows your real name.

I am not your enemy. I never had a problem with you. Please don't make enemies out of neutral people who never did anything to you. And you need to control your temper too.

I replied to you and proposed a resolution here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35511&p=290686#p290686

There needs to be a no contact order between you and some members. The flame wars are too toxic between you and them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Tsar wrote:x
Tsar, it is very mean and cruel to talk like that about Winston, and it is especially evil and cruel to make threats towards him. Us guys here, especially who are stuck in America, are very depressed, very lonely, alienated, and feeling very discouraged. America is a toxic, hateful, and disconnected country, and we need the light that Winston is providing us!

And Winston is right in calling your posts trolling; your posts sound exactly like those of someone who wishes co-ed mingling were a Class I International capital felony, and even like someone who wishes men and women lived even on separate continents.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Shut the f**k and get out of here, you troll!

Stop acting like an entitled, spoiled baby......your bratty posts. Use the pm service, instead.

Stop acting like a f***ing 2 year old. I'm sorry, forum.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Bradley Cooper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bradley Cooper »

You are mentally unstable and frequently throws tantrums. Why don't you go to lookism..net where you belong?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

We all remember this thread where Tsar threatened the life of Winston Wu, the founder of this forum.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 3:07 am
We all remember this thread where Tsar threatened the life of Winston Wu, the founder of this forum.
You are a stupid little liar! Years ago, I was threatening a lawsuit if he didn't stop you from your defamation and your harassment! I left instead. You really are a miserable nasty rat just like the Israeli Jew Rats that always claim to be victims when they're the instigators and aggressors! You are a terrible person!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

When you say "I WILL END YOU" to someone it usually means you will end their life. It was a death threat.

A lawsuit is not going to end anyone. You wanted to kill him.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 5:09 am
When you say "I WILL END YOU" to someone it usually means you will end their life. It was a death threat.

A lawsuit is not going to end anyone. You wanted to kill him.
Believe what you want stupid man. A lawsuit can end a person or end a company. Everyone knows the United States gives excessive judgments that are ending.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
April 13th, 2017, 2:12 am
x
Why did you x out your first post? Because it contained what was a borderline death threat and you know it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 6:38 am
Tsar wrote:
April 13th, 2017, 2:12 am
x
Why did you x out your first post? Because it contained what was a borderline death threat and you know it.
No because way back then I was deleting all the posts created by your useless drama.

Only a real troll would be reviving a dead thread to try to create drama again! :lol:

PAG was a better contributor to the forum than you will ever be! I hope that if PAG is reading this that he returns to the forum.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Tsar wrote:
April 13th, 2017, 2:28 am
I am waiting to get a phone call to hear about the details if I were to order the domain name and domain history report for this website. If I order that report I will leak the details to the Jezebel newspaper and they will do a write-up about you. I will also proceed with my lawsuit and this website will not exist.

Either you permanently ban Voyager1 at this point for his non-stop harassment, defamation, and cyberbullying or you'll regret your inaction. This is your business and passive income. If I destroy it, then you will have nothing. No more P4P, no more living abroad. You can run back and live with your mother and father in Taiwan which I know you hate OR return to America and work minimum wage. But I don't think you'll like either of those two options.

This is your last chance Winston. I hope you take it.

Either you will be left standing or Voyager1 will be your downfall. I'm not giving you anymore chances. Friday April 14 is the RED LINE. If you cross that RED LINE it is OVER for you WINSTON.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WEBSITE, YOUR INCOME, and YOUR LIFESTYLE.
Now that was evil and cruel! Winston is one of the best website and forum mods in the world, practically second only to the late Topix forums. American women are toxic and selfish. Men in America are now getting thrown in prison for approaching, courting, and pursuing women. America is even moving straight towards a nationwide institutionalization of all guys that are single past high school graduation. Other countries have so much better quality women, women that won't throw you in prison for mingling. Winston is like a savior! Even though unfortunately, for many poor/low income/disabled/handicapped Americans, leaving the country is like escaping from Alcatraz prison.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Tsar, you’re biting the hand that feeds you. I might not share the same views as Winston on some things, but he’s a good guy and and very patient with you. Most other sites would have permanent banned you years ago and reported you to authorities as a potential sex offender.

With your posts of child rape, drug dealing and recent child sex scheme, Winston’s lawyer has more than enough ammo to have any case thrown out of court and I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge orders you to undertake a mental assessment for your own and others safety, especially children’s.

The only likely verbal reprimand Winston could receive in court is why he’s allowed you to openly post what you have. He’s actually been too soft on you compared to owners of other sites.
Last edited by Huddo on January 5th, 2022, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 12:13 pm
Tsar, you’re biting the hand that feeds you. I might not share the same views as Winston on some things, but he’s a good guy and and very patient with you. Most other sites would have permanent banned you years ago and reported you to authorities as a potential sex offender.

With your post of child rape, drug dealing and recent child sex scheme, Winston’s lawyer has more than enough ammo to have any case thrown out of court and I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge orders you to undertake a mental assessment for your own and others safety, especially children’s.
Hodor Huddo doesn't realize this is 5 years old and revived by the loser @Voyager1 because he is a loser and the one that provoked this thread five years ago.

You are a terrible person just like Voyager1.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Tsar wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 12:26 pm

Tsar, have a good hard look a yourself!! You’ve set up a web site and printing business cards so you can abuse young teen girls and you call me a horrible person 🤦🏼‍♂️
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 12:32 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 12:26 pm

Tsar, have a good hard look a yourself!! You’ve set up a webs site and printing business cards so you can...
So I can get a girlfriend and treat her like a princess. There's nothing wrong with that!