Social Justice Bullying

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Social Justice Bullying

Post by MrMan »

An interesting little article:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Social Justice Bullying

Post by MrMan »

How common is the way of thinking he describes among milennials in the US? Is it strong in one region but not in another? I've spent a good chunk of my adult life either overseas or in a place that was somewhat culturally different from the US, I realize.

I'm wondering if the South is now overrun with milennials that think this way or is it mainly the northeast and west coast that are more strongly like this?

It's an irritating way to look at the world. I encounter people who think like that on the Internet, and if you ever read any articles by the Huffington Post on occasion, they've got authors that say nonsense like that. I just read an article by one of their opinion-makers against Mike Pence for preferring to not eat alone with any woman but his wife. Some of these people have literal tolerance for that kind of decency.

Are most of the girls you encounter and would want to date (based on looks alone) in the US like that?

I wonder about some of the attitudes on this forum, if they are an annoying backlash against this annoying form of 'political correctness.'
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Social Justice Bullying

Post by Kradmelder »

There is no question the youth is different today. The refuse any kind of obligation or duty and have entitlement. But that always existed. In USA you had your hippies and civil rights protest that wrecked society and created the mess you have today. So the social justice types have only their liberal predecessors to blame who swallowed the jew bs.

In SA by far the majority accepted national service, risked their lives on the border and in the townships, then went home to learn a trade or university. You paid your dues to the society that nurtured you then worked hard to contribute. Young people were more united and regimented. Discipline was widespread in homes and schools. Only a small minority protested apartheid and conscription. You looked on them as freaks who took all the privileges of society and owed nothing back. They ended up getting their way like spoilt brats and wrecked the nation. Then they emigrated to avoid the liberalism they wanted.

The youth today face the wreckage brought about by the social justice warriors. Youth today are not as militant as the former liberals. Not here anyway. They dont go to prison gor principles. They just feel entitled to good office jobs cars nice houses etc. Things that we sacrificed years in the army for then long climbs up the ladder. It can't happen as the liberals wrecked traditional society. So they are frustrated and see no way forward. They don't want this system, but neither do I.

But I do see the youth will not even do security to protect their homes, or accept low end jobs to learn and work their up, like used to be the norm. They expect their fathers to keep providing and sheltering.

They have no direction as PC has made it impossible for good role models or leaders to stand up. Barrages of sexist chauvinist racist conservative etc will cut them to pieces. This makes a terrible situation that the youth must face today and they need exceptionally strong character to find their way.