Best option for busty women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Best option for busty women?

Post by xiongmao »

My Cantonese ex had amazing b00bs. They were D and that's pretty unusual for China. She had trouble finding bras that fitted and we went in one shop and the cute attendant wanted to feel them lol. True story!

I guess D is not that big but she was really petite (5' 1"?) so they looked larger. And being firm of skin a Chinese girl's b00bs are spectacular.

The additional good news is that Chinese dudes are not especially interested in big b00bs, they prefer size 0 girls who look like rakes.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

xiongmao wrote:My Cantonese ex had amazing b00bs. They were D and that's pretty unusual for China. She had trouble finding bras that fitted and we went in one shop and the cute attendant wanted to feel them lol. True story!

I guess D is not that big but she was really petite (5' 1"?) so they looked larger. And being firm of skin a Chinese girl's b00bs are spectacular.

The additional good news is that Chinese dudes are not especially interested in big b00bs, they prefer size 0 girls who look like rakes.
Is this very common for China? Are booby girls virtually unheard of?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's unusual for the South of China, a lot of Cantonese girls I have met are one inch away from being an official midget - I imagine a D cup would make them look like Dolly Parton.

D cup is not unusual in North and Central China, it's not massively common either but if you wanted a Chinese girl with big boobs then it wouldn't be that hard to land in my opinion.

My ex was a DD/E cup - she was quite tall though at 5ft 7ins, another thing with Chinese girls is that they will cover their assets up regards boobs, their legs are for show though. So you might not know she has big boobs until she strips off.