Good Majors for Jobs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:A good bet would be look at professions that get preference for immigration. These are poeple with a world wide short fall.
That logic doesn’t necessarily cut it in the West because when immigrants are brought in it doesn’t necessarily mean there is a skill shortage. The bad guys may just want to marginalize white people or drive down wages. Hence these would often be the very worst industries to try and make a career in.
Surprisingly nurses are up there.
Not surprising at all. They need someone to kill off all those old white baby boomers and they think white men and even white women might have some moral issues with that. Personally I think they overestimate the moral capacity of white women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

You seem like such a defeatist. If you get a college degree and you specialize in some tech that isn't 'hot' by the time you graduate, then you are probably in as good or better shape than someone who got a degree in Psychology or Communications.

If you are white and you can't find a decent job, don't blame it on some Jewish banker conspiracy or left wing conspiracy. Go start your own business or look harder for a job. Society doesn't owe you a great, high-paying job. You have to go out and find someone who needs your services. You may have to be creative and start your own business.

I was an English teacher. I went back to grad school and spent way too much time studying. But I have a really good job with lots of perks now and a solid income. I had to work really hard to get where I am now. I found a niche that was in reasonably high demand, studied, and got a decent job. I can work in countries all over the world in my field.

Minorities might have an advantage in finding work in the US. But blacks are a relatively small percent of the population. Hispanics, on the other hand, are an ever-growing minority. But affirmative action is limited in the US. There are plenty of white people who have decent jobs.

If you work in Asia, being white is an advantage in a lot of countries. There is 'reverse discrimination.' But immigration in a lot of countries doesn't want to give jobs that locals could fill to foreigners, whether they are white or not.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

You seem like such a defeatist. If you get a college degree and you specialize in some tech that isn't 'hot' by the time you graduate, then you are probably in as good or better shape than someone who got a degree in Psychology or Communications.

If you are white and you can't find a decent job, don't blame it on some Jewish banker conspiracy or left wing conspiracy. Go start your own business or look harder for a job. Society doesn't owe you a great, high-paying job. You have to go out and find someone who needs your services. You may have to be creative and start your own business.

I was an English teacher. I went back to grad school and spent way too much time studying. But I have a really good job with lots of perks now and a solid income. I had to work really hard to get where I am now. I found a niche that was in reasonably high demand, studied, and got a decent job. I can work in countries all over the world in my field.

Minorities might have an advantage in finding work in the US. But blacks are a relatively small percent of the population. Hispanics, on the other hand, are an ever-growing minority. But affirmative action is limited in the US. There are plenty of white people who have decent jobs.

If you work in Asia, being white is an advantage in a lot of countries. There is 'reverse discrimination.' But immigration in a lot of countries doesn't want to give jobs that locals could fill to foreigners, whether they are white or not.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lol, there is really not even any biological way we could be on the same page.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:Cornfed,

That is how it goes. Don't like it or the winds shift, move on. I was being pushed more into management. I didn't want to manage darkies, check time sheets and edit people's work and sit in an office or meetings. Besides, as a white male, management is a dead end and a sure way to endless racism charges against you. Management is the post an AA darkie wnats. I was also tired to being on site in other countries. Coon countries i had enough off and meetings in europe amd hotels is an empty life. So I went out private consulting and work at what I please when I please. And the rates are high. Well over $100 per hour. Technical work is the Domain of the white man. No one wants an AA darkie in such posts. They want a white man.

Nothing stays the same. You have to adapt. No one owes you a life. A post grad degree gave me the qualifications to compete on international jobs.without that they won't even look at you.

I would have gotten no where with no qualifications and sitting around whining like jew about how oppressed I am and being discriminated against for being a white male. Whining only works for jews and darkies. Fark them. I am a white male so will come out on top no matter what obstacles they put in the way.

Defeatism? If you are white that is for Italians and frenchmen, who carry a white flag in their back pocket.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Nothing stays the same. You have to adapt. No one owes you a life. A post grad degree gave me the qualifications to compete on international jobs.without that they won't even look at you.

I would have gotten no where with no qualifications and sitting around whining like jew about how oppressed I am and being discriminated against for being a white male. Whining only works for jews and darkies. Fark them. I am a white male so will come out on top no matter what obstacles they put in the way.

Defeatism? If you are white that is for Italians and frenchmen, who carry a white flag in their back pocket.
I predict that in 5 years time I will be wealthy and you will be living in a squatter camp. If so, message me and I will buy you and your fellow bums a dinner or something.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Nothing stays the same. You have to adapt. No one owes you a life. A post grad degree gave me the qualifications to compete on international jobs.without that they won't even look at you.

I predict that in 5 years time I will be wealthy and you will be living in a squatter camp. If so, message me and I will buy you and your fellow bums a dinner or something.
You couldnt even predict that sitting on your arse and not getting qualifications would end you up where you are now. So your predictions have the value of a black man giving his word, or a jew telling you how honest he is. That means they have no value what so ever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You couldnt even predict that sitting on your arse and not getting qualifications would end you up where you are now. So your predictions have the value of a black man giving his word, or a jew telling you how honest he is. That means they have no value what so ever.
I have plenty of qualifications and my predictions tend to come true. Remember about the dinner offer. It may be important to you in five years time.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed, if you figure out a way to make money selling whine, let us know. :) You could go out and do something and be very successful if you work hard. But a defeatist attitude doesn't help. Don't forget us when you are rich and famous.

I notice that the forum white racists don't even get along with each other that well.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:Cornfed, if you figure out a way to make money selling whine, let us know. :) You could go out and do something and be very successful if you work hard. But a defeatist attitude doesn't help. Don't forget us when you are rich and famous.

I notice that the forum white racists don't even get along with each other that well.
Whine sells boeta. The jews have made a few hundred billion whining about their 6 million hollow hoax. It is one of the best scams in all kikery :lol:

Unfortunately in this racist world whine only sells for jews and blacks. Whites and asians must work.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder,

You are willfully ignorant. Numerous white soldiers went through the concentration camps and saw what was there.