Reports that French women hang out with guys as friends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Reports that French women hang out with guys as friends

Post by flowerthief00 »

You use stronger language than I would. "Psychopaths"? "Murderers at heart"? No. They are not that. They are, as I said, poisonous snakes. A snake does what a snake does. Not because it's evil, and calling it evil is pointless. What you can do is warn others to be careful around the snake because a snake may fang you if you allow it to. If you're nice to it, or pet it, or give it too much attention, or treat it to dinner, or shower it with sentimental gifts, or fix it's computer for free, or show it any kind of weakness. At best the snake will slither away having given you nothing in return for your kindness.

I can't hate these women (most of them) any more than I could hate a snake for being poised to fang me were I to reach out my hand to it. I reserve my contempt for the men who empower them. Especially the men who would put down their fellow man to do so.

There is after all a little bit of snake in all of us, and women have not in all times and places been unable to keep their snakiness in check (and not all women fail at it even now). But in Western society we've been conditioned to be too damn forgiving of their behavior. Power corrupts, they say. Well, women have been allowed more power than they arguably should have been allowed, which has brought their snakiness to the surface.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Women as friends are temporary. I had them. They don't last like men friends. They meet a man and then you get ignored or the run around. They have no loyalty to you nor the manly traits of comradeship.

But then again if you thought they were something more than a temporary partner of the opposite sex to do things with you also have only yourself to blame.

Women can be friends with benefits but that is also temporary. If you put emotion in you will get farked over.

Most women are as fleeting as their looks and as flaky as their reliability. The few women that will be committed and loyal and will last are the only ones you should invest anything more than your dick in.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

flowerthief00 wrote:You use stronger language than I would. "Psychopaths"? "Murderers at heart"? No. They are not that. They are, as I said, poisonous snakes. A snake does what a snake does. Not because it's evil, and calling it evil is pointless. What you can do is warn others to be careful around the snake because a snake may fang you if you allow it to. If you're nice to it, or pet it, or give it too much attention, or treat it to dinner, or shower it with sentimental gifts, or fix it's computer for free, or show it any kind of weakness. At best the snake will slither away having given you nothing in return for your kindness.

I can't hate these women (most of them) any more than I could hate a snake for being poised to fang me were I to reach out my hand to it. I reserve my contempt for the men who empower them. Especially the men who would put down their fellow man to do so.

There is after all a little bit of snake in all of us, and women have not in all times and places been unable to keep their snakiness in check (and not all women fail at it even now). But in Western society we've been conditioned to be too damn forgiving of their behavior. Power corrupts, they say. Well, women have been allowed more power than they arguably should have been allowed, which has brought their snakiness to the surface.

Are you kidding? A snake IS the epitome of evil. You just haven't thought about it in depth. Snakes are poisonous. Poisons cause death. Poisonous snakes are killers. Snakes in human form aren't just deadly animals wandering aimlessly. They are destroyers. They were more than willing to destroy your reputation with negative gossip. That is murder of the heart. They are well-practiced in spiritual murder, and spreading negative gossip is just one of their forms of poisonous venom. They have other forms they use against their victims.

And as for society empowering them, that only reinforces the point that they are treated like gods.

The snake is the most cunning of all the different forms of animals. The snake is the one who deceived Eve. The snake is a murderer. You even know this on some level, even calling them snakes. Satan took on the form of a snake, and he is called a liar and a murderer from the beginning of history. And how did he murder? By lying to Eve about the nature of reality. Then Eve ate. The lies destroyed Eve. The lies which she believed cause her death.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I've had "friendships" with women in the past. None of them with the exception of one turned out meaningful. I find they're only interested in you when it suits them, usually for attention or a shoulder to cry on.

My phone was awash with the numbers of female friends a few years back but I've now deleted practically every one for the reasons outlined above.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

@Adama

Dangerous does not equal evil! Tigers are not evil. They're just tigers. Sharks are not evil. They're just sharks. No animal has anything on humans in the evil department. Our species is the greatest destroyer of any species on earth by far.

Let me put it this way: I don't think the human female is notably more evil at its core than the human male. We're all of us severely lacking in moral goodness. That might sound religious but I'm not coming from a religious place at all. I believe those Old Testament tales about as far as I can throw a grand piano.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

flowerthief00 wrote:@Adama

Dangerous does not equal evil! Tigers are not evil. They're just tigers. Sharks are not evil. They're just sharks. No animal has anything on humans in the evil department. Our species is the greatest destroyer of any species on earth by far.

Let me put it this way: I don't think the human female is notably more evil at its core than the human male. We're all of us severely lacking in moral goodness. That might sound religious but I'm not coming from a religious place at all. I believe those Old Testament tales about as far as I can throw a grand piano.
That is correct. Women behave as they do due to their nature. God made them that way. Eve took a bite from the apple because God made them susceptible to the serpent. But then again, Adam followed suit.

Women were made like heifers: destined to follow green veld where they can drop their calves, following the call of the lead heifer. They are followers, The serpent and the lead heifer (these days TV, women magazines, gossip, fashion etc) dictate what they do and how they behave if no man does so. You cannot blame them for that any more than you can blame a black widow for killing its mate.

Men need women to reproduce. That takes up a lot of our resources, so that most of what you bring in is passed on to your family. The same applies to animal species, except kaffirs who breed and dont support their little pekkies. In turn, females are designed to use these resources on the young. It is the natural way. If men don't want to give their resources to women, your dna wont reproduce and will die with you as no woman will breed with you. The only choice you have is to sit in a room and be depressed and piss and moan about it, or cough up and attempt to be happy and do your bit for your family, volk and race. You wont change the nature of women. If you choose survival of what was passed on to you, then you must just choose the right woman.

Wasting resources on heifers as friends you will never breed with makes no sense at all from a survival point of view. Forget all this true love BS. Rather choose one that is a good partner and mother and will still make you happy after the chemical imbalance called true love has worn off. From my point of view she must be white as the objective is to reproduce your volk and race. Mixing your DNA with another race ends your line as it was passed to you and how God made the races.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's interesting that you absolve evil women of responsibility by simply saying they were made to destroy, but also, that the destroying itself isn't an evil thing, but just what they were made to do. Wow. Never mind.

I take a different stance. Society exalted them to goddess status, the power went to their heads, and it destroyed their hearts and souls. Being walking dead people (physically alive but the soul is dead), they became spiritual murderers, as they gave themselves over to evil. In order to seek someone's life (or spirit or heart), you must be willing to die yourself. These people who are spiritual murderers already destroyed their own hearts through inflated egos, and their souls when they gave themselves over to evil.

Every story of the Old Testament is true, which you will find out one day.

Your stance is that they are all essentially killers (Every woman is a killer but not evil). My stance is, only the ones who gave themselves over to evil are killers (Only some women are murderers, but they gave themselves over to evil to achieve it).
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

In Thailand, women take certain cues very seriously. For example, if you send love or heart stickers on Facebook to a girl, she would usually interpret that as serious romantic interest, and would flirt back or respond accordingly. In most cases, you simply can't be in the friend zone anymore once you've done so. Hence, you don't send FB heart stickers to another girl if you already have a Thai girlfriend or wife. It's equivalent to giving flowers to a woman in real life. Multiple people have confirmed this with me.

Asking about her relationship status, coming to talk to her often, and other things would also cause her to think that you are interested in her.

Friend zoning is also less of a concern in China, even if the girl says that you're just a friend to her. Your friendship can still progress to a romantic relationship even after she says so. It means you're a friend now, but she does not mean that you are friend-zoned for life. Ethan_sg told me about this too.
brigadier
Freshman Poster

Post by brigadier »

Adama wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 7:42 pm
Adultery is supposed to be very common in France, for both men and women. I hope this answers your question.
No it's not, and it's a big cliché to say it.

Adultery happens as often in France as in the US
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
February 21st, 2017, 9:38 am
Winston wrote:Well that makes them better than American women at least, because AW will not even be friends or hang out with guys they reject or aren't attracted to. To them its either all or nothing. Whats more, they lie. When AW tell you they want to be just friends, it means to be on friendly relations but never hang out or date or bond. And when an AW dumps her boyfriend and says she wants to remain friends, it means she doesn't want to see him again, so how can they be friends? It doesn't make sense. At least french and euro women arent like that and know how to be truly friendly and aren't as hung up.

"Let's just be friends" is just a cheap excuse made up on the fly by sociopaths to avoid accountability. It's because she's led you on, and then she's flaked because she's a coward, or she was just looking to play cat to your mouse, but with your heart and soul. Either way, these are sociopaths. No reason to get upset that you ran into a sociopath. They're literally everywhere. Better to be grateful they actually didn't want you, because people who can so easily dismiss you are incapable of love anyway. They've already shown they lack consideration for the heart and soul of another person. That's all you need to know about them.

And they're so cowardly they can never be honest enough to say what they mean. As if you were going to punch them in the face for being honest. These are inherently dishonest people who are pure and utter cowards. They also don't believe any rules apply to them, and that they can do anything to anyone at any time, simply because they feel like it. They don't respect your feelings or even their own "honor" (because the concept is foreign to them). They just care about getting what they want, when they want it, which can change in an instant.

"Let's be friends" is as bad a negative indicator as a full body tattoo.

As for the rest of the world, the difference is, the woman only needs to see you and talk to you for five minutes before she's made up her mind. Whereas American women like to string you along to increase your hope to observe the let down they give you with the "Let's just be friends" line. They truly are heartless, soulless, sociopaths. And they are NOT a prize at all, but rather a deep pit of destruction and death. Give thanks that these women reject you.
Thats only true in the US adama. In other countries friendships are more genuine and natural, even with women. They arent leading you on. They just like to hang out and learn from you. Theres no ulterior motive or poisonous snake. Its the way the culture is in Europe and Russia. Yes a man and woman or boy and girl can be normal friends. One guy here in the forum said he had a french female friend too, in a thread about french women.

Its much better than the american attitude of its either all or nothing, which is extreme. If an american girl isnt attracted to you she wont go out with you period and will lie about being friends. But its not like that in other countries. You've been abroad so you should know. Genuine friendships are more common and natural outside the US, even between men and women.

As long as you enjoy her company and get a free tour guide to show you around and have language exchange, company for dinner so you dont always look alone, etc, isnt that a lot better than nothing? Plus some foreign women are glad to treat you too, if they have money.

Also euro girls and russian girls can hold intelligent conversations about history, philosophy, travel, books, etc. Especially if they are travelers and curious. Havent you noticed that?

Theres no reason why only males can be friends to other males. You have to look at the person and see if you have anything in common, or anything to share or learn from each other. Its certainly better than nothing. And does not need to be based on deception.

Also in many countries a man and woman are expected to be friends first. Especially in Asia. Because traditional wisdom says a good friendship is a solid foundation for a good relationship if it happens.

Its not like the US where once you are friendzoned, its permanent. A foreign woman is more likely to love you for your soul or character, even if youre not attractive or her usual type.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
March 2nd, 2017, 12:05 am
Women as friends are temporary. I had them. They don't last like men friends. They meet a man and then you get ignored or the run around. They have no loyalty to you nor the manly traits of comradeship.

But then again if you thought they were something more than a temporary partner of the opposite sex to do things with you also have only yourself to blame.

Women can be friends with benefits but that is also temporary. If you put emotion in you will get farked over.

Most women are as fleeting as their looks and as flaky as their reliability. The few women that will be committed and loyal and will last are the only ones you should invest anything more than your dick in.
Yes you are right. Most friendships between men and women fizzle out after a few weeks if theres no chemistry. However there are exceptions. For instance:

1. You and her have very good chemistry, of a non-sexual nature, and work well together. For example in The X Files TV series, fox mulder and dana scully didnt become romantically involved until season 8. But they always had good chemistry and worked well together im the FBI and complemented each other very well. And of course being in many life or death situations brings you a lot closer. This is not common of course. Most male and female friendships arent like that. But it is possible and it does happen.

2. You two have a lot in common and derive some support from each other. Like kindred spirits. You always have a lot to talk about and understand each other.

3. She inspires you to be a better person and gives you good vibes and uplifts your spirits. In that case she is a source of positive energy that you can feed off of. She makes you feel good and brings out the best in you.

4. You respect and admire her for her good character, moral values, integrity or accomplishments. Like if shes a good Christian girl for example. If you respect her you may deem it worth it to invest in a friendship with her. Because she is a quality person and deserves it.

5. You two like each other a lot but wont get romantic for some reason. Maybe theres some obstacle or fear or no sexual attraction. But you still like each other in other ways.

6. If you are a very feminine guy or gay guy, and you relate to women better than men, then you may have a lot of female friends that you connect with well, in ways that other guys cannot.

So you see there are always exceptions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

brigadier wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 2:15 am
Adama wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 7:42 pm
Adultery is supposed to be very common in France, for both men and women. I hope this answers your question.
No it's not, and it's a big cliché to say it.

Adultery happens as often in France as in the US
That's why I wrote supposedly. People actually cite this supposed French adultery as an excuse to chase married women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This female author says that there is no battle of the sexes in France. Wow.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

In response to the "no battle of the sexes": https://youtu.be/z9AT16C1JPU
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Didn't the French ban paternity testing on the grounds that the actual biological parentage is irrelevant? If there is no battle of the sexes, it is only because the men aren't fighting back.