Reports that French women hang out with guys as friends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
traveller
Junior Poster

Reports that French women hang out with guys as friends

Post by traveller »

I seem to have recently come across an article that says that women in France hang out with guys as casual friends. It apparently even says that even married French women hang out as casual friends with guys who are even single.

Has anyone who has been to France ever noticed that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Reports that French women hang out with guys as friends

Post by OutWest »

traveller wrote:I seem to have recently come across an article that says that women in France hang out with guys as casual friends. It apparently even says that even married French women hang out as casual friends with guys who are even single.

"Guys as friends" means the woman has a collection. I dont think men allow themseves to be so collected. It's a pastime for manlets.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adultery is supposed to be very common in France, for both men and women. I hope this answers your question.

But the real question is not about French women. It is about the French woman or women you happen to meet. Even if 99% of them are awful, as long as you have access to the 1% who are decent, you're golden.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

OutWest wrote:
traveller wrote:I seem to have recently come across an article that says that women in France hang out with guys as casual friends. It apparently even says that even married French women hang out as casual friends with guys who are even single.

"Guys as friends" means the woman has a collection. I dont think men allow themseves to be so collected. It's a pastime for manlets.
If you look at many Frenchmen you answer that question. They can be friends with women to discuss hair stylists, manicures, fashion, and perfumes. Mallets, poofters whatever you want to call them.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The same France where a man cannot legally get a paternity test without the woman's permission.
Yeah, "we're just friends". :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Teal Lantern wrote:
The same France where a man cannot legally get a paternity test without the woman's permission.
Sounds like frenchmen have even surrendered to their own women :shock:

So she can accuse you of being the father and you are not allowed to test for your innocence? No wonder the muslims run right over them.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Kradmelder wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Sounds like frenchmen have even surrendered to their own women :shock:

So she can accuse you of being the father and you are not allowed to test for your innocence? No wonder the muslims run right over them.
The news was making the manosphere rounds a couple years ago.
Just search: France paternity testing, and go with whatever news/forum source you consider credible.
Try not to punch the screen. :)

One of the particulars is that only the court can order such a test.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Having visited France more than a couple of times in my earlier years, my observations of French woman were that they seemed much more feminine and attractive than your average Anglo cunt.

They also seemed to be much more casual and relaxed around men than most woman. I'm not sure if that's still the case, since it was almost two decades ago...

Because the French were (and still are) nationalistic and harbor some hostility to American/Anglo culture, that may have helped France keep out some of the more poisonous aspects of Western culture from seeping into the country. Having said that, France has probably has changed quite a bit since then? So, I'm guessing France is no different from England, nowadays.

Still, I was presently surprised by French woman back then. They also didn't harbor as much stereotypes about Asian men as British or American woman did.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

zboy1 wrote:Having visited France more than a couple of times in my earlier years, my observations of French woman were that they seemed much more feminine and attractive than your average Anglo c**t.

They also seemed to be much more casual and relaxed around men than most woman. I'm not sure if that's still the case, since it was almost two decades ago...

Because the French were (and still are) nationalistic and harbor some hostility to American/Anglo culture, that may have helped France keep out some of the more poisonous aspects of Western culture from seeping into the country. Having said that, France has probably has changed quite a bit since then? So, I'm guessing France is no different from England, nowadays.

Still, I was presently surprised by French woman back then. They also didn't harbor as much stereotypes about Asian men as British or American woman did.
Generally yes. anglo, if you mean british, in my opinion, are the least attractive women in europe. But the french can be incredibly rude. And they are lazy as fark. I worked with the french in west africa. They were almost all race mixing with darkie whores even though they were married. Worse, they brought their whores to breakfast so that the south africans, we moved our camp away and had as little to do with them as possible.

They were also very lazy and worked short days, didn't work weekends, and each demanded their own black driver so used up far more resources than their productivity warranted. They are also as emotional as girls and their feelings are always hurt. They are wastes of white skin in my eyes. The problem with France is all the farkin frenchmen. Pathetic excuses of both manhood and white skin. The only worse white men than frenchmen are Italians, however, it is debatable if Italians are really white. Telling a good white man he is the same as an Italian is like telling an honourable Jap he is the same as a lazy solomon islander sitting under a tree all day, or other asian dross.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well that makes them better than American women at least, because AW will not even be friends or hang out with guys they reject or aren't attracted to. To them its either all or nothing. Whats more, they lie. When AW tell you they want to be just friends, it means to be on friendly relations but never hang out or date or bond. And when an AW dumps her boyfriend and says she wants to remain friends, it means she doesn't want to see him again, so how can they be friends? It doesn't make sense. At least french and euro women arent like that and know how to be truly friendly and aren't as hung up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Well that makes them better than American women at least, because AW will not even be friends or hang out with guys they reject or aren't attracted to. To them its either all or nothing. Whats more, they lie. When AW tell you they want to be just friends, it means to be on friendly relations but never hang out or date or bond. And when an AW dumps her boyfriend and says she wants to remain friends, it means she doesn't want to see him again, so how can they be friends? It doesn't make sense. At least french and euro women arent like that and know how to be truly friendly and aren't as hung up.

"Let's just be friends" is just a cheap excuse made up on the fly by sociopaths to avoid accountability. It's because she's led you on, and then she's flaked because she's a coward, or she was just looking to play cat to your mouse, but with your heart and soul. Either way, these are sociopaths. No reason to get upset that you ran into a sociopath. They're literally everywhere. Better to be grateful they actually didn't want you, because people who can so easily dismiss you are incapable of love anyway. They've already shown they lack consideration for the heart and soul of another person. That's all you need to know about them.

And they're so cowardly they can never be honest enough to say what they mean. As if you were going to punch them in the face for being honest. These are inherently dishonest people who are pure and utter cowards. They also don't believe any rules apply to them, and that they can do anything to anyone at any time, simply because they feel like it. They don't respect your feelings or even their own "honor" (because the concept is foreign to them). They just care about getting what they want, when they want it, which can change in an instant.

"Let's be friends" is as bad a negative indicator as a full body tattoo.

As for the rest of the world, the difference is, the woman only needs to see you and talk to you for five minutes before she's made up her mind. Whereas American women like to string you along to increase your hope to observe the let down they give you with the "Let's just be friends" line. They truly are heartless, soulless, sociopaths. And they are NOT a prize at all, but rather a deep pit of destruction and death. Give thanks that these women reject you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Well that makes them better than American women at least, because AW will not even be friends or hang out with guys they reject or aren't attracted to. To them its either all or nothing. Whats more, they lie. When AW tell you they want to be just friends, it means to be on friendly relations but never hang out or date or bond. And when an AW dumps her boyfriend and says she wants to remain friends, it means she doesn't want to see him again, so how can they be friends? It doesn't make sense. At least french and euro women arent like that and know how to be truly friendly and aren't as hung up.
Even Mexican women know how to be truly friendly. I met a few Mexican women who weren't interested in me romantically but still spent time with me. And even if a Mexican woman calls me "amigo" or says "nuestra amistad", it can still progress to a romantic relationship. You won't get friend-zoned for life with Mexican women, except in heavily Americanized or globalized areas.

Now, regarding American women, yes there are many who are willing to be friends with guys they aren't attracted to. However, they will only hang out with them along with their other friends because they always see hanging out with a guy one-on-one as dating. Another reason is that American women are overly extroverted such they have "the more the merrier" mentality. Then, like you mentioned, there are also many AW who won't even hang out with guys they aren't attracted to at all.

A very small percentage of AW are willing to hang out with guys they aren't attracted to one-on-one (such as the two close female friends I met in high school).
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 30th, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Still can't figure out what being friends with a woman offers to men.

I had a few female "friends" a long time ago, and realized that I couldn't talk about 80% of the stuff my bros and I would talk about, there was no sex, and they constantly got offended over stupid shit and would start drama. On top that I already have cunty coworkers to deal with on a daily basis.

No f***ing more for me.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ In the case of the vast majority of women, a big fat NOTHING. They don't care about how you're doing, they don't reach out to you unless they need something, they're not there for you when you need them, they don't invite you to the fun things they get invited to all the time, and if you're out of their sight for even a short time they're stunningly quick to forget all about you. When his own friendship is valued at so little it is only a fool that values the friendship of (most) women.

So it is men who I get annoyed at. Like my roommate who always says I should invite girls to my parties. Why the hell should I do that? My male friends are both more fun to be around and are actual friends. It would be one thing if the night ended in everyone pairing off and making out with each other; that at least would be a sort of fun that can't be had with male friends alone. But such never happens with these women (the ones who actually manage to avoid not flaking out entirely). He tries to get me to attend his own parties saying things like "there will be more girls!" I know very well that the "girls" that come to his parties are a combination of married women, divorced women with children, and women with unfriendly or just plain bad personalities. Neither he nor I nor nor any of our buddies gain ought from their company. Furthermore, I've known some of these women to have spread negative gossip about me when I was only ever nice to them. You can't get too upset at a poisonous snake for not being your friend; it is what it is. But you can and should get upset at the fellow who wants to be friends with the poisonous snake.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

flowerthief00 wrote:women with unfriendly or just plain bad personalities. Neither he nor I nor nor any of our buddies gain ought from their company. Furthermore, I've known some of these women to have spread negative gossip about me when I was only ever nice to them. You can't get too upset at a poisonous snake for not being your friend; it is what it is. But you can and should get upset at the fellow who wants to be friends with the poisonous snake.
Isn't that interesting? You can be very nice to them, yet they are using slander against you behind your back. And for what reason? Just for their own pleasure. It feels good for them to bash other people. It also reveals automatically that the person is a hypocrite, ego-driven, and lacking in compassion. Yes, this is evil. Yet people will defend them if you speak up against them.

flowerthief00 wrote: (the ones who actually manage to avoid not flaking out entirely).
They are completely ego driven. They don't care about you, and if it hurts your feelings (that they flake for no reason, or that they are slandering you), then it is even better for them.

They make promises and lure men in with the full intention of never living up to those promises. So if you're a truthful person with your heart in it, you will be disappointed many times by American women, because this is their number one practice.

Broken promises are broken covenants. They routinely make covenants which they break. They are hypocrites. They lack empathy and compassion. They lead people on knowing beforehand that they're going to let them down. They will slander you for no reason, in an attempt to destroy your name and reputation, and to turn others against you. All of this is spiritual murder: the assassination of the heart.

Tell me, how are these not known as sociopaths and narcissists? To me, these just mark the activity of hell-bound reprobates who are nothing but unrestrained, spiritually wicked beasts pretending to be human. They can't be criticized for this, because everyone assigns them god-status, and you can't question their infallibility.

That's why people get so angry and call you names when you start asking what's up with women. Modern women are viewed as and regard themselves as gods, who are incapable of evil, and above all judgment, and if you have a problem with that, it's truly your inner evil which is the problem (they blame their victims for being evil). These are real psychopaths who are murderers at heart.