So my friend blocks me because I cursed her out for not.....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

So my friend blocks me because I cursed her out for not.....

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So my female friend blocks me because I cursed her out for lying to me that she has no time to upload a video but 2am this morning she uploads another video for her YouTube sponsor WITHOUT A DONATION LINK.
She kept saying for months now that her job is keeping her busy and that she doesn't have time to create a PayPal.me &/or Patreon &/or a GoFundMe link to copy and paste into her videos so she can get free money.
She has almost 500 followers on Instagram and NO DONATION LINK.

I have shown her ad infinitum how to put that URL into her descriptions and she hasn't done it yet.

Then claims that because I cursed her out on her Instagram that if her sponsors have seen that, that it would hurt her. I did it so that maybe she'll feel embarrassed by my vitriol comments and actually and immediately
create the PayPal.Me link so she can put that shit on all her videos, her YouTube channel description, as well as her Instagram home page so she can get free money. Instead, she rather block me when I tried to help her.
Her reason for blocking me is because she felt I showed how immature I was for venting like the way I did. Had time to unfriend and block me from Instagram - CHECK....had time to delete my comment so her sponsors
wouldn't see them - CHECK......and said she doesn't give a f**k that she was two faced to me when I called her out for lying to me about her not having time to upload videos with her donation link she has yet to create.
She uploads 2-3 videos a day for her sponsor yet no donation link anywhere. Almost 500 followers and no donation link. She's blatantly not a Jew.

If you guys don't understand what I said, then you guys might be as dumb as she is.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So my friend blocks me because I cursed her out for not.

I can hardly get a 100 followers and none of them donated and my PayPal been up forever. So my so-called female friend cannot even take advantage of her fanbase.
Stupid is as stupid does on her account! Sheesh!

Mind you: she has TWO KIDS, 5 and 10. You'd think she'd appreciative of my free advice. I'm glad Hilary never became president; this shows that women are devoid of logic and business-savvy.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

She puts the link for her sponsors in the video and with room left, still doesn't put a link for her self to get paid even more.
She she claims she gets paid from her sponsors and they send her free stuff to do videos on and promote, but she isn't getting a lot of money from her sponsors like that.
I cannot be around people willfully ignorant.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You cuss her out on one of her pages? And she blocks you? Sounds like she is being reasonable.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:You cuss her out on one of her pages? And she blocks you? Sounds like she is being reasonable.
As I've stated on this thread before, if you guys don't understand what I'm saying, then you are being dumb as she is.
Mr. Man's cart comes before his horse apparently. Thanks for your myopic response.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You bring back memories man...The more you help a women, the worse your life becomes.

Then it takes a year or more to get over her.

I think your friend is possessed....was never really your friend to understand why you cursed her, because you were concerned about her...

You are a good man. If you had used her, she would be fine...when you help her...it backfires...

As i said..Its the AI...its not really her fault..

The worst thing is, it hurts the most, when you try to help her and she blocks you...happened to me in Philippines, you give everything to a women and on the last day in the country you find, she is not interested in seeing you again...

-------------------------

In my experience...JUST MOVE ON...The hardest thing to do..We were not designed to move on from the things we loved most

That's what it takes to live in this dark world.

But, the thing is...A new Romantic Interest would be introduced to your life, with new sets of equations to take another slice of your heart away.

I know I'm being pessimistic because I don't like to give Hope,....which is satanic...Hope is a trick to make you fall in love again so that your heart gets broken again.

We need to be careful when dealing with women...They are more and more becoming the Interface of this AI itself...which is the reason...women are more glued to their smartphones.

Since, she is hooked to her WORK aka Instagram etc...She is claimed by the AI.

A good women should stay away at least 100 feet from all Smartphones and Laptops. These are interfaces to the dark world. Its extremely dangerous for women to be around electronics.

women gets charmed easily. She loves her "Work" more than men now...where have we not heard this before...women love their smartphones than men now a days.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
MrMan wrote:You cuss her out on one of her pages? And she blocks you? Sounds like she is being reasonable.
As I've stated on this thread before, if you guys don't understand what I'm saying, then you are being dumb as she is.
Mr. Man's cart comes before his horse apparently. Thanks for your myopic response.
I've got several thousand hits on some youtube videos that I'm not monetizing. I have my reasons for not monetizing. I don't have any gofundme links anywhere on the Internet. That doesn't make it right for someone to cuss me out, either.

Maybe the girl didn't have time to do what you wanted BEFORE she said she didn't have time, not after. Maybe she didn't have time because she was too busy doing other things that were more important to her, like posting other videos on YouTube. They were higher on her priority list.

What do you care what links she puts on her pages? Why does this upset you so much? You are wound way too tight. Don't be the type to get wound in knots when someone else doesn't take your advice. It's not cool. You can't control your friends' lives. Don't try to. Go exercise some control over your own life. You could start with trying not to get worked up over small stuff like this.

I can totally understand her blocking her if you acted on her page like you did in this short thread. If you are quick to call people liars, dumb, etc. because they don't do things in THEIR lives according to YOUR priorities, and you cuss at them, then, yeah, they are going to block you. You got off easy just being blocked. If you go around doing that offline in real life, you might get clocked.

Why don't you chill out about other people's web pages and other people's lives? Go put some go fund me buttons on your own web pages.