Some Questions About Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Questions About Women

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:Some of this is really over-the-top, but there is a lot of truth in this thread. When you make one sex immune from criticism and create a demographically skewed playing field, it beings out the very worst of human behavior.
Feminism is literally the belief that women are gods. If it were about equality, it wouldn't literally be called the belief in the female. Isn't Christianity the belief in Christ? Why is it feminism, not equality, egalitarianism, equalism or interchangeable role-ism? Because they don't just want to usurp the authority of their husbands to become queens. They want to be worshiped, as gods.

That's why they are infallible. That's why you can't question them. That's why whenever you have a problem with them, it's truly you!

That's why I always say, find a woman who is submissive. This rules out the woman having a god complex.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Back when I was in school, from day one I had some mediocre looking, skinny blonde who was flirting with me. It was over-the-top flirting though, the kind that is silly and absurd. If I had had my head on straight, I would have recognized this as a sign. She literally had no time for learning. She would spend the majority of her time turning around to smile at me and playing with her hair. When I finally approached her, she said she had a boyfriend.

I asked every American man I could what I should do. The consensus was that I should "try again."

Do you see how most men are complete idiots and fools with women? The proper response is to ignore her and stay as far away as possible. Cut them off once they reveal they are not truly human. No respect for the hearts of others.

But I hit her again, and again she said no. But she kept up the flirting. She even insulted me when she first saw me after Christmas break, by saying, " I would never go for that," as she looked at me as I walked in the room, to her two flying monkeys that were her classmate friends. Loud enough for me to hear it. But she kept on turning around to flirt with me and play with her hair while smiling and winking at me.

Lots of white women are psycho like this.

She kept up this nonsense until finally one day I laughed one little chuckle at her, when she got up to stretch her back out. It was unintentional, and nothing compared to what she was doing to me, the insults and the teasing.

She was so mad that she called me "fat ass" (I was probably 20 lbs of not skinny, but certainly not a fat ass, but compared to a waif anorexic female dog, yeah, it's fat). Then she released me. Then the other girl came up, her friend, to try to get some. But I ignored her.

Most women you will see on a daily basis are running the game. Not the ones you can meet randomly. The ones who know they will see you every day. That is the only way they can twist the knife to get constant fuel from you.

They need to think they are all powerfully beautiful, beyond angelic in beauty, highly and desperately desirable beyond imagination, and they can't be criticized because they are gods; infallible. Cruelty is your punishment for being unworthy, not because they enjoy destroying your soul.

Then you ask other men around you, and they blame you, because they, too, are feminists who hate men and think women are gods.

That's why I don't even bother with most men and women. They are mostly all sociopaths.

The good news is, I will bathe my feet in their blood after this earth is destroyed, and they receive their just compensation for their evil deeds.
I encountered a similar situation as a teenager too. I put it down to experience, learnt from it and moved on. Even the one's that are genuinely interested in you can be wired to the wrong terminal.

About a decade ago a female friend of mine was trying to set me up with someone she knew. Apparently she gave her a "glowing reference" about me. I had briefly met her in the past but this was awhile before so I wouldn't be able to recognize her straight off if I saw her again. All I recall is that she was somewhat attractive. That's it. In my eyes, enough for a date and nothing else at that particular juncture.

I got her number so obviously she knew I was going to call. We exchanged pleasantries and small talk then I basically asked her out, but instead of getting a straight answer she tried to be clever by playing hard to get. Hel-------loooooo! I can barely remember what you look like so I'm not going to chase you!

I left it at that.

About a week later she had the audacity to phone me up. Her very words "I'm still interested" - not "I'm still interested.....how about we meet up a week Friday". If she had added those few words things may have been different. That to me, sounded like she was dictating to me when I asked her out (which of course, I had already done). It's like I had to dance to her tune.

I'm always prepared to give someone a second chance so I told her to go away and decide whether she wanted a date or not. If she did, phone me back up and we'll arrange something. Quite simple really. She never did which proves what an arrogant, entitled person she is. The outcome was obviously for the best.

A lot of women are like this though. They think that having a vagina and good looks is all they need to attract men. How wrong they are!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
I encountered a similar situation as a teenager too. I put it down to experience, learnt from it and moved on. Even the one's that are genuinely interested in you can be wired to the wrong terminal.

About a decade ago a female friend of mine was trying to set me up with someone she knew. Apparently she gave her a "glowing reference" about me. I had briefly met her in the past but this was awhile before so I wouldn't be able to recognize her straight off if I saw her again. All I recall is that she was somewhat attractive. That's it. In my eyes, enough for a date and nothing else at that particular juncture.

I got her number so obviously she knew I was going to call. We exchanged pleasantries and small talk then I basically asked her out, but instead of getting a straight answer she tried to be clever by playing hard to get. Hel-------loooooo! I can barely remember what you look like so I'm not going to chase you!

I left it at that.

About a week later she had the audacity to phone me up. Her very words "I'm still interested" - not "I'm still interested.....how about we meet up a week Friday". If she had added those few words things may have been different. That to me, sounded like she was dictating to me when I asked her out (which of course, I had already done). It's like I had to dance to her tune.

I'm always prepared to give someone a second chance so I told her to go away and decide whether she wanted a date or not. If she did, phone me back up and we'll arrange something. Quite simple really. She never did which proves what an arrogant, entitled person she is. The outcome was obviously for the best.

A lot of women are like this though. They think that having a vagina and good looks is all they need to attract men. How wrong they are!
That's because they think that they are gods, and that men exist for women's pleasure, to serve at a woman's whim. This truly is devilish pleasure, but they love it so deeply. This is why feminism is so popular in the West. It empowers women to pull off nonsense like this, in their attempts to force men to jump through hoops, so they can prove their omnipotence and overwhelming desirability to themselves. They just want the ego boost of watching men beg for them. Even better for them is rejecting those men who want them the most, the ones who they've forced to jump through many hoops.

And of course these women are also usually disrespectful. How much respect should a god have for a stupid beast of burden (an ox)? That's about as much respect as these reprobate women have for men. In fact, many of them probably regard the lives of domestic animals more than men.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:

I left it at that.

That's because they think that they are gods, and that men exist for women's pleasure, to serve at a woman's whim. This truly is devilish pleasure, but they love it so deeply. This is why feminism is so popular in the West. It empowers women to pull off nonsense like this, in their attempts to force men to jump through hoops, so they can prove their omnipotence and overwhelming desirability to themselves. They just want the ego boost of watching men beg for them. Even better for them is rejecting those men who want them the most, the ones who they've forced to jump through many hoops.

And of course these women are also usually disrespectful. How much respect should a god have for a stupid beast of burden (an ox)? That's about as much respect as these reprobate women have for men. In fact, many of them probably regard the lives of domestic animals more than men.
Definitely - and it doesn't help when some guys actually believe they need to SELL themselves to women. That may have applied back in Rita Heyworth's day but not anymore. Western women have evolved into a totally new species thanks to feminism and by going down this route, guys are at great risk at unlocking the door to their own dungeon. If they're unfortunate enough to be with one of the worst types, it's inevitable the torture rack will appear for having the gall not to create a daily utopia for their partner.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:Some of this is really over-the-top, but there is a lot of truth in this thread. When you make one sex immune from criticism and create a demographically skewed playing field, it beings out the very worst of human behavior.
Feminism is literally the belief that women are gods. If it were about equality, it wouldn't literally be called the belief in the female. Isn't Christianity the belief in Christ? Why is it feminism, not equality, egalitarianism, equalism or interchangeable role-ism? Because they don't just want to usurp the authority of their husbands to become queens. They want to be worshiped, as gods.

That's why they are infallible. That's why you can't question them. That's why whenever you have a problem with them, it's truly you!

That's why I always say, find a woman who is submissive. This rules out the woman having a god complex.
Whoa...

Christianity is the belief that Christ is God. Feminism is the belief that females are God.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

All this complaining I'm hearing women do about... "we have it soo so so much harder than men", have you guys noticed this? It's all you ever hear - is the woman's side of this. They are always bitching on the debate, they bitch the loudest; and anyone that protests is emasculated as "not a man". That by default should tell you it's harder being a man.
Think about this. Man looks around all day asserting, initiating...trying to get women's attention. 9/10 times he fails. If not more. Woman spends her whole day fighting off men, being spoiled and stuck up, princess, acting pampered, etc. What kind of hard life is that? She can just drop 1 second and have any man around her.

That's harder to be a woman? Please, give me a break. It's always harder to initiate. Women don't play that role. Men do.
Women need to stop bitching about how hard their lives are, shut up and go in the kitchen barefoot to make me a sandwich - and then eat half of it so they can stop talking.
Women seriously piss me off. How can any man not really 'hate' women at certain points in his life?

They act so disgustingly. Red pill is so easy to do.... even though it feels wrong. I don't like to do it, but it's so easy, and they deserve it. Really it requires effort that's why I don't do it - I don't want to spend effort doing something bad, that's why.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

All this complaining I'm hearing women do about... "we have it soo so so much harder than men", have you guys noticed this? It's all you ever hear - is the woman's side of this. They are always bitching on the debate, they bitch the loudest; and anyone that protests is emasculated as "not a man". That by default should tell you it's harder being a man.
Think about this. Man looks around all day asserting, initiating...trying to get women's attention. 9/10 times he fails. If not more. Woman spends her whole day fighting off men, being spoiled and stuck up, princess, acting pampered, etc. What kind of hard life is that? She can just drop 1 second and have any man around her.

That's harder to be a woman? Please, give me a break. It's always harder to initiate. Women don't play that role. Men do.
Women need to stop bitching about how hard their lives are, shut up and go in the kitchen barefoot to make me a sandwich - and then eat half of it so they can stop talking.
Women seriously piss me off. How can any man not really 'hate' women at certain points in his life?

They act so disgustingly. Red pill is so easy to do.... even though it feels wrong. I don't like to do it, but it's so easy, and they deserve it. Really it requires effort that's why I don't do it - I don't want to spend effort doing something bad, that's why.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
Adama wrote:

Whoa...

Christianity is the belief that Christ is God. Feminism is the belief that females are God.
That's all it is. Just as Buddhism promises the path to enlightenment, salvation, nirvana through the way of Buddha, likewise feminism is the religion of women who are ungodly arrogant. They exalt themselves above men, and there is no god except for them. It is belief in the superiority and omnipotence of the female. Girl power. Love for women.

While they give NOTHING in return. And to justify it, they brainwash themselves with a victim mindset. In this way, their self exaltation is justified, because men are actually worthless scum after all.

And if you notice, most of the hardcore feminists are Jewish, the Synagogue of Satan, reprobates who cannot believe there is a true God named Christ. Some are Wiccans, who are magicians, sorcerers, casting spells, and who also exalt the female and "feminine" above all that is good.

And let's not forget the lesbians, who by definition are sociopaths and reprobates. There is no coincidence that lesbians are feminists. They are against nature and against God.

And you can see how this mindset has permeated society. Check it.

What happens if you are a man and can't afford your kids? Prison. What happens if you are a female god and can't afford your kids? Welfare checks, free housing, and the enslavement of the man of your choice for the next 18 years.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

I got a question from a guy who is on my VIP coaching program for men dating Russia's and Ukraine women , it was just about the same. He asked what to do, there is this lovely lady from Ukraine he is going to see but she stated that the first time he comes to visit it will be "just friends". I do explain it in the VIP coaching but he wanted confirmation about the whole thing (because in the U.S. if a woman says that she simply doesn't want to be involved with you).

I am just going to copy and paste my answer for him here (it's long, sorry).

Women in Ukraine are usually heavily pressurized by local men into intimacy and I think she may simply want to avoid this pressure by saying she wants to be "only friends" during the first visit.

In any case, "intimacy" for women means only sexual intercourse. Any other things like kisses and hugs, playing around are not "sex", nor the man "having conquered" her, which means this is what you can definitely go for (after at least 3 days and good signals from the lady). "Kissing her hand" is a good place to start and could be done from day #1, immediately when meeting for the first time face-to-face.

Being gallant (opening doors, giving her flowers, carrying her bags, paying for meals and entertainment happily) will help a lady feel in her usual "proper courtship" routine that a devoted admirer is supposed to follow.

Remember that "persistence in the face of rejection" is the regular test Ukrainian women impose on men to weed out the ones who are "not serious about her".

The usual fear of Ukrainian women is that a foreign man is simply a "sex tourist" who is visiting several women during a vacation, trying to get as much as he can from them, without any actual intention to get married and "create a family". You may even address this issue with her if you wish, once the rapport is established.

Full physical intimacy in the view of Ukrainian women means "surrender". If this has happened, the woman is basically dedicated to a relationship. This is why in my view it is an important milestone to achieve to move the relationship to a more committed level. Ukrainian women want to be in a relationship with a man who is "serious about her" but they are simply too scared to fall a victim of a womanizer.

I hope this gives another perspective on what you are discussing here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

Feminism doesn't mean thinking women are gods. There are a lot of '-isms' that aren't about religion. There are blaspheming feminists who call women goddesses. What kind of goddess needs help carrying a heavy box?

But most girls who are feminists don't think they are gods. And if a girl played with her hair and winked with you and wouldn't go out with you, that doesn't mean she thinks she's a god. She may have had a combination of an unhealthy need for male attention and a lack of consideration for men's feelings. But that doesn't mean she thought she was a god.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

About playing hard to get, I think it's okay if a girl is a little shy about telling a man she likes him. Women are weak creatures who can be afraid of being vulnerable.

But if a woman is too much into playing hard to get, it could be a pride issue. She wants you to chase her around. It can also signal she doesn't value you enough. If she thinks a lot of herself, but doesn't think enough of you to not mess with your emotions, that could be an unhealthy dynamic in a relationship. But we shouldn't be too hard on the girls. A lot of them don't know what to do and need a man to direct them. Some of them just emulate what other girls do.

You could have a conversation with a woman early on when you start dating about being open and honest and not playing emotional games. Some of them might respond well to that.

My wife did take a while to admit she liked me romantically, but I brought that on myself by suggesting we be 'just friends.' But every eating dinner together night after night and spending all weekend together for many weeks, it was too obvious we were dating, and I felt like I was lying by just saying she was my friend.

But she didn't 'play hard to get', either. She was shy about calling me at first. I assured her it was okay to call me. But in Indonesia, the caller pays, so I'd call, and then she moved close and we'd just meet. I think it's fine for a girl to be old fashioned and not call boys to initiate a relationship. But after you are going out, it's a silly rule not to call. My wife, when we were dating, didn't try to play emotional games with my heart. I'd experience a bit of the emotional games, the girl who tried to make herself out to be important. I didn't want to jump through hoops.

Some women like a guy they can't control. If she gives you hoops to jump through and you don't jump through them, she may like you more. Getting her to jump through your hoops may also put you in a better position to be the leader in the relationship later.

But I don't think you should demonize girls for playing hard to get a little bit. They emulate what they see other girls doing. And some of them don't want to look desperate. And if she's concerned about not looking slutty, that's a good thing, assuming she is a nice girl.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Adama,

Feminism doesn't mean thinking women are gods. There are a lot of '-isms' that aren't about religion. There are blaspheming feminists who call women goddesses. What kind of goddess needs help carrying a heavy box?

But most girls who are feminists don't think they are gods. And if a girl played with her hair and winked with you and wouldn't go out with you, that doesn't mean she thinks she's a god. She may have had a combination of an unhealthy need for male attention and a lack of consideration for men's feelings. But that doesn't mean she thought she was a god.
Do they call themselves gods? No. Do they think they can do anything they want, without limit. Women are infallible. They can do no wrong (as you yourself are showing here, that whatever they do will be dismissed as innocent and a misunderstanding). They and their behavior are not be questioned. Are those not traits of gods? The fact that they don't outright call themselves gods doesn't erase that they give themselves the same rights and privileges as someone who is without error.

Most people know right from wrong, and that leading a person on for weeks or months is plain old wrong. Rejection hurts, everyone knows that. To go around flirting with someone and flamboyantly acting like you want them for months, and then outright rejecting them, and then blaming them for that rejection, is reprobate activity. And I see either it has never happened to you, or you simply don't care to exercise understanding and empathy.

MrMan, this is unfortunate that you are not sympathetic here, offering excuses for women who are just toying with men's feelings. Somehow I doubt a man playing with a woman's affections and feelings would be dismissed with such a cavalier attitude.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think the problem here is that men desperately need to see women as misunderstood angels. They can't conceive that there are spiritually wicked people who only live for themselves and their own pleasures, which mostly revolve around continually ego boasts.

For men this can come in the form of bragging about how awesome they are, while insulting anyone who hasn't achieved their level of accomplishments.

For women it can simply be about leading men on to test their attractiveness and then rejecting them brutally. Somehow because women's abuse of men is invisible, and everyone considers them to be angels in human form, literally gods who are misunderstood (should I even have to explain that the word god is never used or can you grasp this concept by now?). Therefore the blame is ALWAYS on the man, just as MrMan here is doing right here.

It's not that many women are spiritually wicked persons using attract and reject as fuel for their egos (because they are evil and unrestrained by God because they are rejected). No, it's your misinterpretation of the facts.

In this way, a male victim of female narcissism will always blame himself and his own perceptions and never correctly realize that there are simply many women out there who are ravenous wolves, who don't seek relationships but instead are searching to destroy innocent souls for their personal pleasure of getting a little excitement through luring and destroying.

It's quite clear that most Christians, even the saved, don't even understand reprobate doctrine, wolves in sheeps clothing, and that they do revere women far, far above their station.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:. She may have had a combination of an unhealthy need for male attention and a lack of consideration for men's feelings. But that doesn't mean she thought she was a god.
This is narcissism. Narcissism is a god complex. Do you even know what it is?
MrMan wrote:
But if a woman is too much into playing hard to get, it could be a pride issue.
There is no doubt there. I've been saying all along. Women are very prideful creatures, and always excusing them and their behavior only further inflates them. They need to be held accountable.

MrMan wrote: She wants you to chase her around.
This just shows that you haven't faced much in this realm. Chasing a woman who's said no is a sure way to fall into the narcissist's trap of time wasting and emotional exasperation.
MrMan wrote: It can also signal she doesn't value you enough. If she thinks a lot of herself, but doesn't think enough of you to not mess with your emotions, that could be an unhealthy dynamic in a relationship.
It seems more like you are making a case that they are narcissists, but you don't even realize it.
MrMan wrote: But we shouldn't be too hard on the girls. A lot of them don't know what to do and need a man to direct them. Some of them just emulate what other girls do.
Don't blame them. It is just a misunderstanding. Quite frankly, MrMan, I find these excuses repugnant in my bones.
MrMan wrote: You could have a conversation with a woman early on when you start dating about being open and honest and not playing emotional games. Some of them might respond well to that.
And why should a person ever need to have a conversation to REQUEST that the other person not play emotional games? Why would any man need to do that? And if the woman is a psycho, why would you think that even if she agreed, that she would comply? A psycho is a liar, and they will lie about never playing games and then proceed to toy with you. Honor is unseemly for fools. And they are traitors. Read your Proverbs.
MrMan wrote: Some women like a guy they can't control. If she gives you hoops to jump through and you don't jump through them, she may like you more. Getting her to jump through your hoops may also put you in a better position to be the leader in the relationship later.
Unnecessary. You just said all you have to do is make an agreement to not play games. Why then all the games by testing? Either she has consented to do things the proper way as you outlined above or she doesn't and the man will move on. A person shouldn't have to test another person.

Also, a woman looking to test a man in any way is a psycho who is a control freak. What kind of a person who doesn't want control issues tests? No, they issue tests to make sure you are deluded by their confusion and that you jump through their hoops properly, not that you refuse to jump through them. These women are confused about their gender roles, and they just want someone who will play along with them in their confusion.
MrMan wrote: But I don't think you should demonize girls for playing hard to get a little bit. They emulate what they see other girls doing. And some of them don't want to look desperate. And if she's concerned about not looking slutty, that's a good thing, assuming she is a nice girl.
See, apparently you have a problem with calling out reprobate activity and educating other men on it, under the guise of protecting the gods, the angels, that are the infallible gentle, innocent creatures, the fairer sex.

Bubble.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Also, no women who lead men on are innocent. They all know exactly. Shy, innocent people do not lead others on. Those who lead others on are well-practiced in deception and cunning from the ages of 6 to 12 onward. They have all of their youth to practice their evil deeds to perfection, and they start even before Middle School. These are not one time incidents or misunderstandings. This is a way of life for them. It's who they are, not a random thing that just happens through ignorance. They are not ignorant. Their targets are ignorant.