Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Moretorque »

OK , I heard the newer Vipers have come a long way in design as far as comfort. The first gen was capable of 3000 plus HP at the RW because how stout the steel block was.

Dodge is bringing it back in a new package shortly..... I like the old cars because there easy to fix......
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 8:22 am
OK , I heard the newer Vipers have come a long way in design as far as comfort. The first gen was capable of 3000 plus HP at the RW because how stout the steel block was.

Dodge is bringing it back in a new package shortly..... I like the old cars because there easy to fix......
I'm hoping for a new Viper because I love Mopar, but like, I'm not holding my breath due to the costs associated with development. The Viper isn't a big winner financially, it's more of a flex of their engineering muscle that I'm not sure if Chrysler is willing to fully finance to production
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Nailer wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:09 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 4:02 pm
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
Evolutionary dead end? Not even close. If he has siblings or cousins, there is plenty from his genetic lines moving forward.

I can never understand the obsession with passing on one's genes. It is almost a reaction to religious or social shaming.

Genetics is so much of a mixed bag, that people tend to judge genetics from how they are EXPRESSED in certain individuals and not the entirety of one's genetics.

Besides, many a great man of society has refrained from having children. Conversely, many a violent rapist has passed on his genes in that manner. Is there some cosmic or spiritual prize that the rapist earns that the childless men do not?

I would just as soon prevent some child from having to negotiate thru this chaotic world, and prevent myself from having to toil in raising a child.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 23rd, 2018, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Playas can have children all over the place and not even know it.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2017, 9:39 am
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
Super-Cuck Says: "Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings"

You maybe a Mangina if you say "the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 2:19 pm
MrMan wrote:
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

You maybe a Mangina if you say "the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings."
I mean, human beings should be appreciated if they have the intellectual capacity. Most men and women don't meet that bar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 2:19 pm
MrMan wrote:

Glad to see that it is not only me who sees just how pathetic this sorry excuse really is. I rebranded him MrMan(gina) some time ago.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The author of this thread is the biggest white knight mangina I have ever encountered. He was a virgin at marriage and he lives to worship the very women who rejected him until he went to Indonesia and “rescued” what I interpreted as a bar girl/prostitute by marrying her.

Given what I know about the truth of female nature, I think it best to post this here, as a reminder, about how women are best left unempowered and controlled by men who are smarter and wiser:

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 3rd, 2019, 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 8:21 am
The author of this thread is the biggest white knight mangina I have ever encountered. He was a virgin at marriage and he lives to worship the very women who rejected him until he went to Indonesia and “rescued” a bar girl prostitute by marrying her.

Given what I know about female nature, I think it best to post this here as a reminder about how women are best left unempowered and controlled by men who are smarter and wiser:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=63jAbzcvuOc
[/youtube]
I knew @MrMan was a virgin until marriage, he has frequently said as much in previous posts. But I never knew the girl he married was a bar girl prostitute. It's a painful subject for a lot of guys, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I remember @Winston getting in a lot of arguments and fights before and having to ban people for claiming his babymama Dianne was a bar girl (not too much of a stretch, considering the fact that they met in Angeles City of all places).

If OP truly did marry an Indonesian bar girl, that does make him the biggest cuck here for sure. Although it does raise the question... how many men here, either knowingly or unknowingly, married former bar-girls or otherwise total hoes? :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 9:21 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 8:21 am
The author of this thread is the biggest white knight mangina I have ever encountered. He was a virgin at marriage and he lives to worship the very women who rejected him until he went to Indonesia and “rescued” a bar girl prostitute by marrying her.
I knew @MrMan was a virgin until marriage, he has frequently said as much in previous posts. But I never knew the girl he married was a bar girl prostitute.
-----
Although it does raise the question... how many men here, either knowingly or unknowingly, married former bar-girls or otherwise total hoes? :roll:
Where did MrMan say in his many comments that his Indonesian wife was a former bargirl? I missed that thread/comment somehow.
I do not remember something like that.
Anyway it seems he is not longer posting any comment on this forum.

How many married women were former bargirls? Or something similar like that? In Western society the so-called party-girl, who is into alcohol, drugs and spends most of the night in a disco? Good question...

In Asia about the same, how do you know (or better say 'suspect') when you arrive from your own country, look around and you meet somewhere some women?

Maybe because they are so interested in meeting foreign men?

Maybe from her 'open-minded' behavior and good knowledge of some English words if she is doing this since several years?

Maybe if you meet and talk to some of her friends?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 11:46 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 9:21 am
I knew @MrMan was a virgin until marriage, he has frequently said as much in previous posts. But I never knew the girl he married was a bar girl prostitute. It's a painful subject for a lot of guys, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I remember @Winston getting in a lot of arguments and fights before and having to ban people for claiming his babymama Dianne was a bar girl (not too much of a stretch, considering the fact that they met in Angeles City of all places).

If OP truly did marry an Indonesian bar girl, that does make him the biggest cuck here for sure. Although it does raise the question... how many men here, either knowingly or unknowingly, married former bar-girls or otherwise total hoes? :roll:
MrMan married a virgin, not a bar girl. That is what he says. CE is just having another one of his MGTOW slanderfests. Because he is miserable, no one else can be happy.
From the stories he told about her, it became clear to me that he was bamboozled by the I'm a virgin scam. He did not know that the revirginizing surgery is so popular in Indonesia and it is known to dupe many a Western idiot. She bamboozled him and he resented me for putting that in the forefront of his mind. Breaking male delusions is what I do. No one said it is pleasant.

@Ghost If by "happy" you mean being married, I wish you all of the "happiness" you bring upon yourself. May @Ghost be the "happiest" man he deserves to be! :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 4:33 pm
Such as? It sounds like you are seeing what you want to see.
Search his posting history. You'll come to the same conclusion if you have half a brain.
Ghost wrote: Hymenoplasty is of course an unfortunate fact of the present era, but that isn't evidence that MrMan was a victim of it.
Well no "shiet" Sherlock! Again, search his written record and you'll find the telltale signs of that very dupe-scam.
Ghost wrote: Your misery is palpable. I suppose it could be that you really enjoy wasting time here posting venom, but it comes off as misery.
If you think "misery" shaming me like a pathetic feminist is going to actually work, you're even more stupid than I already knew you are. I am immune to feminist shaming. It seems like you need to get yourself around better people because if you use that as a tactic, it means it has obviously worked on you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.