POLL: Should Tsar Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Tsar Be Banned from HappierAbroad?

Poll ended at January 16th, 2017, 3:38 pm

No, Tsar Shouldn't be Banned
50%
Yes, Tsar Should be Banned
50%

Total votes: 12
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

POLL: Should Tsar Be Banned?

Post by Tsar »

I know, I'm the one creating my own poll to see if I should be banned or not. But I'm not just randomly doing this.

Voyager1 told me not to PM shortly before he began his temper tantrum (the largest ever on this site I have ever seen).

So here's what he sent me in a PM. I placed him on ignore because I respected his request I don't PM him but why does he turn around and send me the following in quotes.
Voyager1 wrote:I'm calling for your banishment from this forum as you are engaging or planning to engage in illegal activity which violates US and international law.

You write that you are interested in a 16 year old girl (legal) but really you'd take a 12-14 year old or younger if you could get away with it. You're a pedophile and I see right through you. Children deserve to be protected from you whether they are in Russia or any other country.
He is a complete joke of a person and completely having a temper tantrum. He had a small tantrum months ago when I posted something on some other random thread, but nothing as much as he's doing now. I think he just popped back up right when he saw my recent thread. And he slings the shame word "pedo" at me and makes up slanderous things about me.

So he's calling for my banishment. So I PMed him telling him I'd save him the trouble and post this poll myself.

Obviously Moretorque and Voyager1 will be voting for me being Banned. I think Yick will also vote for me to be banned. So there's three votes for "Ban" right there.

I'll let the poll run for one week.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POLL: Should Tsar Be Banned?

Post by Moretorque »

I don't think you should be banned
Last edited by Moretorque on January 10th, 2017, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This post was made by Moretorque who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Obviously voyager is doing some desperate projection. He probably really is too old to pull what Tsar wants and needs to poop on his party.
Sounds cliche but it's always the higher-than-thou's who end up the ones having dirt/secret lives..

Now Tsar should really be banned, IP and all, if he hasn't traveled by mid-year lol
No more wasting people's time here with his procrastination and repetitive subjects.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I voted yes because you have no interesting international experiences to share, and I'm just tired of you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I still don't understand why you think Voyager1's opinion of you is important. Is this the way you are going to live the rest of your life? Seeking to satisfy the ego of strangers who obviously care nothing about you? Trying to avoid their shame? The only person's opinion you have to worry about is God's. You don't have to concern yourself with the opinion of strangers on the internet. Most people are filled with all kinds of hate anyway. If you live to pacify their anger, you're living for them.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Seeker wrote:I voted yes because you have no interesting international experiences to share, and I'm just tired of you.
I don't think Tsar has ever travelled internationally. In fact, I don't think he's ever set foot outside the US. I was just calling into question the idea of him marrying a child bride then moving in and leeching off a Russian family. He was seeking validation and I wouldn't give it to him.
Last edited by Voyager1 on January 11th, 2017, 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The decision to ban a member is with the admin. Winston should comment to this thread.

Users have the option to ignore comments from a member if they do not want to read them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
If you ever come back again, please don't talk about your desire or plan to date, underaged girls again. Please keep that to yourself. We should just have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy on that. Otherwise it causes too much disruption and hate and illegality as well. Furthermore, you and Voyager1 and Yick should have a "no contact" status where you do not talk to each other or reply to each other here.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

So what happened to Tsar? it's almost September.
Did he ever take the trip? Any news anyone?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?