What the hell is with this user?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What the hell is with this user?

Post by Tsar »

Is this user a Mangina White Man, a Zionist, or a Feminist Women? Because he's behaving completely illogical, irrational, emotional, and behaving like a feminist or liberal having a tantrum because I am not conforming to his (or her) politically-correct American/Western propaganda mindset.

Because I will only be with a virgin jailbait girl and like hot jailbait, Voyager1 is having the greatest temper tantrum I have ever seen on this forum ever. It's funny that he thinks I care what he says. If Voyager1 wants to end up on Ignore just like Moretorque then that's what I'll do. Voyager1, beyond a certain point I'm not going to give your temper tantrum any more attention you attention whore mangina or feminist. I'll put you on ignore and then all your posts will be ignored by me and no other users will care what you have to say in response to my jailbait posts.

You haven't even been here for even one year, not even eight months, and you foolishly think a post about How I Saw Jailbait and Like Jailbait is wrong. More than one dozen users over my time here has agreed with me on PMs remaining anonymous lurkers, not posting at all OR agreed with me in the forum. Maybe even two dozen if you count silent approval or cryptic approval.

Feel free to report the "I Saw a Nice Jailbait" thread because it won't do anything. Want to be a cuck, fine! But don't think you'll be dragging me down with you.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What the hell is with this user?

Post by Moretorque »

Droid you know what must be done, it is regrettable but for the sake of all humanity put Old Yeller out of it's misery......
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What the hell is with this user?

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:Droid you know what must be done, it is regrettable but for the sake of all humanity put Old Yeller out of it's misery......
I forgot to log-in so Moretorque's foolish attention whoring slipped past ignore. So here's my response:

You are the Old Yeller and if you want to be put of out of your misery then I would be happy to help you out by puting a bullet between your droopy doggish eyes you ugly filthy old rabid dog.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑