The First User I Placed on Ignore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The First User I Placed on Ignore

Post by Tsar »

Today I just placed the first person in all my time here on ignore. That person is Moretorque.

Don't bother squeaking Moretorque because I won't see anything you post ever again. Crawl somewhere else because like a rat craves cheese, a Jew craves money, you crave attention. You won't get anymore of that from me.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The First User I Placed on Ignore

Post by Johnny1975 »

But why did you have to create a thread about it? Do you want us to discuss this?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Johnny1975 wrote:But why did you have to create a thread about it? Do you want us to discuss this?
Not really. It's just after 4+ years it's the first person I needed to place on ignore. I gave many chances to stop his disrespectful behavior but after 6+ months of him not stopping, yesterday was when I decided no more attention for the attention whore. He was always trying to provoke a big dramatic response out of me but I would NOT give him that attention. He can crawl somewhere else for it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is no sense telling anyone you have them on ignore. Also there is no sense in putting someone on ignore.

Telling a fool that he is acting like a fool is not going to cause him to stop acting like a fool. A fool cannot reform, and besides they like what they're doing. Therefore it is of no use to announce it.

Putting someone on ignore doesn't help unless everyone else also puts that person on ignore. The conversation will continue and you'll be clueless if others are interacting with him. Much better idea to either ignore the parts of their speech which you disagree with, or just remember that everything they write is coming from a total idiot.

Remember not to take anything personally. Also, don't reveal too many personal details about yourself. The more personal details you reveal, the more they can be thrown back in your face to hurt your feelings later on. This applies to any situation.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well spoken by the Christer............. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:There is no sense telling anyone you have them on ignore. Also there is no sense in putting someone on ignore.

Telling a fool that he is acting like a fool is not going to cause him to stop acting like a fool. A fool cannot reform, and besides they like what they're doing. Therefore it is of no use to announce it.

Putting someone on ignore doesn't help unless everyone else also puts that person on ignore. The conversation will continue and you'll be clueless if others are interacting with him. Much better idea to either ignore the parts of their speech which you disagree with, or just remember that everything they write is coming from a total idiot.

Remember not to take anything personally. Also, don't reveal too many personal details about yourself. The more personal details you reveal, the more they can be thrown back in your face to hurt your feelings later on. This applies to any situation.
I know but no one actually replies to "his" insults. I'm not removing the ignore because he'll just be posting to himself as long as it remains. No one else takes those insult posts seriously or acknowledges them. I won't be able to read anything he says, like his latest post that is ignored. Not reading it. He can take his jibberish somewhere else or start acting like a civilized adult.

It's quite the thing for me to reach a point to ignore someone. I didn't even place the completely offensive user who always insulted me and many other people unprovoked on ignore (that user was named "The"). But Moretorque has crossed a line that I would no longer tolerate. So no more attention for the attention whore.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:Well spoken by the Christer............. :wink:
come on dude. Adama does not walk with the Christ. He spews crap from the New Testament of the false Jews and their BS Jesus. Call him a Jesusite if you want but don't call him a Christer.