How do I decide which women to meet in person?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HA1729
Freshman Poster

How do I decide which women to meet in person?

Post by HA1729 »

I have been communicating online with about 10 women in Mexico City. They are all university-educated, reasonably intelligent and above-average in looks, but not extremely attractive. I will be visiting Mexico City in mid-January, but only have time to meet 3 or 4 of them in person. Do you have advice on how to decide which ones to visit? Are there any questions or deal-breakers that would help me decide which ones would be relationship material?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do I decide which women to meet in person?

Post by droid »

There's usually a high flake ratio with these things for various reasons so no worries.
Of those that show up, figure out if they party a lot and what kind of relation they have with their parents.
$0.02
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Book dates like an airline. Assume some of them won't show up (which is likely to occur). Maybe you'll have to bail on one or two of them. Who cares? Bail on the ones that you like less. Treat yourself well and you won't regret it. Treat women with too much respect and you'll find yourself just taken advantage of..I'm not saying to treat them badly, just realize you're dealing with women (who naturally look out for their own best interests, as opposed to yours....Women know nothing of justice and respect).

See my new post about women taking advantage of your love/care: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=33830
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Well you go to a brothel, look at the line up of 5 or 10 women, and then you choose which one you want to f**k. Then you take her in the room and pound her damn p***y!
HA1729
Freshman Poster

Post by HA1729 »

gravity25x wrote:Book dates like an airline. Assume some of them won't show up (which is likely to occur). Maybe you'll have to bail on one or two of them. Who cares? Bail on the ones that you like less. Treat yourself well and you won't regret it. Treat women with too much respect and you'll find yourself just taken advantage of..I'm not saying to treat them badly, just realize you're dealing with women (who naturally look out for their own best interests, as opposed to yours....Women know nothing of justice and respect).

See my new post about women taking advantage of your love/care: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=33830
I feel like it would be rude of me to abruptly cancel a date just before it is scheduled. Even if some of the women are irresponsible and flake on me, I don't want to return the favor by being irresponsible to them. I'll be in Mexico City for four days, so I might try to schedule two days on the same day. If neither of them flake, I can see one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening, but if one of them flakes, I can see the other for the whole day or just have some time to myself for the rest of the day.
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Well you go to a brothel, look at the line up of 5 or 10 women, and then you choose which one you want to f**k. Then you take her in the room and pound her damn p***y!
Yeah, I'm planning to see a prostitute as well when I'm in Mexico City. However, I'm also looking for a potential girlfriend, so I also want to meet with non-prostitutes.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Do people actually book dates in another country then fly there? Hell those women must smell desperation and figuring i can really fark this oke over.

Why not just go where you want to go, like some mexican seaside, lie on the beach and surf the internet for mexican women there and say to them you want to go out tonight? Then they know now or never, shit or get of the pot as this oke is surrounded by mexican sluts. And if they flake who cares as you are still having a nice holiday.
HA1729
Freshman Poster

Post by HA1729 »

Kradmelder wrote:Do people actually book dates in another country then fly there? Hell those women must smell desperation and figuring i can really fark this oke over.

Why not just go where you want to go, like some mexican seaside, lie on the beach and surf the internet for mexican women there and say to them you want to go out tonight? Then they know now or never, shit or get of the pot as this oke is surrounded by mexican sluts. And if they flake who cares as you are still having a nice holiday.
It is much better for me to talk with the women and schedule dates beforehand instead of just looking for impromptu dates while I'm in Mexico. First, it gives me more options. I've been in communication with a few dozen Mexican women in total, and I get to choose the most attractive and intelligent ones to meet with instead of just finding a random women at the last minute. Also, I enjoy going to Mexico City over some seaside town, since there are more cultural attractions in Mexico City. Also, I chatted with the women for a few weeks simply saying that I was looking for a girlfriend in Mexico, and then I said that I was going to be in Mexico City for a few days and that it would be great to see her while I am there. That way, I didn't sound desperate.

Maybe if I just wanted some quick sex, your strategy would be the best. However, I can just go to a prostitute if I want quick sex. However, I'm more interested in looking for a serious relationship and eventually marriage. Also, I also want to evaluate Mexican women in comparison with women from other countries to help guide my dating/marriage search in the future. This is why it is best for me to chat with the women beforehand and then schedule dates with them.