Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes

Post by Adama »

Mike1488 wrote:What's wrong with the HA community? I just walk up to girls I might fancy and ask for a date. Works 90% of the time. Some even pay for me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc[/youtube]
That's because you're in Europe which has a lot of good looking women, and being atheists, most of them are willing to fornicate with strangers. European society is very different and the social atmosphere just should not be compared to the American scene. But I wouldn't consider fornication with stupid animals in human form a true accomplishment. These women hardly have any barriers. Almost any man will do. That's partially why so many of these men want to go abroad.

But that is not truly a victory of any kind, because every other man has already won the same prize. It is no victory to sleep with a woman who dozens, hundreds or in some cases even thousands of other men have fornicated with. At the time you're doing it, it seems like you're winning, but if you ever wake up, you'll see that the whole time you had to get down deep into the gutter in order to fornicate with animals in human form who gave up on their souls long ago.

That's what you must do if you want the jewel in the pig's snout. If you want to get her jewel, you have to wrestle with a pig, who by definition wallows in the mud.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Eric wrote:The one problem I have with prostitution (and there are many) is that, the women are usually not 10's and if they are - they are unusually expensive. Unless you live in some breakaway Slav country where you can open your motel with a dollar, I don't see it happening. Who would want to live in a place like that anyway?

Also, prostitutes just aren't into it. Women are selfish creatures and usually when its monetary they will do the least possible - and, extort you for money. This is why I don't like sex for sell. These women that reaally do this deep down are the lowest low... they have no soul. And sleeping with a woman like that turns me off and it makes me angry. I have feelings of throwing her up against a wall or something, or smacking her.

Yes, gaming women takes a tremendous amount of resources and I feel Im at the behest of them. I can understand why.men do prostitution. Girls really are just selfish bitches with attitudes I'm seeing that now; woman really has the most vile nature a lot of the time.
1. You are talking about WHITE prostitutes. White women are bitchy c**ts anywhere on the planet.

2. Go to Asia or Brazil and you can f**k a 10 for like 50 or 100 dollars. In America, a 10 would cost you like 1000 dollars.

3. In Asia, the girls really do get into it. They really go out of their way to make you feel good. The average prostitute in Asia has more warmth and personality than a f***ing white c**t.

4. ALL women sell sex. What do you think marriage is? She is giving her body to the man in exchange for goods, security, money, a house, children, etc.

Actually, prostitutes are the MOST honest of all women. And if you would go and actually meet a few prostitutes in Asia, you would know what I mean. There's no games, no bullshit, with a prostitute. It's the purest form of sex because it's totally physical and there's none of that emotional bullshit. And the girls also get into it. They go out of their way to make you feel good and I've even felt their pussies get super wet a few times, so I don't think they were faking.

Go and f**k some prostitutes. Don't knock it until you try it.
White women are like that because men have elevated their status above where it should be, while most Asians and Southern countries have not done this. This destroys both men and women. No one is happy, because this is not a normal or natural balance.

Maybe some women use marriage to sell sex. However, I have met plenty of women through work who are the breadwinners in their families, and a couple even told me their men still boss them. Women know they have to contribute to their family if they want it to survive.

There was a time when I was almost homeless in Europe, and it was the help of women that kept me off the street (even though those women were evil characters for sure; I didn't know any better back then).

I think many men here have tunnel vision when it comes to women. They only see things in black and white. There is only one kind of woman in their eyes, and that is a very evil one.

There are plenty of evil women around, but that is caused by an atheistic, dog eat dog society, rather than simply their gender. There may be more women who are terrible people than men, but it is the society and its moral decay that is the cause, by elevating women above where they belong.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

That's because you're in Europe which has a lot of good looking women, and being atheists, most of them are willing to fornicate with strangers. European society is very different and the social atmosphere just should not be compared to the American scene. But I wouldn't consider fornication with stupid animals in human form a true accomplishment. These women hardly have any barriers. Almost any man will do. That's partially why so many of these men want to go abroad.

But that is not truly a victory of any kind, because every other man has already won the same prize. It is no victory to sleep with a woman who dozens, hundreds or in some cases even thousands of other men have fornicated with. At the time you're doing it, it seems like you're winning, but if you ever wake up, you'll see that the whole time you had to get down deep into the gutter in order to fornicate with animals in human form who gave up on their souls long ago.

That's what you must do if you want the jewel in the pig's snout. If you want to get her jewel, you have to wrestle with a pig, who by definition wallows in the mud.
Who cares about "winning" her or any of that bullshit? You need to reduce sex to it's physical aspect. I could care less if a girl has f***ed 10,000 men before me. I will use a condom so I am not worried about STDs. All I care about is if she has a hot body and is good at f***ing. And I need such a girl twice or thrice a week. And PAYING for such a girl is the easiest and most no-bullshit method to achieve this. Otherwise I'd have to spend hours on Tinder, messaging back and forth, and even then sex is not a guarantee thing.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Eric wrote:The one problem I have with prostitution (and there are many) is that, the women are usually not 10's and if they are - they are unusually expensive. Unless you live in some breakaway Slav country where you can open your motel with a dollar, I don't see it happening. Who would want to live in a place like that anyway?

Also, prostitutes just aren't into it. Women are selfish creatures and usually when its monetary they will do the least possible - and, extort you for money. This is why I don't like sex for sell. These women that reaally do this deep down are the lowest low... they have no soul. And sleeping with a woman like that turns me off and it makes me angry. I have feelings of throwing her up against a wall or something, or smacking her.

Yes, gaming women takes a tremendous amount of resources and I feel Im at the behest of them. I can understand why.men do prostitution. Girls really are just selfish bitches with attitudes I'm seeing that now; woman really has the most vile nature a lot of the time.
1. You are talking about WHITE prostitutes. White women are bitchy c**ts anywhere on the planet.

2. Go to Asia or Brazil and you can f**k a 10 for like 50 or 100 dollars. In America, a 10 would cost you like 1000 dollars.

3. In Asia, the girls really do get into it. They really go out of their way to make you feel good. The average prostitute in Asia has more warmth and personality than a f***ing white c**t.

4. ALL women sell sex. What do you think marriage is? She is giving her body to the man in exchange for goods, security, money, a house, children, etc.

Actually, prostitutes are the MOST honest of all women. And if you would go and actually meet a few prostitutes in Asia, you would know what I mean. There's no games, no bullshit, with a prostitute. It's the purest form of sex because it's totally physical and there's none of that emotional bullshit. And the girls also get into it. They go out of their way to make you feel good and I've even felt their pussies get super wet a few times, so I don't think they were faking.

White women are like that because men have elevated their status above where it should be, while most Asians and Southern countries have not done this. This destroys both men and women. No one is happy, because this is not a normal or natural balance.

Maybe some women use marriage to sell sex. However, I have met plenty of women through work who are the breadwinners in their families, and a couple even told me their men still boss them. Women know they have to contribute to their family if they want it to survive.

There was a time when I was almost homeless in Europe, and it was the help of women that kept me off the street (even though those women were evil characters for sure; I didn't know any better back then).

I think many men here have tunnel vision when it comes to women. They only see things in black and white. There is only one kind of woman in their eyes, and that is a very evil one.

There are plenty of evil women around, but that is caused by an atheistic, dog eat dog society, rather than simply their gender. There may be more women who are terrible people than men, but it is the society and its moral decay that is the cause, by elevating women above where they belong.
Well psychologically, a woman cannot respect a man who earns less than them or who has less education than them. They will never admit this but it is 100% true.

And yes, in Asia the men are not such cucks as the men in the West to put their women on such a huge pedestal.

As for tunnel vision with women, MGTOW is becoming a huge thing now so more men don't want to have a relationship with a woman. Therefore there is no tunnel vision, they just aren't interested. f***ing prostitutes is the best solution for MGTOW since they still need sex. Actually f***ing prostitutes is the best solution for every man. Prostitutes are liberating men from traditional ways of getting sex, through marriage, dating, pickup, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Well psychologically, a woman cannot respect a man who earns less than them or who has less education than them. They will never admit this but it is 100% true.
No, that's just a limiting belief you've chosen to accept. It's not true. Just as there is variation in anything else in life, nothing is black and white, and everyone isn't the same. My goodness. The fact that I even have to explain such things.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

No, that's just a limiting belief you've chosen to accept. It's not true. Just as there is variation in anything else in life, nothing is black and white, and everyone isn't the same. My goodness. The fact that I even have to explain such things.
It's not a belief. It is hard-wired ingrained evolution. Women have evolved for thousands of years to be dependent on men for money, food, etc. You think 50 years of feminism is going to re-wire thousands of years of evolution? Even if women are not fully conscious of it, the fact is that they can not respect a man who is dependent on them.

This is red pill truth.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

And yes, in Asia the men are not such cucks as the men in the West to put their women on such a huge pedestal.

As for tunnel vision with women, MGTOW is becoming a huge thing now so more men don't want to have a relationship with a woman. Therefore there is no tunnel vision, they just aren't interested. f***ing prostitutes is the best solution for MGTOW since they still need sex. Actually f***ing prostitutes is the best solution for every man. Prostitutes are liberating men from traditional ways of getting sex, through marriage, dating, pickup, etc.
I'm not opposed to prostitution. I am opposed to its recommendation so highly though.

Look it, part of the reason this whole crappy movement exists is because they don't want to redistribute their wealth to women (via divorce). But the whole time the prophets of this false religion recommend that men voluntarily redistribute their hard earned income to women. That just makes me believe that it isn't even about the inability to obtain women, as much as it is the inability to commit massive amounts of fornication with many different women. Either way, these men are working to serve women and enriching women. Then on the other hand they will say wives are prostitutes, because they want to reduce women down to a financial transaction.

I guess that is the real problem. Women are seen as simply objects to masturbate with; tools in the flesh, rather than as people who should be connected with on a human level. Yes, you just want to reduce it down to the physical act. I suspect that is the whole reason behind the movement. It has little to do with the financial aspects of divorce, because if that is what this was about, the same men would be opposed to making prostitutes millionaires several times over.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: It's not a belief. It is hard-wired ingrained evolution. Women have evolved for thousands of years to be dependent on men for money, food, etc. You think 50 years of feminism is going to re-wire thousands of years of evolution? Even if women are not fully conscious of it, the fact is that they can not respect a man who is dependent on them.

This is red pill truth.
It's your belief, because it works and does happen for other people. Just you don't want to believe it is possible. Believe what you want.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

chanta76 wrote:Black knight,

So your gig is modeling agency and real estate development? When did this happened? I thought you did online business that dealt with moving furniture.

On one of those picture is obviously a white guy and last i remember your black man.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conglomerate_(company)

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

pburgh wrote:You make a lot of assumptions.
The human mind works on assumptions. The brain does not use the brute force processing power of a computer. Instead it uses a simple feedback algorithm that instantly compares input to stored memories.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Kradmelder wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Black knight,

So your gig is modeling agency and real estate development? When did this happened? I thought you did online business that dealt with moving furniture.

On one of those picture is obviously a white guy and last i remember your black man.
Maybe he can't find a (k)affirmative action job. I've seen his people moving furniture in those pics of Hurricane Katrina and the Ferguson riots. Most people call it looting. In SA we call it affirmative shopping. Their idea of real estate development is usually called squatting or trespassing.

Seems to me he would do better singing (c)rap music in the group Niggers With Attitude.

He breeds more profiles than a darkie in the bush breeds picannins
You should show more respect to your superiors 8)

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Adama wrote:
Mike1488 wrote:What's wrong with the HA community? I just walk up to girls I might fancy and ask for a date. Works 90% of the time. Some even pay for me.

First off, European culture is not singular. You might have atheist in Czech Republic and devout Catholics in Poland. So I doubt you have ever been to Europe. Women here have the same standards they do everywhere else. You sound like a Cleveland Brown character to me. In other words a simpleton... but a genius on HA :lol:

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Who cares about "winning" her or any of that bullshit? You need to reduce sex to it's physical aspect. I could care less if a girl has f***ed 10,000 men before me. I will use a condom so I am not worried about STDs. All I care about is if she has a hot body and is good at f***ing. And I need such a girl twice or thrice a week. And PAYING for such a girl is the easiest and most no-bullshit method to achieve this. Otherwise I'd have to spend hours on Tinder, messaging back and forth, and even then sex is not a guarantee thing.
It’s funny to read the research that basically shows how different parasites induce more sexual behavior in humans, they increase the population of infected humans and increase the population of infectable hosts by doing that. One study showed an almost doubling of the number sexual partners for infected human, with an average of two more kid.

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

I just start talking to girls and they start liking me. <3

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Catholicism is a false religion. Look up any stats on abortion. Many of the women who have abortions are Catholic. It is a religion of lip service, and in the modern age, even in Europe, women are mostly just giving lip service but not actual respect to the Lord. Poland is filled with sluts. I've never been there but my best friend was Polish, and I've had other Polish friends. I am not deceived.

My statements stand. Europe is a place of easy fornication. And you have nothing to brag about.