I dont want to hate Thai women anymore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I dont want to hate Thai women anymore

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote: HOW TO HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE TO A THAI WHORE (i.e. normal Thai woman)

She will treat you like a f***ing KING if you:
1. DO NOT put any property in her name (i.e. house, car, ect.)
2. DO have all your money in a bank account outside of Thailand
3. PACK LIGHT. Keep your bags packed. Be prepared to leave the bitch at any moment when she steps out of line! And leave her with nothing!
WHAT NEVER WORKS 100%
She will treat you like SHIT if you:
1. Buy the bitch a house ($100,000 or more)
2. Buy her a car
3. Have a Thai bank account the bitch has access to
SHE WILL LEAVE YOU AND HAVE HER LOSER UNEMPLOYED THAI BOYFRIEND MOVE IN.
This is a bit exaggerated, but not untrue.
Let me add some explanation:

About 1.
Property in Thailand: Buy for YOURSELF only a condominium which is qualified to foreign ownership and register the land title in your name BEFORE marriage. It will belong to you after divorce.

Keep in mind, a foreigner cannot own land. Whatever you buy in rural areas, like fields, attached houses etc. belongs to the Thai and surely not to you.

About 2.
Correct, keep in a Thai bank only what is necessary for your daily needs. Any other money should NOT be in Thailand.

About 3.
If point 1 and point 2 are correctly fulfilled it is the Thai girl who will leave your condominium with nothing, change the door lock, finished.

Further, car or motorcycle, a foreigner can buy any vehicle on foreigner's name. Never register it on her name.
She can have a banking account, why not? The point is to agree in advance when and how much money you give her.

If she comes up with stories about sick parents, useful investments in her village, poor little sister needs money for school and similar BS, just say NO, and if she does not like that and continues to ask again and again (otherwise she will not love you anymore, despite she is a bargirl who is different...) show her the way out of your rooms. Other girls will come soon to replace her...
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Regarding Jonny Law and Yohan's posts about how to arrange things so she can't fleece you, why get involved with somebody who has to be kept at such distance? To each his own, but I just don't see the allure.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I've always found Thai women to be the worst of all worlds in Asia.
1. You don't get loyalty, finesse/class, perpetual skinniness and docility (to some extent) of Japanese women
2. You don't get the thriftiness/economic hustle and "family first, f**k everyone else" of Chinese women
3. You don't get the cultural/religious compatibility and English-language skills of Filipinas

My wife's friend is from Thailand. This woman was living like a f***ing peasant two years ago. Since her husband brought her to the USA, she has absolutely DRAINED him financially. $4000 handbags, monthly lavish trips within the US, 3-4 trips back to Thailand every year, weekly shopping trips to the mall (hundreds of dollars spent!), daily Starbucks, $500/month sent back to support her parents, ... I get violently ill thinking about it. My 12 year old cousin is more grounded with reality than this CUNT.

STAY away, or at the very least, listen to JonnyLaw.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Thai females sound exactly like horrible Western skanks, though presumably less likely to be fat & ugly. When did that happen? I had the impression that they used to be good.
qisylken
Freshman Poster

Post by qisylken »

Everywhere there are good and not very people, quarrels again from scratch!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

qisylken wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 9:09 am
Everywhere there are good and not very people, quarrels again from scratch!
HEY!
EARTH TO qislken...
There are different cultures. Thais have a different culture than you. Thais have different MORALS than you (stupid White Boy).
Thais are Collectivists: Meaning they all try to think and act the same.
Stupid White Boys: Usually are from an individualistic society.

Thai Whores (i.e. normal Thai women) are pieces of shit that will destroy your life, bankrupt you and do it all while f***ing & having sex with other dudes.
:twisted: Meaning Thai women are great for Super-Cucks and male-Feminists.