Big cities are not always artificial environments

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Big cities are not always artificial environments

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Having traveled to several major cities in Mexico, I wanted to point out that not all big cities are going to be artificial environments. There are many where there's a lot of rich culture and where people aren't fake and soulless. And I'm especially talking about in countries that aren't very workaholic and materialistic. You remember that I went to Mexico City a month ago to meet up with Tapatio89 and learned that the place wasn't an artificial soulless environment but had lots of rich history and culture. I used to think that big cities would all be workaholic and isolating where women focused on their careers instead of marriage and family and were always glued to their smartphones, and where many guys would be incels. And this is why I initially wrote them off, especially capital cities. Not to mention cost of living is usually higher in major cities.

For example, when I went to Mexico City, I found out it wasn't as Americanized as I thought. And people were much more open-minded than in Guadalajara and Bajío region. Talking to the women felt very natural and smooth, not some uphill battle like an average Joe experiences in the U.S. of Gay. And even if the women have jobs, a guy can still get dates/girlfriends; it's mainly when hypergamy gets out of control that a large percentage of men are involuntarily celibate. I didn't notice rampant smartphone addiction like I saw in Guadalajara, but even there it was only bad on the streets and on the light rail.

In conclusion, not all major cities in the world are extremely workaholic, materialistic, isolating, and feminist. Those types of environments are mainly in countries that have live-to-work societies like America and first world Asia. And anyone who's gone to a big city in a more relaxed culture would tell you it's not like living in America or any soulless environment.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Big cities are not always artificial environments

Post by Blue Murder »

That's the thing. We don't know what a place is truly like until we go there. Doesn't matter if you believe in media-controling space Jews or the collapse of society for the billionth time in a row. Armchair travel will never beat actual travel, and giving each nation a fair shot is key.

Also, sent you a PM Matt.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Blue Murder wrote:That's the thing. We don't know what a place is truly like until we go there. Doesn't matter if you believe in media-controling space Jews or the collapse of society for the billionth time in a row. Armchair travel will never beat actual travel, and giving each nation a fair shot is key.

Also, sent you a PM Matt.

Until peoples of nations assert their ability to understand economics and run a solvent system outside our rulers you young men enjoy what little freedom you can find because it won't last long at all.

Congressmen Wright Pittman said it best when he said " they are assembling a system to shackle us from cradle to grave ".
Time to Hide!
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster

Post by Blackierobinson »

I'm going to Mexico City in December, are the women actually nice and caring or are they like American women (spoiled, need a 6 foot, 6 figure, drives an m6, etc.man)