Why is David Pearl either invisible or a walking ATM

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Why is David Pearl either striking out or seen as a walking ATM

He is of old age, has health problems, and women prefer youthful men
33%
America has already spread its culture all over the world and the HA solution is no more
No votes
He anticipates he'll have women throwing themselves at him the minute he lands in a foreign country
No votes
All of the above
67%

Total votes: 3
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Why is David Pearl either invisible or a walking ATM

Post by MattHanson1990 »

David Pearl in our HA Facebook group is at a dead end in ANY country he goes to. Either the women don't want anything to do with him, or he's seen as a walking ATM machine (in third world countries).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sackler
Freshman Poster

Re: Why is David Pearl either invisible or a walking ATM

Post by Sackler »

Not sure what his problem is. He doesn't even do well in the 'easy' countries. Sad.

How can you help someone who cannot be happy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think slowly and surely, the world is quickly becoming 'Westernized.' But, I think part of the problem is once you're older, it's harder for woman to see you as serious, especially if you're dating a younger woman.

Having said that, it's all about attitude, I think. If you carry a negative persona around, then no matter where you go in the world, you'll have similar problems, too. David should change his attitude and maybe, things will get better for him?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

More or less what Zboy1 said is true. The world is becoming almost the same. I don't know David nor how old he is. Age and attitude does play a role in it but overall the world is becoming almost the same.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I've seen David Pearl complain on the facebook group, and imo, he is his own worst enemy. One thing i've seen him specifically complain about is that 20-something hot women won't give him the time of day. How old is the guy? 40? 50? What the h*ll does he expect? Young hot women are not attracted to old disabled guys. As for the money issue, Duh! A guy has to provide some value to attract young hot women. Are young hot women supposed to like old guys for their good looks? lol.... David needs to accept that money is his edge or date women in his age range. I don't really feel sorry for the guy... He embodies the worst stereotypes of guys who go overseas to get women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Matt have you ever met David in person? They guy gets into these states (let's just say negative vortexes) which would pretty much drive anyone away. Sometimes he's even worse online when you chat with him. He wants to constantly complain about how awful his situation is and bring the listener down with him.

In spite of that, he's actually very proactive online and off, is good at cold approaching, and seems to get initial positive attention from a decent percentage of women, both young and a bit older. The problems seem to come soon after for those he gets dates with.

I remember in Bangkok, he approached a Burmese Thai women near Terminal 21 soon after Winston just got her number. Somehow, he managed to get her back to his hotel roof and later his room. He basically took her out from under Winston's nose. They were intimate and the girl kinda fell for him. Well the next morning he sent her on her way and later in the day, complained to us that she was texting too much and acting clingy. So he basically ignored her for a couple days so she gave up. Now this girl was still 20s w no kids and while not hot, had a nice sexy body, light skin, and would be considered attractive, sexy, or cute by a lot of guys. He's had other great experiences like with a very attractive young girl in Vietnam on his previous trip.

I get the sense that he has a double standard. He wants a wide array of women to fall for him, give him time, attention, and intimacy. But he on the other hand has a very short attention span and will tire of about any women in hours to days. His perspective is very self centered.

So please don't feel sorry for him or be sucked into his pity party. The guy's problems are predominantly in his head, kinda like with Winston sometimes when he imagines being held back by demons and Murphy's Law.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler »

Rock wrote:Matt have you ever met David in person? They guy gets into these states (let's just say negative vortexes) which would pretty much drive anyone away. Sometimes he's even worse online when you chat with him. He wants to constantly complain about how awful his situation is and bring the listener down with him.

In spite of that, he's actually very proactive online and off, is good at cold approaching, and seems to get initial positive attention from a decent percentage of women, both young and a bit older. The problems seem to come soon after for those he gets dates with.

I remember in Bangkok, he approached a Burmese Thai women near Terminal 21 soon after Winston just got her number. Somehow, he managed to get her back to his hotel roof and later his room. He basically took her out from under Winston's nose. They were intimate and the girl kinda fell for him. Well the next morning he sent her on her way and later in the day, complained to us that she was texting too much and acting clingy. So he basically ignored her for a couple days so she gave up. Now this girl was still 20s w no kids and while not hot, had a nice sexy body, light skin, and would be considered attractive, sexy, or cute by a lot of guys. He's had other great experiences like with a very attractive young girl in Vietnam on his previous trip.

I get the sense that he has a double standard. He wants a wide array of women to fall for him, give him time, attention, and intimacy. But he on the other hand has a very short attention span and will tire of about any women in hours to days. His perspective is very self centered.

So please don't feel sorry for him or be sucked into his pity party. The guy's problems are predominantly in his head, kinda like with Winston sometimes when he imagines being held back by demons and Murphy's Law.
This is exactly what I have noticed as well

>Complains his life his shit and wants to die
>Posts pics on facebook with cute girls and great food, living a great lifestyle

hmmm...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But even when David gets young girls, he complains. For example, he scored with a young pretty Burmese girl in Thailand. She was crazy about him afterward. But he dumped her and claimed she was too clingy. WTF? If he's going to dump young attractive girls that want him, because they're clingy, then what is he complaining about? I mean if he rejects what he wants, why complain? Doesn't make sense.

Also, why doesn't he do P4P in Germany or Poland? It's cheap there and the girls are young and sexy. They have White and Asian girls. I think the white girls are Ukrainian, because they spoke Russian with me, and the Asian girls were from who knows where, they wouldn't tell me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can see David Pearl's posts in our FB group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happier ... id%20pearl
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne