Why is the USA + modern culture so anti-family.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Why is the USA + modern culture so anti-family.

Post by Eric »

It's disgusting. The family is the most important thing in the world. They raise you from birth and love you, give you clothes, feed you and nurture you (if you are lucky) and care about you like no others would - they teach you right from wrong, morality and ethics. A single nuclear family is the most basic unit of life - that sex is everywhere around you advertised so freely debases and devalues life and the connection and family itself - that's why its done.
It was done to us so young that most of us we didn't even know what was happening - was mixed with our upbringing, we couldn't or didn't really mount a defense against it - we absorbed things that tear us apart or are bad for us.

Why is it being voraciously attacked everywhere? What I'm really saying is I'm expressing guilt for being a part of this. It honestly is nauseating for me to talk about. Yet - I have been dealing with this my entire life ever since I've been in the States, and I was old enough to see it what was going on and the attitudes around me. People shouldn't hate our families - yet we are force fed media garbage and led with subtle messages that influence us if we are not careful -misleading damaging peer pressure... which gets us when we are young and tells us to be rebellious, just constant messages around us 24/7 that are bad. things against ourselves..that our families are bad, we shouldn't respect them, even to attack them etc., I'm tired of this. Who could be so sick? Who ever is doing this - I wonder how they'd feel if it was their family it was happening to.
It's hard for me even to talk about this thing.
I'm sick of running and hiding from this issue, dodging it and pretending like it doesn't exist. I knew what was happening was evil. No doubt about it - but like so many others became subject to this; changed and hid myself, did what I know was wrong in order to survive and avoid persecution...now I am hating myself!
Am behind in life because of it - too.
I think many others would admit the same if they were honest with themselves too.

Why are so many people anti-Christian now?
didn't you realize how it's the basis of your families - most of you if you've had Christian parents, or even not.... the society you came from was Christian. You are stupid & an idiot if you don't realize this - to trash it is the biggest bad thing you can do. Why are we told we need to accept everybody ? - why do I need to accept every/anybody? What have they ever done for me? ...don't people realize that doing these things is infact actually hating themselves? Why are we told we need to apologize for everything - attacked relentlessly? I can see they're prying us from the fissures and using psychological manipulative warfare against us all - they don't relent and are pure evil.
I will never give up my family, love for my family - I've hurt them enough in my life by doing this...or pretending to do it just to fit in. I will not - anymore.
I'm 30, just turned, but I'm still not too old to change nor too young to be smart. I can still get married etc. I have a lot of time.

Why is this world we are in so unrelentingly evil, now?

I pray that all the wrong I've done is forgiven. That I have strength and state of mind to be and do what's right. I pray that this world doesn't attack so much and is less evil - although I realize that will probably never happen.
there is a force out there that is trying to tear apart Christian ethics - literally tear it apart. It's wrong, what's bad about it? What have Christians ever done bad? Why is there so much Christian hate? - why do so many brainwashed people blindly accept the calls and attack Christians as well?
I look at some of the things I've absorbed and am ashamed. It's insidious. I can't believe my behavior or what I've encountered or absorbed at such a young age so easily. I don't know why I did it.
I have no answers other than it was easy, and I was weak.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is the USA + modern culture so anti-family.

Post by Moretorque »

Were going to the next stage of evolution the Borg hive baby..............! :wink:
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moretorque wrote:Were going to the next stage of evolution the Borg hive baby..............! :wink:
This is not funny, this is a serious question. ...I'm really struggling with this. I feel like I'm trying to hold myself up and I'm trying to be right, but I'm falling down.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

This is how I see it, the powers that be don't need working class men anymore like they used to.

If you see somewhere like the UK - they needed lots of people (and big families) to maintain empire - not just the running and populating of it, but to run the factories and the workhouses as well as fighting the many wars to stay top dog.

We don't have empire anymore, and we don't make anything anymore because we build everything overseas - what do we need 60 million or so people for?

The powers that be, don't, you could easily run the UK if you got rid of half of the population.

So the last thing the powers that be need are more families, more kids.

Which is why they are making it hard to get married and have a family in the same way you could.

Notice the war on drugs and obesity - two things that are designed to kill off working class men or make them impotent - will never be won - ever.

Working class man and family have never been important to the ruling classes really - world war 1 was proof - but they had their uses.

But their uses have now disappeared, and the powers that be are doing their damndest to kill off the surplus.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

The USA and modern culture in America is anti-family because 21st century America is heavily built around pure, wicked hatred. As many here say, it wasn't always like this. As recently as the 90s, families got to gether a lot more and had summer barbecues and picnics. Today, the only time you even see a fifth of those same people is during wakes and funerals, as many family members are too stuck up, hateful, and snobby to even go to a cousin's wake or funeral! Plus the workweek has become immensely overgrown; in 1995, it was 40 hours. Today, the average workweek is 80 to 90 hours! And more people than ever are even working dawn to dusk especially on major holidays such as Christmas, New Year's, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and such. More people than ever are working dawn to dusk all 365 days a year. Welcome to Workaholic America!

In 21st Century America, everyone is expected to live strictly as a hermit. Isolated and fragmented from the community including family. And as I have said before, the United States of America in the 21st Century is the devil's underground dungeon. And I'm not sure if you realize this, but the Bible speaks of a future war and tribulation so big that, if Christ doesn't return early and cut it short, it will otherwise result in the complete, total extinction of the human race.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:This is how I see it, the powers that be don't need working class men anymore like they used to.

If you see somewhere like the UK - they needed lots of people (and big families) to maintain empire - not just the running and populating of it, but to run the factories and the workhouses as well as fighting the many wars to stay top dog.

We don't have empire anymore, and we don't make anything anymore because we build everything overseas - what do we need 60 million or so people for?

The powers that be, don't, you could easily run the UK if you got rid of half of the population.

So the last thing the powers that be need are more families, more kids.

Which is why they are making it hard to get married and have a family in the same way you could.

Notice the war on drugs and obesity - two things that are designed to kill off working class men or make them impotent - will never be won - ever.

Working class man and family have never been important to the ruling classes really - world war 1 was proof - but they had their uses.

But their uses have now disappeared, and the powers that be are doing their damndest to kill off the surplus.
This man get's a cigar, yes they do not need many of us anymore. Now they plan on watering down most of the intelligent gene pool.

Jim Willie is a brave man, he just did an interview calling out the family he believes is doing most of this.

They set the system up to where they have unlimited money for themselves so they have been able to do what ever they want over the last couple centuries..........
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:Why is this world we are in so unrelentingly evil, now?
Why does the "why" matter? All that matters is that it is evil, and what you are going to do about it. I gave my answers here, and of course no one responded because no one here really cares about good and evil.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31669
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Modern day conservatives don't want to acknowledge this but the roots all go back very far into history...

Its because we've forgotten the central purpose of the family and nowadays see the family as an obstacle to total freedom for the individual. Even most so called conservatives in America view it this way. During the middle ages, and in countries like India today, family members are expected to show absolute loyalty to one another. You did not think of life as being about your own personal success, your entire family was considered to be part of your success. If your brother or child was doing badly in life, that reflected poorly on you and most people felt like they were allowing a part of themselves to suffer. Family made it so that everybody had their own personal tribe. Through your family you got everything. Marriages would be arranged for you by your family and you'd take on the job of your father in order to continue his projects and legacy in life. People had more ancestral memory and saw the meaning of their life as basically to honor their parents' legacy and pass on their beliefs, traditions, morals, and projects onto their own children. People felt an obligation to be responsible with whatever they made in life so that it could be passed down to their kids and would feel ashamed of themselves for squandering away their entire family's legacy on reckless conduct. If you started being stupid and acting irrationally your family would bring you back to reason and set you straight. As long as kids trusted in and honored their parents, they could trust that their parents would set them up as best they could in life. This is a better system because parents have more experience and knowledge about how the world works and see consequences to certain decisions that their kids cannot see.

Liberalism has broken down this system by encouraging kids to question their parents' judgment, rebel against them, or worse, view them as an outright enemy to their own interests. Teenagers with absolutely no experience or knowledge about how the world works can instead latch onto dumb ideologies that claim to have all the answers and then teenagers get angry at their parents for not following their ideology. Every successive generation since about 1700 has had a little less faith in the authority of the parent. Since the 1960s, this trend has escalated extremely rapidly. With the escalation of these trend, more and more people never grow up and as a result of this, become incompetent parents whom their kids have no respect for. But all the kids' see is their own parents' incompetence and no role model to replace the incompetence of their parents so they seek out role models in celebrities instead.

And then the people that leftists create as celebrities embody all the most destructive and evil aspects of society that turn all of this into a self-perpetuating cycle. Our celebrities glorify promiscuity, selfishness, adultery, rebellion, gluttony, greed, alcohol and drug abuse, gambling addictions, violence, and criminality. Discipline, delaying gratification, intelligence, and virtue are shunned as uncool. Instead, chaos and debauchery is celebrated. This creates individuals who, even after having children, are either committed to directly pushing the values of debauchery onto their kids or apathetic to their indoctrination into it. Parents who support this ideology don't view it as their job to pass on any kind of legacy to their kids. They want to completely abandon their job as parents' and pursue reckless self indulgence instead.

All of "left-wing ideology" is basically following the evolution from a strictly pro family society such as we had back in the middle ages, to a communist society where trust in the family is completely destroyed and everybody is an independent individual with no social ties or safety net they can fall back on so they start looking to the government as their caretaker instead.

Notice how more then anything, communists want free, universal daycare. Free daycare must be resisted at all costs because if free daycare becomes a reality in our country, no longer will there be any obstacle to parents completely abandoning their job as parents. Not only this, but it will slowly become mandatory that you are no longer allowed to even parent your own kids. Man and woman alike will be forced to work in office cubicles all day while the government indoctrinates their kids at daycare facilities and public schools into degeneracy and evil. With this, your kids will no longer need to have chains put on them, they will put chains on themselves out of their own free will.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 30th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Modern day conservatives don't want to acknowledge this but the roots all go back very far into history...

Its because we've forgotten the central purpose of the family and nowadays see the family as an obstacle to total freedom for the individual. Even most so called conservatives in America view it this way. During the middle ages, and in countries like India today, family members are expected to show absolute loyalty to one another. You did not think of life as being about your own personal success, your entire family was considered to be part of your success. If your brother or child was doing badly in life, that reflected poorly on you and most people felt like they were allowing a part of themselves to suffer. Family made it so that everybody had their own personal tribe. Through your family you got everything. Marriages would be arranged for you by your family and you'd take on the job of your father in order to continue his projects and legacy in life. People had more ancestral memory and saw the meaning of their life as basically to honor their parents' legacy and pass on their beliefs, traditions, morals, and projects onto their own children. People felt an obligation to be responsible with whatever they made in life so that it could be passed down to their kids and would feel ashamed of themselves for squandering away their entire family's legacy on reckless conduct. If you started being stupid and acting irrationally your family would bring you back to reason and set you straight. As long as kids trusted in and honored their parents, they could trust that their parents would set them up as best they could in life. This is a better system because parents have more experience and knowledge about how the world works and see consequences to certain decisions that their kids cannot see.

Liberalism has broken down this system by encouraging kids to question their parents' judgment, rebel against them, or worse, view them as an outright enemy to their own interests. Teenagers with absolutely no experience or knowledge about how the world works can instead latch onto dumb ideologies that claim to have all the answers and then teenagers get angry at their parents for not following their ideology. Every successive generation since about 1700 has had a little less faith in the authority of the parent. Since the 1960s, this trend has escalated extremely rapidly. With the escalation of these trend, more and more people never grow up and as a result of this, become incompetent parents whom their kids have no respect for. But all the kids' see is their own parents' incompetence and no role model to replace the incompetence of their parents so they seek out role models in celebrities instead.

And then the people that leftists create as celebrities embody all the most destructive and evil aspects of society that turn all of this into a self-perpetuating cycle. Our celebrities glorify promiscuity, selfishness, adultery, rebellion, gluttony, greed, alcohol and drug abuse, gambling addictions, violence, and criminality. Discipline, delaying gratification, intelligence, and virtue are shunned as uncool. Instead, chaos and debauchery is celebrated. This creates individuals who, even after having children, are either committed to directly pushing the values of debauchery onto their kids or apathetic to their indoctrination into it. Parents who support this ideology don't view it as their job to pass on any kind of legacy to their kids. They want to completely abandon their job as parents' and pursue reckless self indulgence instead.

All of "left-wing ideology" is basically following the evolution from a strictly pro family society such as we had back in the middle ages, to a communist society where trust in the family is completely destroyed and everybody is an independent individual with no social ties or safety net they can fall back on so they start looking to the government as their caretaker instead.

Notice how more then anything, communists want free, universal daycare. Free daycare must be resisted at all costs because if free daycare becomes a reality in our country, no longer will there be any obstacle to parents completely abandoning their job as parents. Not only this, but it will slowly become mandatory that you are no longer allowed to even parent your own kids. Man and woman alike will be forced to work in office cubicles all day while the government indoctrinates their kids at daycare facilities and public schools into degeneracy and evil. With this, your kids will no longer need to have chains put on them, they will put chains on themselves out of their own free will.
Family in the U.S. is a dysfunctional joke. But I’ve concluded that it isn’t just leftist indoctrination, which got us to this point. It’s millions of people being cold, selfish bastards, giving the finger to their own offspring. Still many Americans have the get the eff out at 18 years old mentality, whereas in many countries that would be absurd. People in other countries actually want their kids to stick around because why wouldn’t they want their own kin around?

This guy talks about his pos Murican family. From all the things I’ve read and heard over the years it’s pretty standard for Murica. https://youtu.be/8flS132IN84
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
April 3rd, 2022, 5:03 pm
But I’ve concluded that it isn’t just leftist indoctrination, which got us to this point. It’s millions of people being cold, selfish bastards, giving the finger to their own offspring.
I would agree with that because leftism and liberalism are not really the same ideology.

Leftism is basically about social justice causes. Most people that get called liberals are really leftists. Leftists are the ones saying supporting feminism, political correctness, critical race theory, faggot indoctrination... All that stuff.

Liberalism, on the other hand, could be described more accurately as the "do whatever you want" ideology. Its the ideology of radical, individual empowerment. Basically, the individual ought to feel no loyalty or obligation to serve his or her family, community, or nation. Liberalism creates a country of autonomous individuals with no real ties to one another anymore. It also seeks to abolish the concept of objective truth and objective morality in order to replace it with "subjectivity" so that they can justify whatever moral crimes they wish to commit.

Now most moderate conservatives tend to say stuff like "liberals are great, its the leftists I can't stand!" Or "liberals are good, leftists are bad." I believe, however, that liberalism is almost as insidious as leftism is. The only reason life in liberal societies tends to be better then in leftist societies is because the nature of liberalism forces them to tolerate a conservative minority whereas leftism seeks to completely abolish social conservatism entirely.

Its worth noting, however, that the largest group of people who truly destroyed the family unit and created our modern day society were not feminists plotting behind the scenes (although they certainly did do that) but rather every day perverts, degenerates, and selfish assholes. Feminism weaponized the liberals against conservatives, but feminists were by no means the majority of Americans in the 1970s and 1980s. The majority of Americans were degenerate liberals who wanted to sleep around, indulge in perversion, disobey their parents, blow their entire retirement savings on luxury and selfish indulgence rather then leave an inheritance for their kids, choose not to participate in Thanksgiving holidays if they decide they don't like some of their in-laws, and view life in the general sense as being about them and only what they want.

At the time, feminists were too radical to really shape society according to their vision. Feminism can only become mainstream if liberalism becomes mainstream first. This is why in the 1970s, feminists said "the first step to abolishing the patriarchy is sexual liberation." How convenient for the idiot men in the 70s? Hey guys! Support us please! We'll have sex with you no strings attached! And dumb men, especially young and stupid men, fell for it hook line and sinker. They threw off all the traditions of the past and handed their manhood to feminism on a silver platter all for the sake of no strings attached sex. Feminists are more cunning then people think. The first feminists of the 1960s/70s have been plotting the destruction of our society from the start.

Now liberals don't like the feminists anymore because feminists have effectively turned against sexual liberation and are now essentially advocating for the sexual subjugation of men. They say "why can't we go back to when feminists were sane?"

There never was an age when feminists were "sane." They have been plotting exactly what you are seeing from the very beginning. Essentially, fool idiot men with the promise of female validation and no strings attached sex into destroying the traditional power structures and then once the traditional power structures are destroyed by liberalism, feminism can waltz right in, take over, and shape society according to their vision.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The culture in the USA has been anti family since the late 1960's. It rose with feminism and continues to this day. Feminism told women they don't need a man or a family, all they need is a career. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chongdaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by chongdaddy »

It's like that in all developed countries now. Hence the low fertility rates.