If Donald Trump Doesn't Win We're Screwed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Donald Trump Doesn't Win We're Screwed

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:I just saw a commercial for Hilary and in it they had a conservative pundit named Krauthammer who was making negative statements against Trump as the centerpiece for their advertisement. You see now how even the so called conservatives (actors and liars) are against Trump. They all want to make him look bad.
Krauthammer is a type of conservative known as neoconservative. They are warmongers whose main agenda is keeping the U.S. military always hitting on eight cylinders and moving toward the goal of world domination. Trump presents a threat to this agenda, since he talks about exercising diplomacy in foreign policy. Clinton's bona fides as a warmonger are impeccable. The queen of chaos, as one writer labeled her. Since neocons are nominally "conservatives," and have a constituency that thinks of itself as conservative, they tread gingerly across the endorsement issue, but rest assured they will do everything they can to get Clinton elected.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you the ethnicity of most (though not all) neocons.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:I just saw a commercial for Hilary and in it they had a conservative pundit named Krauthammer who was making negative statements against Trump as the centerpiece for their advertisement. You see now how even the so called conservatives (actors and liars) are against Trump. They all want to make him look bad.
Krauthammer is a type of conservative known as neoconservative. They are warmongers whose main agenda is keeping the U.S. military always hitting on eight cylinders and moving toward the goal of world domination. Trump presents a threat to this agenda, since he talks about exercising diplomacy in foreign policy. Clinton's bona fides as a warmonger are impeccable. The queen of chaos, as one writer labeled her. Since neocons are nominally "conservatives," and have a constituency that thinks of itself as conservative, they tread gingerly across the endorsement issue, but rest assured they will do everything they can to get Clinton elected.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you the ethnicity of most (though not all) neocons.

The only difference between what you're saying and what I am saying, is that I am saying it is a global problem and most politicians are in on it. For you it is a concentrated few.

The only thing is, that same concentrated minority runs the entire world. Rest assured, it isn't just the whole neoconservative bit that is a sham. It is the entire system. The neoconservative part is just the portion which is the 1/8th of the iceberg above the surface. That's the indicator. But there is much more going on than simply that flashing neon indicator.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

No disagreement. The neocon component is just the part I'm familiar with, since I worked for them briefly in the '80s.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:No disagreement. The neocon component is just the part I'm familiar with, since I worked for them briefly in the '80s.
Hey, thanks, GS. Isn't this world an interesting place to live?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

I heard there is a Simpsons episode called, "Bart to the Future". It aired Mar 19, 2000. Trump became President, destroyed the US economy. You can wiki it... "Meanwhile, 38-year-old Lisa is the first straight female President of the United States, trying to rebuild the country after the economic downfall during the rule of Donald Trump." I never got to see the episode. Supposedly, the Simpsons predicted a lot of things or warned you.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I have 30,000 reasons not to vote for Hillary