Cultural Heritage of Ameica?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Cultural Heritage of Ameica?

Post by Wolfeye »

I was wondering what cultures "drive" America? Sure, things like cultural traits OF America is something I'd be curious to hear people's observations on, but I'm talking cultural heritage. What came from where? I know that, on paper, there are a lot of things that come from the various tribes & from Scotland, but FUNCTIONALLY those things don't seem to be active most of the time.

That "train on its tracks" mentality definitely seems to have come from Germany, I know a lot of things were patterned after Rome (it's called a "great" empire, but I'm thinking it wouldn't have been if it was small), the Scottish traits seem to have been warped into a backfiring clannishness (problems with working together & general sociability), the fried food in the South seems to have come from France (not exactly what I;m after, but it's an example nonetheless).

I get there are TENDENCIES & TRENDS with all kinds of EXCEPTIONS that spring up here & there, but there's so much of an "unofficial undercurrent" that I really don't buy the whole thing with the Iroquois & the Scots functionally being where the social dynamics of this country come from.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Cultural Heritage of Ameica?

Post by OutWest »

Wolfeye wrote:I was wondering what cultures "drive" America? Sure, things like cultural traits OF America is something I'd be curious to hear people's observations on, but I'm talking cultural heritage. What came from where? I know that, on paper, there are a lot of things that come from the various tribes & from Scotland, but FUNCTIONALLY those things don't seem to be active most of the time.

That "train on its tracks" mentality definitely seems to have come from Germany, I know a lot of things were patterned after Rome (it's called a "great" empire, but I'm thinking it wouldn't have been if it was small), the Scottish traits seem to have been warped into a backfiring clannishness (problems with working together & general sociability), the fried food in the South seems to have come from France (not exactly what I;m after, but it's an example nonetheless).

I get there are TENDENCIES & TRENDS with all kinds of EXCEPTIONS that spring up here & there, but there's so much of an "unofficial undercurrent" that I really don't buy the whole thing with the Iroquois & the Scots functionally being where the social dynamics of this country come from.

Are you serious? What language do you speak? Iroquoian?
Do you live in a long house? Even the Scottish influence is secondary. It's the English of course. Life in america most closely resembles that in England or some part of the Commonwealth by far. After that, we have strong secondary influences..Germany... Mexico...Holland...
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

With the tribes, I was talking about stuff like the influence on the Constitution (and, also, a lot of the "American" food like cornbread). The thing is, these things don't seem to apply in practice or it's very limited.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Blackman chase the ball in the coliseum.................THAT bee AMERICA!
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Wolfeye wrote:I get there are TENDENCIES & TRENDS with all kinds of EXCEPTIONS that spring up here & there, but there's so much of no easily identifiable "unofficial undercurrent" that I really don't buy the whole thing with the Iroquois & the Scots functionally being where the social dynamics of this country come from.
In my opinion, America is such an un-understandable country, with all of these traits, tendencies & trends from certain identifiable places...but an "unofficial undercurrent"; because most of it is a project. That's why America is, for the most part, such a horrible place to live - if you're not that flaming stupid extrovert - that it seems to fit so well with, or = if you have any soul at all whatsoever or aren't blind or willing to overlook all these things.
The ugly truth's that I've come to find, and I think that anyone who's slightly honest with themselves will admit: the country's basically a government operation, used for a designed purpose; its media, constitution, academics (if you can call them that) ...its artificial culture is a psyop, that's why it feels so ugly and inauthentic; it is. It only values extraversion, extroversion is stupid, is manipulable, malleable ....doesn't ask questions...it does what you want it to do - like partying worker bees.
Now, if you have a brain or are smart, soft... intelligent and inquisitive (if you can even spell inquisitive for that matter), if you stop to ponder and think, if you value life on its deeper levels in some way... you will be in trouble and suffer terribly in America. I know I did. It taught me low self esteem, to basically hate myself; lose myself and forget who I am... it didn't value my skills or strengths at all, but it did enough to poison me.
I hate America with a passion, and I'm an American. I hate that my family whom raised me and loved me are instilled so heavily with these concepts - tied to the patriotic/manipulative "patriotism" of America; whereas you don't do anything they want you to do, you're not a real American...whatever the hell that means - Have you noticed it keeps changing?
It's caused me a seat of grief in my life that was inescapable, seemed damaging and has marred my soul - alone and often at odds with others ....for their mind-manipulation, "patriotism" and brainwashing - they will not allow themselves to think outside from, and therefor are a still unhappy- slave. It's one thing to feel a thing one time, but to repeatedly encounter the same abuses left & right, over and over is brainwashing, it is harmful. It is a direct attack on an individual. Which is what most Americans endure.
I knew it was time to leave when I expressed feelings of dislike or unhappiness with America, and was met with "well if you don't like it - go somewhere else..." or - "how dare you criticize America, you're no real American" - must I continue with litanies of other offenses I've endured staying there.
I was filled with such bitterness at living there, I think I ruined the first half of my life from depression and anger and utter hopelessness which I felt; but which I could not escape out from underneath or as I saw it any means of coping. America ruined the first half my life. I thank if for damaging my family, my parents' minds, my Brother, my father...my friends. For nobody is truly happy in America. Rest assured this is true.
I don't think it was this bad, before. I would have loved America pre 1960's. During the time of Tesla, invention, vibrant thriving and happy living, a time of innovation and real culture, real satisfying living and real hardy culture. We got the shit-tail end of America and we have to remember that. It wasn't always like this. I prefer to hold onto the old vision of what America really was. I don't let a toxic belief into my heart. Thoughts control your feelings and affect your heart.

America is basically the first ever "experiment" of its kind. It's even called the American Experiment because it's known this is what it is, that's why I have trouble with folks like Outwest who say that I'm some "conspiracy theorist" for saying it is - or countless others who live in such massive denial, or act "tough" & buy into that annoying, American "tough-guy" attitude that denies reality, lives in delusion and which nobody in the world can stand, because it's so horribly artificial, toxic, soulless and inauthentic.

If you're looking for a strand of what defines the unofficial undercurrent or current of America, if you do enough digging or research, you will inevitably run into FreeMasonic ideology, it is the base of America in every way.
The world, and in particular America, is run by megalomaniacal psychopaths; that's the truth.

Of course... some part of you, already knew that.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've noticed all these things, myself. It's always fuckin' something. Lots of people talk shit about how they'll "fight" for their country, but don't really seem to mean anything by that. It's like they want to stay there & hope for something, then call it "fighting."

I've noticed an obsession with fighting as a general concept. Maybe "negation" is the better term, because it's with everything- including people fighting back against instigators. It's like a running theme of vitiation (meaning to impair, impede, disrupt, dissolve, etc...). I don't get where they picked that trait up- maybe arrogance? They came from pretty highfalutin' religious tendencies, then had that war with England (an empire that they sort of won against, but there are inconsistencies with the whole "guerilla fighters with rifles & pitchforks beating an empire by themselves" narrative). After World War II, they seemed to more or less go nuts in a more or less subtle way. They seemed to think themselves above everything, including failure or wrongdoing.

It's funny- I never hear someone say "It's a free country" anymore. Yet, people don't want to call anything that makes it that way anything negative- seemingly because of its "tactical appeal." Cops aren't seen as a menace regardless of various trends, people are blindly supportive of soldiers & "the military" (which seems to alternate between meaning "the grunts" & anything they want, since anything the military command does to f**k things up isn't seen as "the military"). Janitors go apeshit on someone, accountants f**k up at someone else's expense, no contest. If a cabdriver were to run over someone & kill them by driving like an asshole, nobody'd come rushing to make excuses for them- never mind ones that contradict reality in an implied way (because a lot of arguments basically amount to the idea of "What HAPPENS isn't what OCCURS").
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

America is a SYOP but you have to understand the reason it is is because most of the masses are to stupid to understand what happened and is happening to them.

You are looking at the new deal in implementation from the 1933 bankruptcy.

Take a country of private property and rights and turn it inside out then try and brainwash the masses into believing the communal society which is just another name for a dictatorship is a Nobel goal for all of humanity.

It just so happens America developed the best weaponry after WW 2 to try and gather the whole world with it into the collective ant colony they desire.

They tell you in their writings for best results you take a capitalist society and turn it into a renter society with no property rights. So essentially what they are saying is the masses build it all with their sweat and labor and then they steal it all from us and rent it back to us at interest.

Welcome to Communism........... :roll:
Time to Hide!