HappierAbroad Trolls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HappierAbroad Trolls

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:So you're saying you are a pedophile, because most of the girls you posted weren't 18...

I will be laughing hysterically the day you update us from prison because you found some perfect princess that turned out to be an FBI agent.
You are wrong. I want to marry a girl ages 15-17 because:

1. Higher probability she's a virgin
2. She is more able to bond, especially if I am her first boyfriend
3. The beginning of their peak beauty
4. More able to be influenced or appreciate things
5. Most good girls marry by age 19. Most good girls have long-term relationships from when they are teenagers.

Also, GOOGLE Doug Hutchinson (51 year old man married 16 year old girl).

Marry the girl before anything sexual and it's not at all a crime.

Also, tell me what FBI agent is 16 years old and randomly lives in a non-US jurisdiction and has power in a non-US jurisdiction? None.

Also, I didn't say those women in the second group weren't attractive. They are attractive but I said I wouldn't want a woman like them because I want to experience what I should experience. A relationship with a teenage girl, take her out dancing, kiss her, and have that ideal relationship. Hot teenager will age into a hot woman if she has a healthy lifestyle, exercises, and eats right.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:There''s nothing there the home wrecker wouldn't straighten out........... :wink:
I have absolutely no idea what a "home wrecker" is. My best is a by "home wrecker" you mean a woman that divorces a man?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Per the original question: Unless your timing is excellent, the best choice of the four is D.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything