Would you go abroad or go home if...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Would you go abroad or go home if...

Post by yick »

You weren't getting laid abroad?

I thought I would ask the question and make it as open as possible to include posters who have yet to go abroad and to people who are already abroad.

I'll lay my stall out.

No - I wouldn't go home. Why?

Because outside my home, I am growing as a person in ways which I could never grow back home. I am learning new skills, a new language, every day is a treat, I go out and everything is different - I am not saying that I don't have bad days, but you know - most days are good.

Now Winston asked me 'how would you feel if you went without sex for two years' I am going to confess something.

I haven't had sex for FOUR YEARS.

And I feel f***ing great. :lol:

I like sex - but I also like long term relationships - but I never ever thought of packing up and going home because I haven't had sex for four years. I love my life abroad and I realise that sex isn't even a deal breaker on why I stay, but I know everyone is different, so, over to you...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Would you go abroad or go home if...

Post by gnosis »

I couldn't go years without getting laid. If P4P were legal in the U.S., maybe I wouldn't be as motivated to travel. America is not an evil dungeon, some things work really well. Other things really don't work at all. Like sex/dating.

If sex/dating were good in the U.S. and I could get work that supported a decent standard of living, I might stay in the U.S.