Talking to a Dream Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Talking to a Dream Girl

Post by Tsar »

I have a hypothetical question. Being realistic, odds are she might stop replying to my messages since she is a very hot girl in Belarus. Let's say that happens, what should I do? Send a different message after a few days of no response, give her a long message and at the end use a tactic to try to get her to think I'm going to move on to try to get her to keep messaging me?

She has a 10/10 rating so odds are she will eventually flake. I don't think she has a boyfriend but that's an unknown. How soon into messaging a girl should a guy ask if she has a boyfriend, if a guy should even ask a girl that at all?

Usually when a girl is 7 or 8, it's much easier or when she's 18 and I only want to message her as a friend (and don't care as much). But this girl is a 10/10, jailbait, and passes many tests (the profile test, the pictures test, and her videos also show she's 95% most likely a quality girl. No duck face images, no selfies, no guys in her pictures. If I were to say the odds, I'd guess there would be a 60%-65% chance she would currently be a virgin with what I currently know about her.

I know I'm not great and not good at talking with girls because I never had a friend that was a girl, a girlfriend, and most of the white girls I talked with online no matter what country they are in eventually stop replying. Any recommendations on PUA links to improve my skills?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar wrote:I have a hypothetical question. Being realistic, odds are she might stop replying to my messages since she is a very hot girl in Belarus. Let's say that happens, what should I do? Send a different message after a few days of no response, give her a long message and at the end use a tactic to try to get her to think I'm going to move on to try to get her to keep messaging me?

She has a 10/10 rating so odds are she will eventually flake. I don't think she has a boyfriend but that's an unknown. How soon into messaging a girl should a guy ask if she has a boyfriend, if a guy should even ask a girl that at all?

Usually when a girl is 7 or 8, it's much easier or when she's 18 and I only want to message her as a friend (and don't care as much). But this girl is a 10/10, jailbait, and passes many tests (the profile test, the pictures test, and her videos also show she's 95% most likely a quality girl. No duck face images, no selfies, no guys in her pictures. If I were to say the odds, I'd guess there would be a 60%-65% chance she would currently be a virgin with what I currently know about her.

I know I'm not great and not good at talking with girls because I never had a friend that was a girl, a girlfriend, and most of the white girls I talked with online no matter what country they are in eventually stop replying. Any recommendations on PUA links to improve my skills?
Since it was mostly just a hypothetical question I guess I don't need anyone to answer it. I'm still messaging with the girl. I just need tell myself to have more faith in myself and have a more positive outlook since she is replying to my messages.

This is one of the parts that wasn't hypothetical but an actual real question: How soon into messaging a girl should a guy ask if she has a boyfriend, if a guy should even ask a girl that at all?

Here are some of the websites I've been using for ideas:
http://theartofcharm.com/flirting-and-a ... mile-text/
http://www.wikihow.com/Talk-to-a-Girl-W ... ing-Boring
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The girl is also a competitive cheerleader.

Most girls like her wouldn't have even sent me a first message or bothered replying to me even if I got a first message. This is the highest quality girl I've ever messaged and continued to message and get replies back in my entire life, and she's also jailbait.

I think messaging with her is one of the best online experiences ever in all my life. I hope it continues to work out.

I'm sure most users on HappierAbroad wouldn't know this fact, but the sport competitive cheerleading has both girls and guys on the team. So there are some guys on her team.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar are you taking your Tulsi medication :?:
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:Tsar are you taking your Tulsi medication :?:
I am taking Tulsi. It's a good herbal supplement and helps with the mood, stress, and health. Why?

Do you think I'm lying because I am not. For the first time in my life I am messaging with a girl that is a 10/10 and the more I find out about her, the higher her social ranking goes. In America a girl of her status wouldn't ever even bother messaging with a guy like me but this girl is messaging with me. The conversation is not going really fast but we are messaging and it might develop into friendship or something more if she doesn't flake out.

I know most members of HappierAbroad probably thought I wouldn't even be able to get a real 7/10 in attractiveness jailbait to message with me. Well, this girl is a 10/10 in attractiveness jailbait that I am messaging.

In America this girl would be way past a 10 out of 10.

She's age 16, so her age makes her a jailbait according to America
She had a toned body
She's a competitive Cheerleader
She does gymnastics
She skates
She's an Athletic Girl
She's a very hot girl
She has beautiful long blonde hair
The image in my original post is a decent comparison to how the girl I am talking to looks, except the girl I'm messaging has more delicate facial features and more tones, especially her abdomen
Sweet voice
Seems to be a fun girl to be around
She is like a supermodel, female fitness model, and angelic type girl all in one

In America she would be 20 out of 10, making her social royalty in America. But because she's in Belarus she's at least messaging me even if it doesn't amount to anything else. That fact alone means there must be a lot more girls like her that would give me a chance or love to be my girlfriend.

Even one month ago I didn't think I would be possible for me to get a girl like her or be attractive enough for her to reply to. But I thought about it and gave it a chance, and was very surprised when she did reply to me and keep replying. So now I know it's possible and that girls like her exist and I do have a chance to get one.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I had an insanely hot girl chat me up from Russia. Marriage minded, deeply interested in me.

Then I noticed that her messages were generic. I'd ask her questions that she would never answer in page long posts. I'd answer her questions but never get any follow through. I told her I didn't want kids and she was going on about how she wanted them as if I said nothing.

I figured out that it was probably some dude sending prewritten messages. Kind of amazed that I didn't get a money request, I guess whoever it was, was playing long game.
Her pics never showed up on a reverse lookup.

Another girl on facebook also insanely hot. Same pattern. I did a search and sure enough she was using someone else's pics. I reported and blocked her after a few messages but I could see the money request coming [oh I am in London, next message, I need money to get home] She wasn't nearly so good, there were lots of tells in her pre generated messages.

Unless you are a stud yourself, even if her messages are legit, she is probably setting you up for a money request. If you met her in person, it could be real, personal charm whatever, but I wouldn't count on it on line.

If it is too good to be true...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

cdnFA wrote:I had an insanely hot girl chat me up from Russia. Marriage minded, deeply interested in me.

Then I noticed that her messages were generic. I'd ask her questions that she would never answer in page long posts. I'd answer her questions but never get any follow through. I told her I didn't want kids and she was going on about how she wanted them as if I said nothing.

I figured out that it was probably some dude sending prewritten messages. Kind of amazed that I didn't get a money request, I guess whoever it was, was playing long game.
Her pics never showed up on a reverse lookup.

Another girl on facebook also insanely hot. Same pattern. I did a search and sure enough she was using someone else's pics. I reported and blocked her after a few messages but I could see the money request coming [oh I am in London, next message, I need money to get home] She wasn't nearly so good, there were lots of tells in her pre generated messages.

Unless you are a stud yourself, even if her messages are legit, she is probably setting you up for a money request. If you met her in person, it could be real, personal charm whatever, but I wouldn't count on it on line.

If it is too good to be true...
This girl I am chatting with is real. I did reverse look-ups.

99.99999999999999999999% probability the girl I am chatting with is the real girl. Can't get any better than that. I know how to spot fakes and even search the fakes.

1. The girl has had it since she was 11 years old. She is now 16. The time stamps prove it
2. She had 500+ pictures and it's linked to an instagram account (also has a lot of pictures)
3. She has herself in 50 videos
4. She uploads several new pictures of herself daily
5. She doesn't accept friend requests unless she makes the friend request (or you ask her after getting to know her, which I'm trying to do)
6. Right now the conversation is neutral with a positive leaning. She could flake or she might not but I think I have a decent chance of getting to know her

She isn't setting me up for a money request. Based on her photos she's probably a girl in a lower-middle class to average middle class family.

Also, she's a jailbait so she isn't thinking about marriage. Most Slavic girls that are good girls get married between ages 17-21. Since this girl is 16 and I'd guess she would be married by age 19. But most girls ages 16 or 17 are not really thinking about marriage that early, but they could become open to it if a certain guy comes into their life.

This isn't to good to be true, this is realistic. She isn't throwing herself at me and we're slowly getting to know each other. It's real but it might not go anywhere. There are real dream girls like the one I'm messaging and trying to get to know that exist. Most wouldn't reply but I found one that is replying to me even if she doesn't reply to everything at the moment.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Tsar,

Have you done skype yet? Do they have skype? How old are you? Don't put everything in one basket. Always have a back up plan.
First thing first RELAX. I guess you don't have allot experience with women so you might fumble allot but relax and just have fun.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

chanta76 wrote:Tsar,

Have you done skype yet? Do they have skype? How old are you? Don't put everything in one basket. Always have a back up plan.
First thing first RELAX. I guess you don't have allot experience with women so you might fumble allot but relax and just have fun.
I haven't done Skype yet. I'm 26 and she's 16. I don't think I'd be able to do Skype with her because I on'y speak English and very basic Russian. She only speaks Russian and probably Belarusian. Maybe a Skype texting chat where we see each other in real-time with webcam might be possible once I get to know her better.

I am very sure that she probably has Skype. I know she has a smartphone and a regular computer because I see the icons. I only have a computer so I have the computer icon. I never owned a Smartphone, they're too expensive at the moment and I don't really want that bill. I don't have any friends anyway, so why do I need a smartphone in America?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It is a tough one this, because you need to get over there in the next six months to a year, but she is 16 - even though she is 'of age' in the FSU and Belarus - it could get you into trouble and she might not be 16 - she might be 14 or 15 - and even if she is actually 16 - what would her dad say - what would you say if some American bloke was travelling half way around the world to meet his 16 year old daughter?

Tesak and his buddies humiliate men on camera who are caught trying to arrange meet ups with kids of that age - you might have seen documentation of her being 16 but it can be photoshopped if it is online.

Secondly, she is getting plenty of attention at home, the reason she puts up 50 photos a day.

This is what I would I do if I was you (I wouldn't risk meeting up with a 16 year old anywhere in the FSU (or anywhere else ) personally but...)

Go to Minsk, meet one or two other women from there.

Arrange to meet her for a coffee - talk to her, see what's what.

If you read 'HawaiianGuy' and when he went to Poland - that is probably going to happen, she had a boyfriend and she is just getting her kicks that men from America are coming all that way to visit her, you are dealing with a child really with an immature way of seeing the world - go and see her (I wouldn't personally) but if you get there, expect anything...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

ive often come across this dilemma

a sexy girl living in a more remote town, but not wanting to be or appear needy to visit them there

also ive been wondering if its better to cruise the malls to find 'dream' caliber girls working at shops or shopping etc

personally i focus on a handful of girls i like or at least are more receptive. forget focusing completely on one girl exclusively, it will make you come across as needy and its good to have options anyway
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:It is a tough one this, because you need to get over there in the next six months to a year, but she is 16 - even though she is 'of age' in the FSU and Belarus - it could get you into trouble and she might not be 16 - she might be 14 or 15 - and even if she is actually 16 - what would her dad say - what would you say if some American bloke was travelling half way around the world to meet his 16 year old daughter?

Tesak and his buddies humiliate men on camera who are caught trying to arrange meet ups with kids of that age - you might have seen documentation of her being 16 but it can be photoshopped if it is online.

Secondly, she is getting plenty of attention at home, the reason she puts up 50 photos a day.

This is what I would I do if I was you (I wouldn't risk meeting up with a 16 year old anywhere in the FSU (or anywhere else ) personally but...)

Go to Minsk, meet one or two other women from there.

Arrange to meet her for a coffee - talk to her, see what's what.

If you read 'HawaiianGuy' and when he went to Poland - that is probably going to happen, she had a boyfriend and she is just getting her kicks that men from America are coming all that way to visit her, you are dealing with a child really with an immature way of seeing the world - go and see her (I wouldn't personally) but if you get there, expect anything...
It's more like 5 a week for the average week. Sometimes she might put up 10 on a good week. It's not as high as you just said.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's more like 5 a week for the average week. Sometimes she might put up 10 on a good week. It's not as high as you just said.
It doesn't matter, if she is as beautiful as you say, she is getting a lot of attention.

You are in a bind - she is still at school - living with her parents, but to keep her going off the boil, you need to get your arse over there.

I have actually done this - I was 27 and she was 19 and she was at university - her family were very receptive to me - but I didn't have the money to go back - lesson learned
- you need money to go back again and again - a single trip isn't enough.

The time after, I was 29 and she was 21 and at university - she pulled her local boyfriend out on me when I got there - waste of a trip.

Now you are talking about a 16 year old girl who might have the body of an attractive woman but she is a child mentally.

Now I went all the way to f***ing Uruguay - only for the silly little cow to tell me 'Haha - didn't I tell you, I have a boyfriend' and there is f**k
all you can do about it - to her it is a game, to you - you have saved up time, money and hopes.

And she was 21 an all.

All I am going to say is, don't pin hopes on it, you are going to get hurt.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
It doesn't matter, if she is as beautiful as you say, she is getting a lot of attention.

You are in a bind - she is still at school - living with her parents, but to keep her going off the boil, you need to get your arse over there.

I have actually done this - I was 27 and she was 19 and she was at university - her family were very receptive to me - but I didn't have the money to go back - lesson learned
- you need money to go back again and again - a single trip isn't enough.

The time after, I was 29 and she was 21 and at university - she pulled her local boyfriend out on me when I got there - waste of a trip.

Now you are talking about a 16 year old girl who might have the body of an attractive woman but she is a child mentally.

Now I went all the way to f***ing Uruguay - only for the silly little cow to tell me 'Haha - didn't I tell you, I have a boyfriend' and there is f**k
all you can do about it - to her it is a game, to you - you have saved up time, money and hopes.

And she was 21 an all.

All I am going to say is, don't pin hopes on it, you are going to get hurt.
I'm not going to pin my hopes on it. I will be disappointed if it doesn't amount to at least a friendship because she is so hot, but in the next week or two if I don't think she's being serious about getting to know me I'll either have her end things or I'll end things. I might still "follow her" but I won't pursue her or message her if I don't think she's being serious. I'll post about how things work out.

Regarding one of your previous posts about Tesak, I wouldn't care. The only chance I have to marry a hot White girl jailbait is marrying one from an Eastern European Slavic nation. So I'd risk it and it is legal to date one there with much less risk. Everyone on the forum knows I only like jailbait and if I do talk to foreign girls older than age 18, I'm the one who isn't serious about anything more than possible friendship and have absolutely no romantic interest in them. Meeting a girl with honorable intentions is different than meeting a girl for a "dishonorable intention" which I won't specify but I'm sure you know what that would involve.

So this proves I am serious, that I am not a troll, and that even if this girl wasn't serious about getting to know me, that her at least replying to most of my messages means that I do have a chance with girls that are 10 out of 10s and got some good confirmation that I'd need to do something extraordinary to get one of them. I know I'm not wealthy or powerful, which is what it usually takes to get one of those girls abroad.

In America it is impossible for even a wealthy and/or a powerful American man to get a Western girl that's an 8 out of 10 or higher.