What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about?)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about?)

Post by Eric »

Money (I always feel like I need more/ need a better career or something "better" than I have)
*It's ironic I'm going to China and I'll be having a decent good-paying job with benefits. Something that I never had in America,
though this is where you're conditioned to have IT.

My anger/my temper - In real life, I can lose my temper, though that's getting better.
losing my wits - becoming part of the 'herd-mind' and doing things I wouldn't normally do. As I get older - this is becoming less a problem.
Being a part of the people around me versus doing my own thing. This has always been difficult for me to manage, I feel like more so in America, because almost everything is stupid; and nothing makes sense, yet we have this need for social dynamic and getting along.

I feel that America is a very difficult place to live; because it bombards you with temptation -of something you will get when you let go & just have fun - take the free goodies. It always wants you to let go and take the "free goodies"... killing your work ethic and any discipline you have - while giving you Actually nothing back. This has been my experience and it's very dangerous. America lies CONSTANTLY. That's why 85% of people here aren't successful - even though they are surrounded by everything and every resource - no work ethic/ no discipline. I've met successful people here, but generally they work hard, and are wise.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I feel bad about not being a millionaire yet. Not living closer to water or having a vacation house near the Atlantic.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guys are shallow.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

My biggest hangup is the fact that my superiority over others makes me come off as arrogant.