Some People Never Learn

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Some People Never Learn

Post by The_Adventurer »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... pport.html

David Hasselhoff, paying $252K per year to his second wife, and claiming to be broke, is going in for a third marriage.

"He made a fortune from roles in Knight Rider and hit TV series Baywatch, which ran for 10 years.
But actor David Hasselhoff now claims he has less than $4,000 to his name and isn't earning enough to pay his ex-wife Pamela Bach $252,000 a year in spousal support.
And the 63-year-old is fighting in court for the right to cut it, TMZ reported on Friday."

“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Some People Never Learn

Post by gnosis »

At least she's very cute.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

White People and the elusive thingy called LOVE...They never thought Earth would be so bad a** to them :wink:
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

starchild5 wrote:White People and the elusive thingy called LOVE...They never thought Earth would be so bad a** to them :wink:
Are brown people any different in that respect?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Less than $4000? Looks like they'll be no third marriage if his new chick reads this article. :mrgreen:
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Ghost wrote:I get men who do it once and it all goes to shit. (I may even do it myself someday.) But to do it two, three, or more times and it keeps going to shit? Indeed, some never learn.
They're not informed of the fact there are much better options in the eastern world. Too many guys don't understand that they have options (we all didn't understand while attending grade school). Thanks to the internet, word of mouth from exchange students/foreigners and Winston Wu bringing forth the over relieving truth that the grass is not only greener on the other side, but it grows higher and faster, Many of us can now enjoy a peaceful state of mind with no more frustrations. I never looked at another western woman the same way since 2009. I just wish I knew this back in elementary school. Girls would've probably thought I was g@y. Not that it matters; they ignore us anyway. Pay attention to them and you're a dog/pig/creep; Ignore them and you're g@y. Go figure.