Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:50 pm
Again f**k you!
I guess we're even because even though I don't have a child, myself, I take care of younger ones around me. I've even started a program to coach many of my friends' children.

Please, reincarnate as my father's son and let's see if you live to the age of 17. You don't have my inner power.

Remember, I'd started on this site, years ago as an angry man over his lost Brazilian GF plus dysfunctional sister/dad. I'd changed over time, you didn't. You're the same self-centered, stupid, non-Capricorn Pisces, from the beginning. I'd grown up.

And BTW, I also practice qigong and do better than you at all of those spiritual practices.

Let's talk in ten years, circa 2028, and see if you have your 'soulmate'. I doubt it. I'll probably see you in the opium den of that time period.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:58 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 3:50 pm
Again f**k you!
I guess we're even because even though I don't have a child, myself, I take care of younger ones around me. I've even started a program to coach many of my friends' children.

Please, reincarnate as my father's son and let's see if you live to the age of 17. You don't have my inner power.

Remember, I'd started on this site, years ago as an angry man over his lost Brazilian GF plus dysfunctional sister/dad. I'd changed over time, you didn't. You're the same self-centered, stupid, non-Capricorn Pisces, from the beginning. I'd grown up.

And BTW, I also practice qigong and do better than you at all of those spiritual practices.

Let's talk in ten years, circa 2028, and see if you have your 'soulmate'. I doubt it. I'll probably see you in the opium den of that time period.
If you love children and love to work with them, fine. But don't FORCE everyone else to be like you. Some people aren't like that. Especially about other people's children.

What makes you think I'm a selfish bastard? You don't know me and never met me, asshole. Ask my close friends. They know me in person. They will tell you I am very kind and gentle and radiate a good vibe that energizes them. I'm not a vampire like you and some people that steal energy away from others.

I cannot reincarnate as your father's son, because it's not my path. When we reincarnate on earth, the divine council of gods decide based on our karma and path where we need to be to learn our next lesson. It's not a choice. Please watch this video by AGEAC that explains the difference between Return, Recurrence and Reincarnation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNWajcAGqA

Btw I have a lot more inner power than you know. A girl from high school messaged me on Facebook and told me how much she admired my inner power and inner strength. Remember? I posted her words in the forum.

Of course I've changed over time. In many ways. You never met me, so how would you know? Why am I a selfish bastard? I never said that. That's a fiction in your stupid mind. I treat my friends to dinner a lot. And I'm kind and gentle and helpful.

Please don't try to make predictions about the future. Anyone dumb enough to do that has always been proven wrong. The universe loves to make fools out of those who think they are smart enough to predict the future.

So your OP was just a mockery, not a serious question right?

The problem is, what if you believe that you DESERVE to be LOVED? If you do, then you won't be satisfied with only whores and paying for sex.

Love is not a choice. Attraction is not a choice. If someone finds a woman that loves him, it's not because he's worthy or has earned it. It just happens. It's destiny. It's the mysterious occurrence of the universe. It's just meant to be. We all know that. So stop bullshitting about worthiness. That's bullshit. Lots of people deserve to be put in jail, like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Hillary Clinton and George Soros, but they aren't in jail. The universe is not just and does not reward good people and punish evil people as you want it to, in your little pea brain. So stop assuming that it does.

In this world, we all know that lots of evil people do not get what they deserve and lots of good people do not get the reward that they deserve either. We all know this. So what does worthiness have to do with anything? Thus my worthiness has nothing to do with anything. Stupid asshole. Whether or not I'm a selfish bastard has nothing to do with anything. Lots of guys are self centered bastards yet they get stuff like women's love, riches, etc. This is not a Christ like universe where all selfish bastards get nothing and humble self-sacrificing people get all the benefits. Duh. So what's your point you dumbass?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:26 pm
Btw I have a lot more inner power than you know. A girl from high school messaged me on Facebook and told me how much she admired my inner power and inner strength. Remember? I posted her words in the forum.
LOL! A post on Facebook, validates your inner power over having grown up in a dysfunctional family but then later, graduating with honors, having a successful [ which can still improve ] career, and now, a wife/happy household.

Win, you're a seriously delusional Pisces.

Wasn't your parents paying your rent in Vegas? Is that 'so powerful' that you needed others to post up your rent? I've paid my rent at every single location I'd ever lived in, outside of my parent's home.

You're nothing! My dad would have tossed you on the streets at 18, if you weren't enrolled in some accounting or health care program out there. He wouldn't give a rat's about your so-called enlightenment.

Yes, if you incarnated in my house ... today, you're six feet under.
Winston wrote:
radiate a good vibe that energizes them. I'm not a vampire like you and some people that steal energy
That's right, I do qigong healing and yet you, a so-called energizer ... looks like a decaying 50-something.

Seriously, and then you say that the presence of Dick Cheney, justifies your lifestyle.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:41 pm
Winston wrote:
LOL! A post on Facebook, validates your inner power over having grown up in a dysfunctional family but then later, graduating with honors, having a successful [ which can still improve ] career, and now, a wife/happy household.

Win, you're a seriously delusional Pisces.

Wasn't your parents paying your rent in Vegas? Is that 'so powerful' that you needed others to post up your rent? I've paid my rent at every single location I'd ever lived in, outside of my parent's home.

You're nothing! My dad would have tossed you on the streets at 18, if you weren't enrolled in some accounting or health care program out there. He wouldn't give a rat's about your so-called enlightenment.

Yes, if you incarnated in my house ... today, you're six feet under.
Winston wrote:
radiate a good vibe that energizes them. I'm not a vampire like you and some people that steal energy
That's right, I do qigong healing and yet you, a so-called energizer ... looks like a decaying 50-something.

Seriously, and then you say that the presence of Dick Cheney, justifies your lifestyle.
No you dumbass. It wasn't a post on FB, it was a private message from a girl that watched me grow up. She's very perceptive, unlike you. You are the one with mental problems. Why do you need to bash me to pump your insecurity? Strong men don't do that. Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris wouldn't do that. You act like an insecure weakling. No inner strength at all. You must be bullshitting me. You don't act like a strong man at all.

Also if you were happy you would be trying to spread the happiness, not trying to bring other people down. Only unhappy people do that. Even I don't try to bring other bros here down.

What rent in Las Vegas? Stupid. Why would a rent a place in Vegas and waste my money? I was staying in my parents house there. My parents own three houses. That was one of them. I explained this years ago. Why do you misremember?

So what? Maybe I don't fit into this world. That's just life. So screw me. It's not my fault. Some people don't fit into this world.

No I would have kicked your dad's ass. Just like you see on TV, when drunk abusive dads get whats coming to them. I don't take shit from assholes like you and your dad. I can kick your ass too if we ever met. You are a weak insecure coward and bully. I'll bet you don't even have the guts to face me. You just hide behind a computer. If your dad was a dick, it's obvious you inherited your dick personality from him.

How do I have a bad lifestyle or how am I selfish? I never lie, cheat or steal. I am honest and full of integrity. If you were a good man, that would be good enough for you to like me. As long as man is honest and never lies, cheats or steals, you have no valid reason to mock him or hate him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, there is no need to defend yourself. You have nothing to prove to anyone.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:51 pm
So what? Maybe I don't fit into this world. That's just life. So screw me. It's not my fault. Some people don't fit into this world.
Ok, so there's your answer.

AB discussion thread

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well then what is your f***ing problem @S_Parc? Why are you bashing me and hating on me for no reason? What did I ever do to you? I know one thing for sure: Happy healthy people do not go on forums bashing someone who never wronged them the way you are doing now. Only unhappy insecure people do that kind of thing. A man of true strength, like Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal or Sylvester Stallone, would never do that. They try to make people stronger like them and bring them up. Happy people try to SHARE their happiness with others. Only unhappy people try to bring them down. Even a Christian fanatic like @Adama can see that. I certainly would never bash or attack someone that never wronged me. Especially if he's honest and genuine and seeks knowledge and wisdom, which are traits I admire.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:40 pm
Ok well then what is your f***ing problem @S_Parc? Why are you bashing me and hating on me for no reason? What did I ever do to you? I know one thing for sure: Happy healthy people do not go on forums bashing someone who never wronged them the way you are doing now. Only unhappy insecure people do that kind of thing. A man of true strength, like Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal or Sylvester Stallone, would never do that. They try to make people stronger like them and bring them up. Happy people try to SHARE their happiness with others. Only unhappy people try to bring them down. Even a Christian fanatic like @Adama can see that. I certainly would never bash or attack someone that never wronged me. Especially if he's honest and genuine and seeks knowledge and wisdom, which are traits I admire.
I think you can guess ... I know of many Pisces. And yes, I'd heard about all the soulmate stuff but yet, I see a trail of failed relationships, unhappy ex's, children

you name it.

I'd come up with a notion, years ago I'd noticed that for the most part, ppl make the most significant changes between the ages of 28 and 35-38 but not so much afterwards. It's called being 'set in one's ways'.

So where are we? ... I'm now nearing 40 and you, are halfway towards 50, but are still going to Angeles City (& such parks), instead of having a Taiwanese wife or long term GF.

For a site known as HA, this doesn't sound like a destination but a path, not well thought out. Perhaps that long term relationship thing isn't in your cards along with others on this forum? If so, then what's so difficult about accepting it?

As you've stated, you don't fit into the way *the ppl of the world* are, then perhaps you need to recognize that one's age bracket, does set society's expectations (even outside of America). A man 40+, without a wife (or prior wife) is not seen as long term relationship material for a number of women out there. Sure, there are exceptions and such but on the whole, that's the way the world is.

AB discussion thread

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:07 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:40 pm
I think you can guess ... I know of many Pisces. And yes, I'd heard about all the soulmate stuff but yet, I see a trail of failed relationships, unhappy ex's, children

you name it.

I'd come up with a notion, years ago I'd noticed that for the most part, ppl make the most significant changes between the ages of 28 and 35-38 but not so much afterwards. It's called being 'set in one's ways'.

So where are we? ... I'm now nearing 40 and you, are halfway towards 50, but are still going to Angeles City (& such parks), instead of having a Taiwanese wife or long term GF.

For a site known as HA, this doesn't sound like a destination but a path, not well thought out. Perhaps that long term relationship thing isn't in your cards along with others on this forum? If so, then what's so difficult about accepting it?

As you've stated, you don't fit into the way *the ppl of the world* are, then perhaps you need to recognize that one's age bracket, does set society's expectations (even outside of America). A man 40+, without a wife (or prior wife) is not seen as long term relationship material for a number of women out there. Sure, there are exceptions and such but on the whole, that's the way the world is.
I'm a Pisces with Scorpio rising and Gemini moon. That means two water signs and one air sign. Geminis are also wanderers and two faced too. So I don't have an earth sign to stabilize me. That means I'm like a cloud or free floater, ala Momopi's "tree, grass, cloud" analogy.

Well dickface, not everything is my fault. I wanted a wife in China when I was 40, but God kept blocking me. I swear. Something kept holding me back. Some higher power. If it happens to you, you will know it for sure. It happened to me. Maybe it was for my own good, since I wouldn't make a good husband for them either. And all the open minded freespirited Asian girls want white guys. Hence the dilemma in the other thread.

So my life is f***ed and off track. What do you want me to do? Kill myself? Why are you trying to make me feel like shit about it? Do you get off on making other guys feel like shit? If so you are a BAD HA bro and I ought to deck you and punch your lights out, cause you deserve it, f***ing asshole.

Right now I'm in my parents place in Chiayi, Taiwan. The energy here is very bad. Everyone is uptight and unfriendly and wants to be left alone and cannot socialize normally. It's like an antimatter universe. Very toxic. There's a vortex here called Tropic of Cancer. Maybe that's why. A negative vortex. I can certainly feel a negative energy here. It makes me restless and anxious and uptight all the time, and shortens my temper, kind of like California does. LA is like that too, the vibe shortens your temper for some reason.

So then I go to Angeles City, which is fun, but is toxic too in a different way. The men are atheists mostly and only care about hedonism. And the women only want your money. If I go to Vegas, also negative unfriendly place too. So I'm stuck in a vicious circle. With bad luck. And the universe likes to block me a lot too, for some reason.

If only this, if only that.... then maybe I wouldn't be in this cycle. I could go on for hours.

There are tons of stuff to do. I gotta fix many website problems, write a book and publish it, make documentaries, make YouTube videos about a lot of stuff, waste time replying to stupid posts here in the forum too, write groundbreaking essays that will answer timeless questions and mysteries based on my research, etc. How can I ever get anything done? There are not many hours in the day, the days feel shorter, and I keep needing 11 hours of sleep for some unknown reason. A lot of weird stuff is against me, and as atheists have pointed out, free will is an illusion for the most part. So we don't even have much free will.

A lot is riding against me. You are only making things worse. Do you get off on that? If so you are sick and sadistic and I ought to punch your lights out. When will you be around so we can meet so I can kick your ass? There are lots of assholes on the internet like you. Why am I even bothering to respond to you? If I replied to every asshole online, nothing would ever get done. I'm already backed up by a decade. I should have returned to Europe in 2006. If you can't slow down time or reverse time, then stop wasting my time asshole.

I can't f***ing believe it's already 2018! Time is moving way too f***ing fast! My mind is still in the era of 10 years ago. Stop trying to make me feel like shit you f***ing asshole! You are one miserable son of a bitch for sure!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, look at this. Notice how when I give people advice, it's helpful and hopeful. I don't bring others down like you do, you sick f**k.

viewtopic.php?p=309950#p309950

That's because I am a good person who is kind and caring and empathetic. And I have inner peace from my spiritual wisdom and knowledge and insights. You obviously do not. So all your inner strength and spirituality is a joke and farce S_Parc. You act like a miserable cunt who only wants to shame others and make them feel like shit and bring others down, cause you get off on it and are sadistic. You are truly a BAD man. NOT a good man.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:14 pm
I ought to punch your lights out.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:14 pm
When will you be around so we can meet so I can kick your ass?
... sounds like where people meet up when "It's Just Lunch" doesn't work out. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

gnosis wrote:
May 20th, 2016, 5:42 pm
S_Parc, Winston is kind of a hopeless romantic. He keeps looking for "the one," not realizing that if he actually found "the one," he'd soon get bored of her.
But if a woman bores a man she can't be "the one"!