Does the dating desert really cover all First World nations?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does the dating desert really cover all First World nati

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:Name a white country that is first world where the people are humble and the girls are not stuck up? There is none. It's not just USA...you hear stories of Aussie men complain about Aussie women..
There are some grades, german and slovak girls are much more humble and educated(in the good sense) and will hear you out a bit. There is no comparison.
chanta76 wrote:Wealthy Asian countries are not too far behind.
There is a microcosm also within smaller locales, like a fractal.
I met the first hard 10.0000000 vietnamese that i see here in a hotel tonight, she was from Hanoi and looked a lot more chinese. Absolutely flawless if you can imagine that, but unbelievably cold/boring/"shy", it's always like that. She was a marketing major and was here (second tier city) with her mother and grandmother for vacation too. I tried hard for 20 minutes and could not get her to react much; instead of the reflex-smiles of southerners, i faced a blank stare and her mouth would not move. She asked me three questions in total. Although she was very polite and proper, she gave me a flashback of amerikoonts, i almost vomited. Jesus christ how do these kind of people manage to reproduce at all? i don't get it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to have a buddy who calls the English language the Femsprache; the language of feminist. It is true. When I was in Europe, the only women who gave me a real problem were the women who had dated one or more Americans, or the ones who had lived in England, or worked in an Anglophone call center. There is something about Anglophone culture that ruins women.

The women in Germany and Scandinavia aren't nearly as bad as the average American woman.

The problem you have to watch for with European women is that there is a not so insignificant possibility that the woman you meet may have had intercourse with hundreds and thousands of men, something I don't even think most AWs would do. But there are also some conservative European women, too. You just have to figure it out.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Jester wrote:Now you're just an idiot.

Been there, done that.

But still, nevertheless, you are an idiot.

None of the places you just mentioned have a social-welfare safety net aka public health care.

You are an idiot.

Sorry to have to tell you, but you are an idiot.

I suggest you stop "thinking" and "researching", because...
...you are an idiot.
Wow - what's your problem? What a useless and unneccesarily insulting post, contributing nothing of value and being a jerk in the process.

No wonder you're alone and miserable.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
traveller wrote:Also, I would highly prefer to live somewhere where homeownership is a reality and where there are no rents of land (aka "property taxes") to worry about. And as of now, I know of six places worldwide where you will find that. They are; Fiji, Palau, Saipan, St. Maarten, Turks and Caicos, and the Cayman Islands.

Now you're just an idiot.

Been there, done that.

But still, nevertheless, you are an idiot.

None of the places you just mentioned have a social-welfare safety net aka public health care.

You are an idiot.

Sorry to have to tell you, but you are an idiot.

I suggest you stop "thinking" and "researching", because...
...you are an idiot.

????????????????????

Uncharacteristic of this poster. What's the backstory?
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Well make sure you cross Canada off your list for all the obvious reasons...now a special note about the French province of Quebec...certainly a fun place to visit,party and get laid if you are decent looking and under 40yo(btw skin color does not matter there,French girls love ethnics and blacks)...French Quebecer women are the sluttiest creatures and in fact the most dysfunctional and worst possible life-mates.They are big on divorce and that province is perhaps more pro-feminist than the USA...so lesson of the day..go visit Montreal or Quebec City,"pump and dump" and then go about travelling elsewhere.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMark1972 wrote:Well make sure you cross Canada off your list for all the obvious reasons...now a special note about the French province of Quebec...certainly a fun place to visit,party and get laid if you are decent looking and under 40yo(btw skin color does not matter there,French girls love ethnics and blacks)...French Quebecer women are the sluttiest creatures and in fact the most dysfunctional and worst possible life-mates.They are big on divorce and that province is perhaps more pro-feminist than the USA...so lesson of the day..go visit Montreal or Quebec City,"pump and dump" and then go about travelling elsewhere.
Yeah one of the feminists from misogyny central used to be a feminist from Quebec.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Seems Starchild pushed Tulsa leafs on Jester too, but they don't have the same effects on every body :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

w.p.o. wrote:
traveller wrote:I'm reading a lot of things about American women being selfish, anti social, and such, but at the same time it appears, I'm also reading that Australian women are also snobby and stuck up. Both America and Australia are first world countries. There are also a lot of other similarly rich countries as well. And I am starting to get a feeling that, according to what is being said, that the entire First World realm is a social and dating desert, and that anywhere on the Earth, where there's money and modern technology, especially enough to provide services for people with disabilities, there's a social desert.

Most of the countries here where a lot of guys are going to apparently are second and third world countries. And apparently, both Fiji and the Philippines are both third world countries. Last time I checked, by the way, China is a second world country.

Does anyone else think that the snobbish nature of all women in any society covers the entire First World?
It's only in the western countries where women are horrible. The US, canada, UK, austrailia, new zealand, and south africa (scandanavia to an extent). Any country that's contaminated with feminism (loud, fat, angry, obnoxious, ignorant, hateful, love a$$holes and hate nice guys) is the worse place for a guy. In these countries, the laws allow the woman to basically get away with murder with no accountability. This is especially in the states. The divorce rate is 65% (highest on earth). Once upon a time, you had to have grounds for divorce. Now you don't. Just tell the divorce lawyer you're bored and you're sitting pretty with the car, house, alimony, custody of the kids while the guy (no fault of his own) gets nada. There's divorce lawyer advertisements on billboards on the side of the roads for goodness sake! Who would've known someone could have a career as a 'divorce attorney'?! They can accuse a guy of rape without presenting a spec of evidence/proof. A guy will have to prove he is innocent. They guy (who's done nothing) is looked upon as a creep, yet the woman doesn't get any punishment for lying and changing her story 5,6,7 times!

This is just 1% why western (and westernized) girls/women - regardless of their race/nationality - are internationally despised. They are also the only people on earth whom are boycotted. If you don't know, you better start reading.

Btw, african american women ARE THE WORSE. I know this first hand. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Let me tell you, I don't wish that on nobody. google tommy sotomayor to get a better idea how bad western black women are.
I agree with these points 100%!!! Especially the one about modern black American women!!! And even though I believe there is a "dating/marriage" desert among most First world nations such as Western Europe (U.K., Sweden, Denmark, France, Italy, etc.), Australia, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, the United States is by far the WORST in the world for the average, decent men in the dating/marriage pool for the following reasons:

1.) Single men far outnumber single women. This fact is made more apparent at bars, nightclubs, and online dating sites.

2.) Because of reason #1 many American women of all races have become "entitled", stuck up, act like spoiled "princesses" and "queens". And also due to hypergamy and the 80/20 rule, many U.S. women desire to pursue what is considered the "Alpha" male in American/Western culture; good looking, tall (over 6ft.), muscular, makes a lot of money/rich, "bad boys", thugs/criminals/outlaws/rebels, tattooed men, men with high social status, etc. This male image is promoted by television, music, magazine/media, and movie industries to appeal to women's EMOTIONAL thinking.

3.) Feminism/Misandry/Gynocentric thinking and political correctness, has ruined traditional gender roles, male-female relationships, politics, and American/Western society in general.

4.) No fault divorce laws (70-80% of divorces are initiated by women), alimony, palimony(for "shacking up"/living together long-term), child-support, domestic violence/abuse towards men (emotional/mental/physical), false abuse, sexual harassment, rape charges in which are considered guilty until proven innocent.

5.) Many American women have mental health issues, are overweight/obese, don't look, dress, or act feminine, too picky, too materialistic, self-centered, have multiple children from many baby-fathers, career-obsessed, etc.

6.) Then of all the groups of men who have it toughest in the dating/marriage scene in America it is the regular, everyday (lower/blue-collar/middle-class) Asian males followed by Black men ( even though black American women outnumber them by 2-to-1, but are the LEASTED partnered/married).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Find a woman who actually likes men, not a whore, but one who values her husband and shows it. Divorce statistics are skewed by three different types of individuals: the superficial peolpe in California, the people who marry and divorce multiple times like it is sport, and certain minority groups which have a much higher average than the overall average. (Being divorced once increases the chances of a second divorce; divorce once and you're more likely to divorce again.)

In reality I think the divorce rate has to be less than 40% for most regular people who don't live in California, who have not already been divorced once, and who do not subscribe to the inner city mindset. Also, the divorce rate goes up for every few dollars more over $30,000 a year that women make. In other words, the women who set out to become independent choose careers that would pay them enough money that they could be independent, rather than wives. Whereas the women who wanted to become wives simply expected to be wife and mother first, rather than career feminist.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The gender ratio is bad, but the gauge shouldn't be the ratio in bars and clubs. When you think about, maybe the classy women don't want the type of men who go to bars? So classier women aren't necessarily trying to pick up men there, meaning you'd be less likely to find a good girl in a bar. Bars are really for women who are either complete sluts or who just want to be seen and worshiped but not touched. But you never know, I happen to know of three people who met their marriage partners in bars.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

w.p.o. wrote: It's only in the western countries where women are horrible. The US, canada, UK, austrailia, new zealand, and south africa (scandanavia to an extent). Any country that's contaminated with feminism (loud, fat, angry, obnoxious, ignorant, hateful, love a$$holes and hate nice guys) is the worse place for a guy. In these countries, the laws allow the woman to basically get away with murder with no accountability.
True, a female in such Western countries enjoys remarkably many rights and has plenty of options.
However it is not only about feminism, it is also about religion. All countries where men have only 2nd class value are based on Christianity.
I live in Japan which is a First World country and there is so much criticism coming in from USA and EU about missing women empowerment, but most Japanese women are not interested in this feminist+Christian BS-talk.

Only Christianity is selling out its moral values to feminism. Islam is not known to be feminist-friendly of course, but other religions like Buddhism are also not offering much to females.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
traveller wrote:I'm reading a lot of things about American women being selfish, anti social, and such, but at the same time it appears, I'm also reading that Australian women are also snobby and stuck up. Both America and Australia are first world countries. There are also a lot of other similarly rich countries as well. And I am starting to get a feeling that, according to what is being said, that the entire First World realm is a social and dating desert, and that anywhere on the Earth, where there's money and modern technology, especially enough to provide services for people with disabilities, there's a social desert.

Most of the countries here where a lot of guys are going to apparently are second and third world countries. And apparently, both Fiji and the Philippines are both third world countries. Last time I checked, by the way, China is a second world country.

Does anyone else think that the snobbish nature of all women in any society covers the entire First World?
It's only in the western countries where women are horrible. The US, canada, UK, austrailia, new zealand, and south africa (scandanavia to an extent). Any country that's contaminated with feminism (loud, fat, angry, obnoxious, ignorant, hateful, love a$$holes and hate nice guys) is the worse place for a guy. In these countries, the laws allow the woman to basically get away with murder with no accountability. This is especially in the states. The divorce rate is 65% (highest on earth). Once upon a time, you had to have grounds for divorce. Now you don't. Just tell the divorce lawyer you're bored and you're sitting pretty with the car, house, alimony, custody of the kids while the guy (no fault of his own) gets nada. There's divorce lawyer advertisements on billboards on the side of the roads for goodness sake! Who would've known someone could have a career as a 'divorce attorney'?! They can accuse a guy of rape without presenting a spec of evidence/proof. A guy will have to prove he is innocent. They guy (who's done nothing) is looked upon as a creep, yet the woman doesn't get any punishment for lying and changing her story 5,6,7 times!

This is just 1% why western (and westernized) girls/women - regardless of their race/nationality - are internationally despised. They are also the only people on earth whom are boycotted. If you don't know, you better start reading.

Btw, african american women ARE THE WORSE. I know this first hand. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Let me tell you, I don't wish that on nobody. google tommy sotomayor to get a better idea how bad western black women are.
I agree with these points 100%!!! Especially the one about modern black American women!!! And even though I believe there is a "dating/marriage" desert among most First world nations such as Western Europe (U.K., Sweden, Denmark, France, Italy, etc.), Australia, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, the United States is by far the WORST in the world for the average, decent men in the dating/marriage pool for the following reasons:

1.) Single men far outnumber single women. This fact is made more apparent at bars, nightclubs, and online dating sites.

2.) Because of reason #1 many American women of all races have become "entitled", stuck up, act like spoiled "princesses" and "queens". And also due to hypergamy and the 80/20 rule, many U.S. women desire to pursue what is considered the "Alpha" male in American/Western culture; good looking, tall (over 6ft.), muscular, makes a lot of money/rich, "bad boys", thugs/criminals/outlaws/rebels, tattooed men, men with high social status, etc. This male image is promoted by television, music, magazine/media, and movie industries to appeal to women's EMOTIONAL thinking.

3.) Feminism/Misandry/Gynocentric thinking and political correctness, has ruined traditional gender roles, male-female relationships, politics, and American/Western society in general.

4.) No fault divorce laws (70-80% of divorces are initiated by women), alimony, palimony(for "shacking up"/living together long-term), child-support, domestic violence/abuse towards men (emotional/mental/physical), false abuse, sexual harassment, rape charges in which are considered guilty until proven innocent.

5.) Many American women have mental health issues, are overweight/obese, don't look, dress, or act feminine, too picky, too materialistic, self-centered, have multiple children from many baby-fathers, career-obsessed, etc.

6.) Then of all the groups of men who have it toughest in the dating/marriage scene in America it is the regular, everyday (lower/blue-collar/middle-class) Asian males followed by Black men ( even though black American women outnumber them by 2-to-1, but are the LEASTED partnered/married).
I might want to add this:

7.) America is socially isolating. People usually stay in their bubbles, neighbors don't know one another, communication is mostly business related, and socialization is restricted to tight knit cliques. Even in bars, nightclubs, parties, and churches, people are still predisposed to staying in their cliques and not talk to strangers.