Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Sex with bar girls damaged my energy, health, mind?

Post by S_Parc »

So in other words ... if you don't want to channel someone else's demons, bang a RealDoll and then, practice some Qigong/Tai Chi and Yoga on your own.

Great, that's what Mel and I have been doing for some time. You guys have figure it out. Albeit, from an original p.o.v.

A s.ex doll doesn't have demons, unless you're worried that Matt McMullen's San Diego office has poltergeists.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

If you can damage yourself with working girls, then by the law of cause and effect there must be an opposing action you can take which will cause the opposite, of healing and health-perhaps making love to a pure virgin girl you deeply love? There must be positive steps you can take to heal and cleanse you, all cultures had them and still use them ~smudging, baptism, sweat lodges etc tc
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

livefreeordie wrote:If you can damage yourself with working girls, then by the law of cause and effect there must be an opposing action you can take which will cause the opposite, of healing and health-perhaps making love to a pure virgin girl you deeply love? There must be positive steps you can take to heal and cleanse you, all cultures had them and still use them ~smudging, baptism, sweat lodges etc tc
That would only infect the virgin with his demons, same way he got them. There's nothing he can do that won't get him in deeper trouble. Anything which he would reach for would also be demonic by definition, not being from God but from the fallen angels (devils). Winston also is unable to believe the gospel because he willingly embraced Satan (as he mentions in his deconversion essay).

In addition to this, Winston also suffers from an awful form of bad luck which he believes is supernatural, called Murphy's Law.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

When I was in my twenties, I was addicted to prostitutes in Asia for about ten years. I think I took on the bad energies or demons of the girls (and their countless partners). My life is a wreck now. I can't work among people, I've been homeless, I have a very unclean energy, and people treat me like I'm a criminal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Ok i paid the 15 dollar fee for the report from gemstoneuniverse.com about which gemstone i need. I got the report by pdf. Its really long. The first page reads:
Gemstoneuniverse – THE GOLD STANDARD IN PLANETARY GEMOLOGY

Dear Winston Wu,

Namaste and greetings!

You are born in the Krittika Nakshatra with Venus as your Rashi Lord in the Birth Rashi (Moon Sign) of Taurus/ Vrishabha with the Lagna / Ascendant as Libra / Tula

Based on your horoscope you are currently under the major planetary period of Jupiter that shall operate till 10-09-2024 and thereafter you would be undergoing the major planetary period of Saturn which will operate for the next 19 years.

After assessment of your planetary positions and evaluation of strength and weaknesses along with your stated objectives and desires I recommend you the following:

1. Natural Diamond of 0.24 carats to 0.72 carats or Natural White Sapphire of 1.57 – 3.52 carats to be set in an 18 K Gold Ring in the ring finger of right hand. This Gem shall help you in granting you good health, good immunity, vitality, harmony in interpersonal relationships, love, marriage and harmony in life, overall protection from evil, peace of mind, gain of positive energy and removal of obstacles being faced, financial gain and prosperity in life and will be an asset even when troublesome planetary periods are in operation.

Venus the planet of beauty and luxury becomes an important planet for the Libra ascendant individuals, by virtue of being the lord of the all important 1st quadrant and trine house / ascendant house of self, personality, overall well being, dignity, vitality and general disposition etc. and also the lord of the important 8th house of inheritance, occult science, longevity and hidden treasures / knowledge. And being the lord of these two important houses, it is posited in the potent 5th trine house of recreation, romance, speculative gains, progeny, higher learning’s and wisdom, recognition, spiritual powers and divine grace in life, in the sign of Aquarius ruled by its intimate friend Planet Saturn, making it a important and auspicious planet for you. Most importantly, Venus also becomes the lord of your moon sign of Taurus, thus gaining in immense importance in your life. You must give strength to the Planet Venus by wearing its gemstone Natural Diamond / Natural White Sapphire for life long.

It is important to note that you are currently running the Maha Dasha of the Planet Jupiter which will operate up till September of 2024. Jupiter is NOT a karaka for you and is also posited in its debilitated state in your birth chart / horoscope. Planet Venus by virtue of being the first ascendant house lord has the power to override the ill-effects of Jupiter which may manifest in this time. You must give strength to the Planet Venus by wearing its gemstone Natural Diamond / Natural White Sapphire for life long.

I wish you the very best in your Gemstone Therapy and pray that the divine and sacred Gemstones bless you with success in all your objectives.

With Prayers,
I remain
Guruji Shrii Arnav
What do you think Starchild? Natural diamond? Yikes. That's way expensive. What kind of guy wears diamonds? The natural white sapphire is probably pricey too. What do you recommend?

So Venus is my God and Lord then it says? Does that mean I should direct my prayers to Aphrodite since she is essentially Venus? lol. It makes sense, after all I am a hopeless romantic so I should be governed by Venus, the Goddess of Love. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
livefreeordie wrote:If you can damage yourself with working girls, then by the law of cause and effect there must be an opposing action you can take which will cause the opposite, of healing and health-perhaps making love to a pure virgin girl you deeply love? There must be positive steps you can take to heal and cleanse you, all cultures had them and still use them ~smudging, baptism, sweat lodges etc tc
That would only infect the virgin with his demons, same way he got them. There's nothing he can do that won't get him in deeper trouble. Anything which he would reach for would also be demonic by definition, not being from God but from the fallen angels (devils). Winston also is unable to believe the gospel because he willingly embraced Satan (as he mentions in his deconversion essay).

In addition to this, Winston also suffers from an awful form of bad luck which he believes is supernatural, called Murphy's Law.
Don't lie Adama. I never said I embraced Satan. Tell me where I said that in my Christian deconversion story!

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm

Liar. You are breaking one of the Ten Commandments that says "Thou shalt not bear false witness".

That's your interpretation. I never said that. I merely transcended Christianity and broke free of the chains of mind control of fundamentalism.

The Murphy's Law thing could be an AI that is directed at me because I'm a freespirit and an awakened soul, not a zombie like the mainstream.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

Don't lie Adama. I never said I embraced Satan. Tell me where I said that in my Christian deconversion story!

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm

Liar. You are breaking one of the Ten Commandments that says "Thou shalt not bear false witness".

That's your interpretation. I never said that. I merely transcended Christianity and broke free of the chains of mind control of fundamentalism.

The Murphy's Law thing could be an AI that is directed at me because I'm a freespirit and an awakened soul, not a zombie like the mainstream.
I'm not lying. Apparently you just don't understand the gravity of your own choices. A quote from your essay. You can tell me what it means:
It was all weird to me and my Christian world view taught that Satan was behind these kind of things. But I thought oh well, being a Christian never helped me through those 2 hellish years anyway, so why not give Satan a chance at helping me? Anything would be better than having to go through what I went through again. So I just went along with everything to humor my concerned mom. During some of their temple rites, I saw some strange things that I never knew existed in any religion.
You were well aware that it was demons that had oppressed you. However, rather than going to Jesus, you said to yourself in your heart (by your own admission here), that you would embrace Satan. What does "why not give Satan a chance to help me?" mean? I mean you knew the demons were oppressing you, yet you run towards them? That was your mistake, Winston.

Now if I have misinterpreted these writings of yours, then I apologize. You can interpret them in any way you want, and I will accept your answer as valid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: I'm not lying. Apparently you just don't understand the gravity of your own choices. A quote from your essay. You can tell me what it means:
It was all weird to me and my Christian world view taught that Satan was behind these kind of things. But I thought oh well, being a Christian never helped me through those 2 hellish years anyway, so why not give Satan a chance at helping me? Anything would be better than having to go through what I went through again. So I just went along with everything to humor my concerned mom. During some of their temple rites, I saw some strange things that I never knew existed in any religion.
You were well aware that it was demons that had oppressed you. However, rather than going to Jesus, you said to yourself in your heart (by your own admission here), that you would embrace Satan. What does "why not give Satan a chance to help me?" mean? I mean you knew the demons were oppressing you, yet you run towards them? That was your mistake, Winston.

Now if I have misinterpreted these writings of yours, then I apologize. You can interpret them in any way you want, and I will accept your answer as valid.
Come on now. Anyone can read the context of that and figure out what I meant. At that point, I was apathetic. Christianity had failed me and didn't do anything for me. So what's the point of trying something that failed? I did not even feel accepted at Church anymore since they were all White and excluded Asians. So my attitude was "What the hell?"

I was still programmed with Christian beliefs. So I didn't know what else to make of Taoist temple spells. At that point I didn't care anymore. But that doesn't mean I willingly "embraced Satan" deliberately and willfully. Come on now. You should read the whole story. It has a happy ending. I thought you didn't have time to read it?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: I'm not lying. Apparently you just don't understand the gravity of your own choices. A quote from your essay. You can tell me what it means:

Come on now. Anyone can read the context of that and figure out what I meant. At that point, I was apathetic. Christianity had failed me and didn't do anything for me. So what's the point of trying something that failed? I did not even feel accepted at Church anymore since they were all White and excluded Asians. So my attitude was "What the hell?"

I was still programmed with Christian beliefs. So I didn't know what else to make of Taoist temple spells. At that point I didn't care anymore. But that doesn't mean I willingly "embraced Satan" deliberately and willfully. Come on now. You should read the whole story. It has a happy ending. I thought you didn't have time to read it?
I read the whole story, Winston. I don't know how else to interpret what you wrote there based on what you wrote. To me it reads that on some level, you realized you were demonically possessed or oppressed. You also knew that the Taoism (or whatever religion it is), is of Satan. Otherwise you would not have put it into context, that going along with your mother's religion is giving Satan a chance. That's the way I read it. You knew it was from Satan, but you went into it willingly anyway, disgusted with Christianity, you embraced false religion, knowing it was Satanic.

That's what it reads to me, Winston. However, if you say otherwise, then I retract the statement which I wrote to livanddie above.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

performing rituals to cancel out bad thoughts over and over again.
The thing you don't realize is that you were committing Satanic practices everyday, and you were responsible for attracting demons to yourself. Chanting, yoga, and the rest of those Asian rituals are nothing but summoning demons and demonic worship. You were never a Christian. You were practicing demonic arts through ritual. You summoned the demons which oppressed you.

You were also never saved because you never believed. Two proofs for this are your current inability to believe, and your demonic possession itself. The Holy Ghost, which is God, protects the believers from demonic possession and oppression, because God is greater than all the demons put together.

You can't blame Christianity. You got sucked into a false version, probably works based doctrine, and you missed the narrow path by a wide margin. You never belonged to Christ.

However you did have the insight to know better.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hey, WInston, your Christian beliefs told you that the Taoist temple rites were Satanic. Instead of staying away, you said to yourself, Christianity didn't help me. Let's see if Satan will help me by joining this Satanic religion of Taoism.

How do I know this? You admitted it at least twice by my reckoning that you already knew that Taoism is Satanic. You knew it. You said, Why not let Satan help! You said, let me join the religion of my mother, which I know by Christianity to be Satanic. You said, why not let Satan help.

Then you are going to deny this before the whole world that you willingly embraced Satan? No, Winston. You embraced what you knew to be a Satanic religion. You admitted that you knew it was Satanic. But you're mad at me for bringing it up clearly?

Can I laugh? Bwahahaha
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You were right. I am having a field day with this one, but only because you called me a liar and gave me a warning point for it.
3 Different spiritualists who didn't know each other told her that they could "see" two souls inhabiting me for a past karmic crime I committed against them. She was instructed by the leaders of a Taoist-like temple to perform these strange exorcism rites, which involved putting leaflet spells above the bedroom I slept in and having me take baths in some hot herbal water tossed in with yellow spell leaflets. It was all weird to me and my Christian world view taught that Satan was behind these kind of things. But I thought oh well, being a Christian never helped me through those 2 hellish years anyway, so why not give Satan a chance at helping me? Anything would be better than having to go through what I went through again. So I just went along with everything to humor my concerned mom. During some of their temple rites, I saw some strange things that I never knew existed in any religion. While in a trance, one of the spiritualists made a lot of fierce and fast movements. I was wondering if he was possessed or something. Anyway, after the spells and exorcisms
Truth from your own mouth, yet you can't even see it.
Then during that same year in October, on Halloween, a very bad and scary thing happened that was a sign of what was further to come. That afternoon, I found that when I got home from school, I couldn't get around the house or do normal things without performing rituals to cancel out bad thoughts over and over again. It was weird and I didn't want to do it, but if I didn't I would feel a lot of anxiety and panic like something was very wrong. I kept having to enter and re-enter through the front door. This was really weird and I had never done that before. Then just to move into the living room took and put my backpack down took a lot of effort as well. What was going on here I thought!?!?!?!?!? I couldn't believe this was happening. It was so bizarre. I ended up spending about 3 or 4 hours in the bathroom because I couldn't get out of there because every time I tried to do the perfect ritual, my body would itch or something else would go wrong and I had to redo the rituals over again. After a few hours, I wanted to get out of there bad, I felt like a prisoner in my own bathroom!
Winston, look at the Evil Day. Halloween. Even the significance of this EVIL (anti Holy) DAY.

WINSTON!!!!!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's the problem ... Winston is a classic channeler.

This is an individual, who has allowed his body/mind to be a host, for any entity out there, on the inner plane.

Unfortunately, according to the stereotype of astrological signs, this is one of the greatest weaknesses of a Pisces. And Winnie, is the greatest Pisces of them all, constantly seeking a soulmate in the sky, in place of finding his place on this earth. < --- Let me tell you, all of the negative entities out there, know of this story. This is almost like providing a stack of SweetTarts or Starbursts, to a bunch of elementary school students. They go on a feeding frenzy.

Ppl, let me tell you, I've f*cked hoes. My wife, Mel, has also f*cked hoes. A lot of that, were our frustrations from prior times, not having lived up to their expectations.

Today, we've parred down our hoe activities to a once in quarter, menage-a-trios with a Jennifer Lopez look-a-like with gigantic breasts.

Aside from that, we live a very normal life.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston sure had his share of fun with the ladies. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S shared this link with me. This is true, be aware of who you're having sex with in the future:

http://gnosticteachings.org/faqs/sex/37 ... =hootsuite

Quote from the above link:

"Since a woman’s body is a passive and receptive element, it is clear that her body collects and stores more of the results of the sexual acts than all of those men who commit Adultery with her; those results are atomic substances from the men with whom she has had sexual intercourse. Therefore, when someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them. This is a very grave problem for those brothers and sisters who are dissolving the “I” because then, not only do they have to fight against their own errors and defects, but moreover, they have to fight against the errors and defects of those other partners with whom they had sexual intercourse."
— Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony