Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sex with bar girls damaged my energy, health, mind?

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote: Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
If this happens every time you have intercourse with a new woman, in particular women you have no intentions of staying with for life (for example, marriage), then it is possible that this is the price for having relations with women you're not "married" to.

God also promises sickness and disease for people who break His commandments.

Winston, you should do a thorough mental assessment to see if this may be divine punishment. Has this seriously happened with every girl?
I didn't say it happens every time I have sex with a new girl. But with bar girls usually, or sometimes freelancers. The sex is great and I release my sexual tension. But then afterward my immune system seems weaker and I suddenly get a cold or fever or feel weak. The nightmares I'm having after the threesome though, are new. That's why I'm wondering if a hungry ghost or spirit has latched onto me from them.

Or maybe this is punishment from the universe, not for sex, but for getting something I don't deserve using money and taking advantage of a p4p paradise with women in poor economic conditions? Lots of people have premartial sex though. It shouldn't be a sin. As long as it's within a good healthy relationship, there should be no divine punishment or bad karmic consequence.

Maybe I'm not meant to have sex, love and romance and so when I use loopholes like p4p or Angeles City to escape my destiny of sexlessness, it causes an imbalance and karma punishes me since I'm not abiding by my destiny and reaching for more than what I deserve?

Isn't God supposed to be understanding? Doesn't he understand the suffering I go through from lack of sex, dating, romance, etc? If so, why doesn't he sympathize? He was the one who allowed me to have an unhappy childhood after all, by placing me with the least compatible people in school. If he didn't allow my parents to move my school from Palo Alto and San Jose to Fremont, I would have had a normal happy childhood, and none of this misfit stuff or HA stuff might have ever happened. I might be a happy well adjusted adult with a good job and family to raise. If only God had allowed me to be in the Palo Alto school where I was happy and surrounded by positive energy and people. If only......

I have proof of this too. If you Google "Springer school in Palo Alto" you will see the school website. And on it, are tons of testimonials about how happy, positive, supportive and nurturing the environment there was. So there are many third hand sources that attest to this. Now, why would God allow me to move from there to a very negative school environment in Fremont, CA where all the kids were bullies and tried to bring me down and destroy my self-worth and self-esteem? It seems totally illogical, cruel and evil to do that. So why would God allow it? Doesn't God have any shame, regret or sense?

Job asked this question too in the book of Job, and guess what? When God finally appeared, he never gave him a logical explanation that justified it all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Even if you believed that some spiritual parasite was latching onto you when you engage in these activities, why would sleeping with prostitutes transfer anything negative to you? P4p is honest, straightforward, and no one gets hurt.
Because prostitutes usually come from bad backgrounds and unlucky families in dire situations, probably due to bad fate or karma or even a curse. Bad spirits and hungry ghosts latch on to weak people, in theory. So if that's true, they may latch onto prostitutes, especially those who are jaded and have sold their bodies and sacrificed their dignity. If so, then maybe by sleeping with them, such entities may latch onto you for a while? They may not possess me, but they may latch on and suck some energy out of me or feed off my good energy.

I'll show you what Mr S told me about this recently. It's more in depth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cdnFA wrote:Part all in your mind and part coincidence.

There is no actual linkage in real life. Plenty of people have no problems with going that route.
Sorry dude. But the supernatural definitely DOES exist, and so does the spirit world. If you don't know that, then you are one of the dumb clueless atheists who don't know anything and are spiritually retarded. Every wise person with life experience knows that there is a spirit world and worlds of the unseen, and has experienced them to some degree. After you live life a long time, it becomes obvious after a while, especially after you experience them firsthand. Only the truly ignorant think there is no God, no soul, and no spirit world, and only the 5 sense material world exists.

Atheists are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I can't believe almost half of western men are into atheism now. See the "Problem with Atheists" thread. I give many reasons why Atheism is stupid, illogical, nonsensical and not a valid position. They are illogically arrogant and ignorant and judge something they know nothing about.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Speaking of demons, it is not uncommon for those people who are possessed to have many demons, as in seven or more. Some people only have one, but as far as I remember, most had multiple demons inside them, up to thousands (called "legion" in the Bible, and what is that, 4,000 or 5,000?). So, if one of those hookers had some kind of demon attachment, it seems likely to me that the act of intercourse with a demon possessed person would make it easy for an entity to leave one person to attach to another.

But also keep in mind, if this is demonic possession, demons are also attracted to people who practice witchcraft, sorcery, white and black magic, who use horoscopes and astrologers and other similar demonic practices (as if I should even have to list them, while you pretend this is all good). In fact, the very act of casting spells itself is calling upon demons, because that is the source of magic's power (what did you think it was? Ether?); the gods with the little 'g's, known as demons and devils. (These are also serious crimes to God.)

Winston, if the spirit world is real, then you are bound to "catch something" eventually, don't you think? Just like if you were doing filthy things with your body, you'd eventually get sick. Same with the spirit. Keep doing demonic things then your soul also will get sick. But how does a man heal his soul?

Herbs will not help a spiritual problem.

Yoga and other eastern practices also summon demons and are a form of demonic worship. That will lead you deeper down the dark path.
Adama, I haven't done any spells since the late 1990's. It's not like I do them regularly. Come on. And I only did love spells too, because as the saying goes, "Extreme situations require extreme measures".

Ask a Wiccan. They will tell you that spells are ok as long as you are trying to better yourself. But if you are trying to use them to manipulate others, that's when it becomes sorcery or black magic and you get karmic consequences.

Astrology is not evil. It's been used by elites and powerful people for thousands of years. And it' works, that's why people use it still, even billionaires today use it. They would not use it if it was bad or useless or unreal. Use your common sense. In fact, the Bible stories contain astrology and tell the story of astrology too. Look up "Astrotheology" on YouTube or Google. Many examples can be given and many have been given. There is an Astrotheology thread on this forum too. Jesus governs the era of Pisces, hence why he was depicted with the fish symbol, for example.

Magic, spells and astrology are tools. They can be used for good or evil. Just like a hammer is a tool and can be used for good or evil. Stop being so black and white.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: It may be true that if you get close physically with a person, even just a massage, you may get influenced by that person's energy or circumstances. We don't know exactly how these things work. So all the ideas above are just conjecture.

But I would say if you listen to your body, you can't go wrong. If you get sick, distance yourself from the possible sources and pray for some sort of sense about what you should avoid and what you should seek out. If you can, use dating sites to seek out more genuine types of PInays, you know, Luisa and Marissa types. Focusing all your dating life on Fields Ave. girls is not healthy.

I tend to get sick just hanging out in Angeles City. Even this last visit, I was in bed a couple days from exhaustion after returning to Makati. That may have been due to Benodril tho, not sure.
Well you know, the Philippines seems to be a hotbed of ghost stories. Almost every local here has seen a ghost or spirit, or felt one. Ask any local about this. This seems to be one of those places that spirits gravitate to for some reason, maybe because ghosts prefer primitive environments over big cities and technology? Even Dianne's family has paranormal stories. And I even experienced a ghost here once long ago, which I wrote about in another thread.

So given that, if there is indeed a higher than usual percentage of spirits or hungry ghosts here, then there are many waiting around to latch onto us as soon as our chakras or whatever are opened. And I'm sure on Fields Ave, where lots of unsavory people congregate for unwholesome activities and debauchery, it attracts negative spirits and entities there. That may be the reason you feel energetically drained there Rock, not because of the noise or pollution.

Here is something weird that makes me wonder. If I buy CD's or DVD's here in the Philippines, if I leave them lying around, all of a sudden, there will be TONS of scratch marks on the surface of the CD's and DVD's, even if NO ONE touches them! I've always wondered how that happens here, and why it seems to always happen. It's as if some unseen entities are causing those scratches. Scary and spooky! Sounds crazy I know, but still, unexplainable and unusual! And if the Philippines is indeed infested with spirits and ghosts, then perhaps that's one possible cause? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:I haven't been sleeping with any bargirls and yet I can wake up exhausted, angry, feeling down, or anything else, for no reason. It is the dream itself which is likely important. You might want to take steps to remember it. Have you ever had a dream that you were absolutely sure was real until just after you wake up?

Very vivid dreams can leave you with the exact same emotional response to a situation that you might have in real life. If you don't remember the dream, you might wake up angry and have no idea why. If it was happening to me every single day, I would take steps to remember the dreams. There's tons of good books, and info on the net, about it. Dreams do hold some real value for us, so it might be worth looking into it.
Yes, well I think with most dreams, you think it is real until you wake up. They are the norm. Lucid dreaming, where you become awake in a dream, is the exception. You seem to have things backwards. lol. :P

But yes, I've had many dreams where I woke up feeling angry and frustrated, or lost and hopeless. I often dream that I'm back in school and not keeping up with the school work and getting left behind with no hope. Or that everyone in school has passed me by and I'm old and alone in school forever, with no chance of graduating, etc. That happens from time to time. Maybe as we reach middle age, we feel that life is passing us by too quickly, so we start to have these kind of dreams?

Yes I do remember my dreams sometimes. But why do you ask? Dreams are supposed to be messages from your subconscious or higher self right? Or they may be symbolism and archetypes. Often they just reflect stuff you've been worrying about all day too. Or repressed fears. You know what psychology and New Age says. What more do you want to add? What's the solution?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:India is the land of spirituality. It has a defined, factual, tested system on how the spirit world works. Only if you follow Sanathan Dharma, you can be free.

First Things First: This no one in the western world knows. I was told about this by a very ancient Guru. Even I did not know this. This kind of information is only in the selects hands of few guru's who do not interact with present society much.

You cannot be possessed by a ghost, spirit from the Girl to You, because Spirits works in REVERSE. Women are possessed by Male Spirits and Men are possessed by FEMALE SPIRITS. So even if the freelancer's were possessed, that ghost, parasite can only transfer to another female NOT MALE.

So with that out of the way. There are other possibilities from which you could be possessed, energy taken out. I had few episodes of extreme sleep paralysis and demon attack in Philippines just after sex. What you described I also felt it, but the sex I had was with a girl i met online and did not give any money etc.

So it has nothing to do with Freelancer's. You can take that also out of your equation.

----------------------

Now - Do you remember the day you had sex?

Was it 22nd April, last week ? or 17th April? That was Full Moon Day and Ekadashi when Moon is divided 50-50 - These are the times along with Non Moon Day, when spirit world is very active and a spiritual seeker like yourself, should avoid sex.

Did you had sex in your own bed or in a short term hotel room or some other place? There is a possibility that the bad spirit could attach to you which was present in the room while you were having sex.

When you have sex, you let your Chakra down and your Chakra - energy centers can be possessed by entities. You are spiritual, so you knew whats happening to you, but for majority even if they are possessed, they do not know whats going on.

Now, to clean yourself, You should do fasting on 6th May, 2016 - Which is a NO MOON DAY and pray to your ancestors, your personal god to protect you. Go to Chinese or Indian temple in Manila to offer prayers. DO NOT GO TO CHURCH. Do not eat anything, solid food, just juice, water from sunrise till sunset and eat just light food vegan in the night.

Once you do Fasting on No Moon Day - The spirit should detach itself from you.

Personally, I don't think you got possessed but rather you got drained out of your soul energy, since you are an old soul while having sex, you kept your chakra open and you allowed dark entities to suck on your energy.

You should not go to that place again where you had sex, It means, that place is a den of negative energy.

AND stop blaming yourself. Typical Christian Belief system. Its not your fault, nor the girls - Its the demons that sucked onto you without your permission. This happens all the time, its just that, during sex, you become vulnerable BUT the Christian's would have a field day to pounce on you and make you the "Guilty" one who did the sins. YOU JUST NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON..

If you go with Christian belief's ..They would love to Crucify you on this one :) and take the fun out of your system. They love it, when man do not enjoy life and live a boring life. All the blame would be on you or the girls, when none of you were responsible.

...You are the Victim here...That in itself is a good step in having a better sleep when you know, You did not do anything wrong....I'm sure from today, you can have a good sleep when you convince yourself that you did nothing wrong and you really are the Victim here. You need to heal yourself with your own soul energy.

..You need put up your spiritual guard next time you have fun.

And regarding, feeling weak after sex etc, Yes, that would be weaker immune system etc, you can do better with good diet etc ..I just replied to the spirit issue you have...other things, its up to you, when you want to have sex or not or which girl or none at all...This has nothing to do with your encounter with dark energy
Really? Why are men only possessed by female spirits? I was told before by several psychics that I was possessed by a female spirit in the head and a male spirit in the stomach area. More than one psychic said this. So my mom was instructed by Taoist priests in Taiwan to do some spells on me to try to rid myself of these spirits. I took baths with herbs and yellow spell papers. I think it might have helped some, but being out of the toxic environment of the USA in 1990 helped a lot more too.

I thought if spirits were possessing me, then they were from past lives. Perhaps I wronged someone and their souls are exacting revenge on me?

Yes I am prone to sleep paralysis too. I had it since I was a little kid. But it's less frequent now than before and usually only occurs if I can't sleep due to having had an afternoon nap. Also I am not afraid of it as much and usually try to use it as a spring board into a lucid dream, and try to fly around and have fun during it too.

Yes, I looked at the pics in my phone and the day I had the threesome was April 19. However, what I didn't mention was that after the threesome, I started seeing one of the girls regularly and having sex with her on several consecutive nights. She was great in bed, very skillful, total GFE, and very positive as well. Rock has met her and can attest to this. She is a gem on Fields Ave because she treats me better than most girls do, and she's amazingly skillful and sensual in bed too. She has ways of turning me on that other girls don't. And she is as good as a Thai soapy massage girl, which are the most skilled sexual partners I've ever seen in Asia. So I had several nights of great sex after that threesome, which might have made the nightmares worse. I don't know. But this girl is very positive and upbeat, so I can't imagine her having any energy vampires about her.

Yes the sex was in my hotel. So if there was a spirit, it might have stayed around in my room afterward?

Why do chakras open during sex? Doesn't the body have a natural psychic shield? Don't our guardian angels protect us?

What about masturbation? Does that open the chakras and allow us to become possessed?

Ok I will try to fast as you said on May 6th. But I will be in Taiwan by then. Why is no moon day better for casting out bad spirits?

If dark entities were feeding from my chakras during sex though, why did it happen for several nights afterward? You mean my chakras could be opened for several days after sex?

Well I'm sure Angeles City, a big p4p mecca, is full of dark entities. And the Philippines in general seems to harbor a lot of ghosts and spirits as well. Almost every local has seen or experienced them. So perhaps Philippines is a spiritually draining place in that sense. Maybe the real reason why Filipinos are so lazy and incompetent is that their soul energy is constantly being sucked by parasitic entities and hungry ghosts? That would answer a lot of Rock's questions. lol

Ok I will try not to feel guilty as the Christians want. :)

Thanks for all your help. And sorry for asking so many questions.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Speaking of demons, it is not uncommon for those people who are possessed to have many demons, as in seven or more. Some people only have one, but as far as I remember, most had multiple demons inside them, up to thousands (called "legion" in the Bible, and what is that, 4,000 or 5,000?). So, if one of those hookers had some kind of demon attachment, it seems likely to me that the act of intercourse with a demon possessed person would make it easy for an entity to leave one person to attach to another.

But also keep in mind, if this is demonic possession, demons are also attracted to people who practice witchcraft, sorcery, white and black magic, who use horoscopes and astrologers and other similar demonic practices (as if I should even have to list them, while you pretend this is all good). In fact, the very act of casting spells itself is calling upon demons, because that is the source of magic's power (what did you think it was? Ether?); the gods with the little 'g's, known as demons and devils. (These are also serious crimes to God.)

Winston, if the spirit world is real, then you are bound to "catch something" eventually, don't you think? Just like if you were doing filthy things with your body, you'd eventually get sick. Same with the spirit. Keep doing demonic things then your soul also will get sick. But how does a man heal his soul?

Herbs will not help a spiritual problem.

Yoga and other eastern practices also summon demons and are a form of demonic worship. That will lead you deeper down the dark path.
Adama, I haven't done any spells since the late 1990's. It's not like I do them regularly. Come on. And I only did love spells too, because as the saying goes, "Extreme situations require extreme measures".

Ask a Wiccan. They will tell you that spells are ok as long as you are trying to better yourself. But if you are trying to use them to manipulate others, that's when it becomes sorcery or black magic and you get karmic consequences.

Astrology is not evil. It's been used by elites and powerful people for thousands of years. And it' works, that's why people use it still, even billionaires today use it. They would not use it if it was bad or useless or unreal. Use your common sense. In fact, the Bible stories contain astrology and tell the story of astrology too. Look up "Astrotheology" on YouTube or Google. Many examples can be given and many have been given. There is an Astrotheology thread on this forum too. Jesus governs the era of Pisces, hence why he was depicted with the fish symbol, for example.

Magic, spells and astrology are tools. They can be used for good or evil. Just like a hammer is a tool and can be used for good or evil. Stop being so black and white.

God hates astrology, which is evident from the Bible. Citing what the rich and famous do only strengthens my argument, not yours. First you know that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye (where you insert the thread) of a needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven. Haven't you heard that before? Yet you cite that rich men commit evil, as if that is supposed to make it okay. Rich people are able to commit lots of evil. That's partly how they became rich. So if you are telling me that rich people do xyz, then xyz is probably already bad, because the rich are doing it, since they are evil people. But we already know because God told us he hates astrology, which is derived from demons. God doesn't want anyone connecting with or worshiping demons. You'll do as you want though. I can't wait to see what happens to you in the next world. I have fully warned you multiple times, yet you continue to hold on to your new age Satanic, Kabalah worship. You will not have any excuse, especially not ignorance.

Jesus believing in fishing for men, as in fishing for souls, to get men and women saved so that they would go to heaven. It is a metaphor for getting people saved. It has nothing to do with astrology or the "age" of the universe or any of that.

Yes, tools can be used for good and evil, but sorcery is not a tool that humans should have access to. It is strictly forbidden. Sorcery by necessity comes from demons. Why is that so hard to believe? Astrology is also derived from demons.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This thread is ridiculous. Obviously, yes it will affect your energy sleeping with barfly trash or degenerate women. Yes - but don't make more of it than there is; so what, you made the choice to sleep with women, that's completely normal and human and male. And I'm real careful about having people tell me what the Bible says is wrong or right. Most of these people have little to no idea what they are talking about.
Fornication came from the Latin root fornix, which meant archway. When Paul was writing the epistles to Romans, etc,. he observed much illicit sexual activity in brothels; the brothels were located under the "archway" - the fornix,and that's where fornication came from, fornication = prostitution. It doesn't mean all this other shit people say that it means.

Make of that what you will.
Last edited by Eric on April 28th, 2016, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

hahaha
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote: Really? Why are men only possessed by female spirits? I was told before by several psychics that I was possessed by a female spirit in the head and a male spirit in the stomach area. More than one psychic said this. So my mom was instructed by Taoist priests in Taiwan to do some spells on me to try to rid myself of these spirits. I took baths with herbs and yellow spell papers. I think it might have helped some, but being out of the toxic environment of the USA in 1990 helped a lot more too.

I thought if spirits were possessing me, then they were from past lives. Perhaps I wronged someone and their souls are exacting revenge on me?

Yes I am prone to sleep paralysis too. I had it since I was a little kid. But it's less frequent now than before and usually only occurs if I can't sleep due to having had an afternoon nap. Also I am not afraid of it as much and usually try to use it as a spring board into a lucid dream, and try to fly around and have fun during it too.

Yes, I looked at the pics in my phone and the day I had the threesome was April 19. However, what I didn't mention was that after the threesome, I started seeing one of the girls regularly and having sex with her on several consecutive nights. She was great in bed, very skillful, total GFE, and very positive as well. Rock has met her and can attest to this. She is a gem on Fields Ave because she treats me better than most girls do, and she's amazingly skillful and sensual in bed too. She has ways of turning me on that other girls don't. And she is as good as a Thai soapy massage girl, which are the most skilled sexual partners I've ever seen in Asia. So I had several nights of great sex after that threesome, which might have made the nightmares worse. I don't know. But this girl is very positive and upbeat, so I can't imagine her having any energy vampires about her.

Yes the sex was in my hotel. So if there was a spirit, it might have stayed around in my room afterward?

Why do chakras open during sex? Doesn't the body have a natural psychic shield? Don't our guardian angels protect us?

What about masturbation? Does that open the chakras and allow us to become possessed?

Ok I will try to fast as you said on May 6th. But I will be in Taiwan by then. Why is no moon day better for casting out bad spirits?

If dark entities were feeding from my chakras during sex though, why did it happen for several nights afterward? You mean my chakras could be opened for several days after sex?

Well I'm sure Angeles City, a big p4p mecca, is full of dark entities. And the Philippines in general seems to harbor a lot of ghosts and spirits as well. Almost every local has seen or experienced them. So perhaps Philippines is a spiritually draining place in that sense. Maybe the real reason why Filipinos are so lazy and incompetent is that their soul energy is constantly being sucked by parasitic entities and hungry ghosts? That would answer a lot of Rock's questions. lol

Ok I will try not to feel guilty as the Christians want. :)

Thanks for all your help. And sorry for asking so many questions.
I will try to answer your questions in Points.

1. I'm not sure why its in Reverse. Actually, I'm not ready to go deeper into Spirit world is what that guru told me as I myself need more control on my senses before i'm revealed higher truths. Its a step by step process, since I know that Guru very well....He is very right on these kinds of stuffs.

2. That is also possible that your past life negative karma is playing out here and past souls are taking revenge on you and since you do not have protection, they would then abuse you even more than what you have abused them in the past :lol: ..Its not exactly, give and take and bye bye...These are lost soul's and they would enjoy taking more than fair share of torture they have already done, so in effect, they should not do the way they do it. There are no referee's to stop them after they have equaled their Karma...They become Psychopaths and would do even more harm. They enjoy it torturing you more than what you deserve...So Lost Souls does not work on Karmic Debts....Karmic Debts has to be paid on earth plane not on spirit plane for this reason.

3. Lots of people have Sleep Paralysis in this dark age and its increasing, it effects young souls who have fresh energy for these demons to latch on to...since, most of us are past 40, our soul energy is not fresh enough for them. Even I don't get sleep paralyzed anymore but I also have found out ways to protect myself..basically, you have to sleep sideways consciously while going to sleep so that you close your chakras.

Many people had this issue and asked for help, so I created a video to explain how to protect yourself from Sleep Paralysis from Indian Vedic Perspective. IT WORKS 100%. If you do this...you will never have sleep paralysis again, because, before going to sleep, you close your Chakras.

You can watch it here, when you have time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1TXVpZA3OA[/youtube]

4. The girl is not to blame. I now believe, it was the Hotel and since, you are old soul, things just happened and you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, this would have happened one way or the other. Actually, it happens to 90% of humanity, but since all of us have ignorance in us, we even do not know, we were possessed, energy drained out, raped at night by these demons, only some of us become aware of it, You became aware of it, which is a very very good thing and now you can protect yourself next time.

Knwing is really the difference between Old Souls and New Young ones that are in Majority.

5. The ROOT CAUSE of it is Christianity, Islam, etc....We should never ever Bury our ancestors, Only cremation is the right way to free our souls and ancestors, otherwise, they remain in spirit world and even our ancestors can torture us and not give us their blessing.

You must read this article why RIP IS impossible with Burial

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2012/1 ... ld-is.html

You are very very right about Philippines making you weak, energy drained in general. Its because of lots of spirits are sucking our energies. I have felt this too. I can never do more than one stuff in a day in Philippines, I feel sleepy, less active. Even going from one place to another feels heavy, everything feels heavy, a burden.

Philippines been a Christian Country, Lots and Lots of un-liberated souls wanting a proper closure. The way Filipinos bury their dead is TOTALLY WRONG. I'm Roman Catholic, for 3 generations, our ancestors were buried and since then, there is no peace in our family as Karmic Debts moves onto children. We have done certain ritual's now, which has made our ancestors souls rest in peace. The world has seen no peace, since Burial started. This is THE basis of spirituality.

The ancestor's needs to depart properly for you to gain spiritual strength, since you have no blessing of your ancestors, you can be easily possessed by lower energies. This is for entire humanity.

I forgot to add in my last post that April 15th onwards is the Most occult days of the year, when negative energies are very strong on earth. April 19th is especially important for the elites. You can read it here. The elites did lot of ritual during this period.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/t ... -the-year/

Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:

April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersite ... rk-london/

-----------------------

>> Only the lowest Muladhar Chakra open's during sex, which is closest to Kundilini, whose Chakra is red in color, which is the reason, we have RED LIGHT District, because, RED LIGHT stimulates our Sex Chakra and make look girls more attractive is the reason, many sex bars have red lights.

Without Chakra opening, you won't feel attracted to girls, guardian angels should protect us, but sometimes, even they can only do so much. That is why its all ABOUT TIME AND Elites do RITUAL on Certain Time Period when Angelic Energies are lowest on earth. When you have sex, the chakra has to open and dark energy can latch on to it.

>> Masturbation is not spiritually healthy practice. You are losing vital energy. Much better to have sex in real than use hands. There has to be a lot of things to go wrong before you get possessed during Masturbation and sex It does not happen everyday, every-time and every place...as i said...You were there at the wrong time, in wrong place that is why it happened, 90% of the time, You won't get possessed by doing masturbation and sex.

>> Because, no moon day has the lowest good frequency on earth as a result spirit world is very active, when you fast, the spirits gets desperate and leave your chakras to feed on others as they don't get the required energy from you on that day. They will eject from your body as soon as you stop feeding them. May 6th is the most effective day to do this...Its all about TIMING ...

>> From April 15th to April 30th is generally a very dark period on earth. Spirits are very active and have more power to hold on. In general, they should not be able to attach this long. You should feel light from May 1st onwards or so...Next Month onwards you should be feeling lighter.

------------------

I'm not a Know - It - All Guy :lol: ..It may sound it that way as I write....This is the information i gathered from my experience and it worked well so far, but there are far better ways out there, if you more research on it.

I MUST TELL YOU HERE on closing, but it could contradict what I wrote, about the Psychic that told you about spirit attached to you, could be true as well...some times I felt those energies in your writing style, some entity sucking on all information from all around but it does not allow you to use it on you but rather it comes out from other end without you utilizing on what you have learned so far.

--------------------

When you go to Taiwan...Do everything, all rituals on your ancestors, spirit world etc ...what old Chinese belief's are which is same as India...Don't do Buddhist beliefs..its all wrong...Old Chinese Pre Buddha Times are very very accurate. Wear Protection Amulets, pendent etc..Do more research on this in Taiwan...You will find a better way...
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

All of you guys are dumb. Winston has STIs.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams.

+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.