Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Post by Winston »

Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams. Its like during sleep, some energy parasite or hungry soul preys on me or feeds off me.

Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.

If thats true, then maybe a hungry ghost, evil spirit, demon or parasitic entity from one of the freelance girls i had sex with transferred over to me during sex or attached to me. What do you all think? That ever happen to any of you? Or maybe bad energy and karma from one of the girls came into me?

Also, maybe when u sleep with multiple women, sluts, prostitutes, and desperate girls, your psychic shield gets damaged too, thus allowing bad entities to come into you?

Christians say that if you live a sinful life rather than a moral one, then God will remove his protection on you. Perhaps thats why God didnt protect JFK from getting assassinated, whereas he protected presidents of high morals many times, such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson? Because JFK had too many affairs and cheated on his wife too much? (But then again, Abraham Lincoln was loyal to his wife and a morally good man, so why didnt God protect him?)

Also ive noticed that after having sex with bar girls, my immune system gets weaker and i get sick easily, sometimes the day after sex. I suddenly get a cold, flu or fever. I dont know why. Perhaps the afore mentioned above also results in physical weakness and a weaker immune system too?

What do you all think? What should i do? My sleep sucks now. I have bad dreams and nightmares every night now and experience negative emotions while i sleep, as if something is trying to suck out my positive energy or aura while i sleep. So that i wake up exhausted and feeling hopeless and depressed for no reason. Any suggestions? This ever happen to any of you too?

I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sex with bar girls damaged my energy, health, mind?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.
When people engage in any physical contact with another there is an exchange of energy. Sex amplifies that exchange as cited above, but I do not agree with the "personal destinies" part.

All that being said, raise your energy again by meditating, radiating positivity, and taking good care of yourself. Whatever you contracted, spiritual or physical, will likely pass in due time.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
If this happens every time you have intercourse with a new woman, in particular women you have no intentions of staying with for life (for example, marriage), then it is possible that this is the price for having relations with women you're not "married" to.

God also promises sickness and disease for people who break His commandments.

Winston, you should do a thorough mental assessment to see if this may be divine punishment. Has this seriously happened with every girl?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Part all in your mind and part coincidence.

There is no actual linkage in real life. Plenty of people have no problems with going that route.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Win, what can I say but ... Get A Life!

Seriously, practice Qigong/Tai Chi and do some Yoga/Calisthenics, 1-4 hours per day; eat some Echinacea (go easy there), crushed Garlic, Brown Seaweed, along with Gogi berries, and finally, bone hoes!

If you can't sustain your health afterwards then yes, so-called demons have possessed your body.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

S_Parc wrote:Seriously, practice Qigong/Tai Chi and do some Yoga/Calisthenics, 1-4 hours per day; eat some Echinacea (go easy there), crushed Garlic, Brown Seaweed, along with Gogi berries, and finally, bone hoes!
Now this is advice I can follow.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Speaking of demons, it is not uncommon for those people who are possessed to have many demons, as in seven or more. Some people only have one, but as far as I remember, most had multiple demons inside them, up to thousands (called "legion" in the Bible, and what is that, 4,000 or 5,000?). So, if one of those hookers had some kind of demon attachment, it seems likely to me that the act of intercourse with a demon possessed person would make it easy for an entity to leave one person to attach to another.

But also keep in mind, if this is demonic possession, demons are also attracted to people who practice witchcraft, sorcery, white and black magic, who use horoscopes and astrologers and other similar demonic practices (as if I should even have to list them, while you pretend this is all good). In fact, the very act of casting spells itself is calling upon demons, because that is the source of magic's power (what did you think it was? Ether?); the gods with the little 'g's, known as demons and devils. (These are also serious crimes to God.)

Winston, if the spirit world is real, then you are bound to "catch something" eventually, don't you think? Just like if you were doing filthy things with your body, you'd eventually get sick. Same with the spirit. Keep doing demonic things then your soul also will get sick. But how does a man heal his soul?

Herbs will not help a spiritual problem.

Yoga and other eastern practices also summon demons and are a form of demonic worship. That will lead you deeper down the dark path.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Me be more worry about getting STDs or some sort of virus . It doesn't have to be HIV ..but if you sleep with whores who sleeps with lots of lots of guys...germs will spread and yes viruses.

I would get tested .
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams. Its like during sleep, some energy parasite or hungry soul preys on me or feeds off me.

Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.

If thats true, then maybe a hungry ghost, evil spirit, demon or parasitic entity from one of the freelance girls i had sex with transferred over to me during sex or attached to me. What do you all think? That ever happen to any of you? Or maybe bad energy and karma from one of the girls came into me?

Also, maybe when u sleep with multiple women, sluts, prostitutes, and desperate girls, your psychic shield gets damaged too, thus allowing bad entities to come into you?

Christians say that if you live a sinful life rather than a moral one, then God will remove his protection on you. Perhaps thats why God didnt protect JFK from getting assassinated, whereas he protected presidents of high morals many times, such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson? Because JFK had too many affairs and cheated on his wife too much? (But then again, Abraham Lincoln was loyal to his wife and a morally good man, so why didnt God protect him?)

Also ive noticed that after having sex with bar girls, my immune system gets weaker and i get sick easily, sometimes the day after sex. I suddenly get a cold, flu or fever. I dont know why. Perhaps the afore mentioned above also results in physical weakness and a weaker immune system too?

What do you all think? What should i do? My sleep sucks now. I have bad dreams and nightmares every night now and experience negative emotions while i sleep, as if something is trying to suck out my positive energy or aura while i sleep. So that i wake up exhausted and feeling hopeless and depressed for no reason. Any suggestions? This ever happen to any of you too?

I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
It may be true that if you get close physically with a person, even just a massage, you may get influenced by that person's energy or circumstances. We don't know exactly how these things work. So all the ideas above are just conjecture.

But I would say if you listen to your body, you can't go wrong. If you get sick, distance yourself from the possible sources and pray for some sort of sense about what you should avoid and what you should seek out. If you can, use dating sites to seek out more genuine types of PInays, you know, Luisa and Marissa types. Focusing all your dating life on Fields Ave. girls is not healthy.

I tend to get sick just hanging out in Angeles City. Even this last visit, I was in bed a couple days from exhaustion after returning to Makati. That may have been due to Benodril tho, not sure.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I haven't been sleeping with any bargirls and yet I can wake up exhausted, angry, feeling down, or anything else, for no reason. It is the dream itself which is likely important. You might want to take steps to remember it. Have you ever had a dream that you were absolutely sure was real until just after you wake up?

Very vivid dreams can leave you with the exact same emotional response to a situation that you might have in real life. If you don't remember the dream, you might wake up angry and have no idea why. If it was happening to me every single day, I would take steps to remember the dreams. There's tons of good books, and info on the net, about it. Dreams do hold some real value for us, so it might be worth looking into it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Do qi gong and clear out all that foreign energy from your system. Learn to enjoy women without having to have sex with them. Stop constantly trying to make up for what you missed out on in the past. You've made your point, women are better abroad. Now just enjoy life.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

India is the land of spirituality. It has a defined, factual, tested system on how the spirit world works. Only if you follow Sanathan Dharma, you can be free.

First Things First: This no one in the western world knows. I was told about this by a very ancient Guru. Even I did not know this. This kind of information is only in the selects hands of few guru's who do not interact with present society much.

You cannot be possessed by a ghost, spirit from the Girl to You, because Spirits works in REVERSE. Women are possessed by Male Spirits and Men are possessed by FEMALE SPIRITS. So even if the freelancer's were possessed, that ghost, parasite can only transfer to another female NOT MALE.

So with that out of the way. There are other possibilities from which you could be possessed, energy taken out. I had few episodes of extreme sleep paralysis and demon attack in Philippines just after sex. What you described I also felt it, but the sex I had was with a girl i met online and did not give any money etc.

So it has nothing to do with Freelancer's. You can take that also out of your equation.

----------------------

Now - Do you remember the day you had sex?

Was it 22nd April, last week ? or 17th April? That was Full Moon Day and Ekadashi when Moon is divided 50-50 - These are the times along with Non Moon Day, when spirit world is very active and a spiritual seeker like yourself, should avoid sex.

Did you had sex in your own bed or in a short term hotel room or some other place? There is a possibility that the bad spirit could attach to you which was present in the room while you were having sex.

When you have sex, you let your Chakra down and your Chakra - energy centers can be possessed by entities. You are spiritual, so you knew whats happening to you, but for majority even if they are possessed, they do not know whats going on.

Now, to clean yourself, You should do fasting on 6th May, 2016 - Which is a NO MOON DAY and pray to your ancestors, your personal god to protect you. Go to Chinese or Indian temple in Manila to offer prayers. DO NOT GO TO CHURCH. Do not eat anything, solid food, just juice, water from sunrise till sunset and eat just light food vegan in the night.

Once you do Fasting on No Moon Day - The spirit should detach itself from you.

Personally, I don't think you got possessed but rather you got drained out of your soul energy, since you are an old soul while having sex, you kept your chakra open and you allowed dark entities to suck on your energy.

You should not go to that place again where you had sex, It means, that place is a den of negative energy.

AND stop blaming yourself. Typical Christian Belief system. Its not your fault, nor the girls - Its the demons that sucked onto you without your permission. This happens all the time, its just that, during sex, you become vulnerable BUT the Christian's would have a field day to pounce on you and make you the "Guilty" one who did the sins. YOU JUST NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON..

If you go with Christian belief's ..They would love to Crucify you on this one :) and take the fun out of your system. They love it, when man do not enjoy life and live a boring life. All the blame would be on you or the girls, when none of you were responsible.

...You are the Victim here...That in itself is a good step in having a better sleep when you know, You did not do anything wrong....I'm sure from today, you can have a good sleep when you convince yourself that you did nothing wrong and you really are the Victim here. You need to heal yourself with your own soul energy.

..You need put up your spiritual guard next time you have fun.

And regarding, feeling weak after sex etc, Yes, that would be weaker immune system etc, you can do better with good diet etc ..I just replied to the spirit issue you have...other things, its up to you, when you want to have sex or not or which girl or none at all...This has nothing to do with your encounter with dark energy.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was with a group of people after church at a church I'd just visited. One of them was an attractive young woman. Another was a guy I knew rather well. The young woman started talking about having these dreams where demons would torment her. Then she'd wake up and the same thing would happen. Then she'd wake up. I took her from the 'potential person for a relationship' box in my head to the 'person who needs help' box.

This guy started talking to her a lot. He started dating her. Then he fell into sexual sin with her. Then he started experiencing some demonic stuff, stuff being knocked over in his room, something sitting on his bed. I even experienced something demonic in his room when I visited his house. He got really depressed and started cutting himself and looked down and he was carving out some symbol on his arm.

I believe demons can attach themselves to people if there is sin, including sexual sin between someone who is under demonic influence and someone else. Balaam told Israel's enemies how to entice them into idolatry. They sent out some hot young women to fornicate with the Israelites and enticed them to commit idolatry. In the book of Revelation, Jesus also spoke against those who were teaching Christians to commit fornication and to eat meat offered to idols. Those who sacrifice to idols, sacrifice to demons. So idolatry, demons, and sometimes sex are all interrelated.

So, yeah, I think sleeping around with women can effect you spiritually and physically.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.
When people engage in any physical contact with another there is an exchange of energy. Sex amplifies that exchange as cited above, but I do not agree with the "personal destinies" part.

All that being said, raise your energy again by meditating, radiating positivity, and taking good care of yourself. Whatever you contracted, spiritual or physical, will likely pass in due time.
Well "personal destinies" being intertwined does ring true in a sense, because when you meet someone, your destiny does cross paths. Especially if you exchange bodily fluids and energy. And especially if you spend more time with them. Either way, your paths intersect. Mr S didn't write the part about "personal destinies" though. I added that. He merely said that you exchange energies.

Yeah I hope these nightmares will pass. It's not like I made a pact with demons or the devil or anything. What's weird is that during these nightmares, some entity keeps telling me "Life is meaningless. Life is hopeless." as if hammering that into me. Those aren't thoughts I normally have, because I'm not prone to depression unless something happens to cause it. I try to stay on the bright side. So these intrusive thoughts must be externally influenced, I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne