Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D
Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:
Talk about taking seriously ? if StarStud can get his alien probe serviced there with no problem then I guess a Ghost can as well..

Space Monsters...... :oops:
Yeah...I agree on this one...Even Aliens find a refuge in Philippines.... :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

starchild5 wrote:

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:
I want to clarify above line as it could be misinterpreted

Why would a guy living in first world country...pick on poor third world folks...Don't they have anything better to do? Its totally heartless...Every human being has flaws, making fun of Filipinos in the most disgusting manner speaks of that guys heartless attitude.

That is the problem with most White Guys...They cannot comprehend people's feelings...We should make fun of white people dying of Cancer and their kids getting Autism now and getting vaccinated by crap jews...

White race will always pick on the wrong guys...Its Jews you need to be pissed with Not Filipinos...
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:
I want to clarify above line as it could be misinterpreted

Why would a guy living in first world country...pick on poor third world folks...Don't they have anything better to do? Its totally heartless...Every human being has flaws, making fun of Filipinos in the most disgusting manner speaks of that guys heartless attitude.

That is the problem with most White Guys...They cannot comprehend people's feelings...We should make fun of white people dying of Cancer and their kids getting Autism now and getting vaccinated by crap jews...

White race will always pick on the wrong guys...Its Jews you need to be pissed with Not Filipinos...
Most of the guys on that site seem to have or are currently living there and or married to them and have reasons for their hate.

As for myself, I repeat what I hear as well as counter arguments because it is something people should be aware of before they pull up stakes and go overseas.

I knew a guy who lived in Thailand for about 5 years and married over there. He would not shut up about how Thailand was this perfect place to live and get married in.
To hear it from him, no teachers ever get screwed over.
Nobody ever ended up with a lazy good for nothing bar girl.
Nobody ever had a girl or her thug friends forge his signature and take his property while the cops do nothing living him unable to afford to go back home
Nobody has ever brought a thai wife back home only to have her split the moment she can't get booted out of the country.
Nobody has ever had a girl put a mortgage on his home, take the money and go back to Thailand abandoning hubby and kids.

Every time I pointed out that there were negatives he would just accuse me of having never left the country and not knowing anything because apparently only his experiences counted and nobody else did.

Being a board about people moving abroad, I think the downside needs to be up front also. Even those guys who seem to be fanboys of the Philippines on the youtube seem to point out that one needs to be very very careful. Warnings far in excess of other places in the East except for Thailand.
Where there is smoke there is fire. There are problems with all peoples, just seems that the fail is stronger in the PI and Thailand then elsewhere.

However with your comments about Autism and the Jews, as well as your astrology and palm habits, I am guessing there is a lot of things you have trouble comprehending.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?

He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?
Most of the complainers on sites like that are in the idiot subset themselves. They take no time to understand the culture of their wife and they tend to be shallow but judgemental, which = arrogance. They are especially critical because the only filipinas who will put up with their loser a$$ are probably not so bright. The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:[The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.
:lol:

First laugh of the day, thanks!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Let me know when this thread gets back on topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?

He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?
Most of the complainers on sites like that are in the idiot subset themselves. They take no time to understand the culture of their wife and they tend to be shallow but judgemental, which = arrogance. They are especially critical because the only filipinas who will put up with their loser a$$ are probably not so bright. The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.
Well Said...There is complain and there is nagging and being a Ahole..That site is nothing but bottom feeders of human race...Everyone has something to say about Philippines, even I have negatives to say about Philippines but not in the way the site does...It just demeans Filipinos as a race.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I think he will win presidency. Duterte is the best man for the job. Bongbong Marcos will win Vice President and promote the shit out of the tourism sector, boosting the economy like crazy. I have a very good feeling about the frontrunners in the current Filipino elections.

But if the Filipino people get too hooked on Fernando Poe's probinsyano remake and go for Grace Poe instead, they will lose the chance of a lifetime to finally have a good administration in place, and deserve whatever lethargy they bring among themselves. Their obsession with popular culture and "celebrity candidates" might just screw them over in the end.

But lets be optimistic, and hope Duterte makes it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

My prayers with Duterte to win and to make a difference.

God bless him.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."