UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Post by drronnie » March 14th, 2016, 10:09 am

Tsar wrote:I'm not attention whoring. If Winston wants to delete this thread he has the power to do it but I won't be replying to it anymore. I won't even be logging in for awhile and it's been a long time since my last login.

I joined suicide forum which is where I'll be posting from now until either I check myself out or get some serious help that pulls me out of it.
Dont do it man. There are so much things to do in life. I myself too I am depressed when I see people in my age range who have family and kids and I have never deep kissed a girl once. But I know that I have to change things but I am too weak to do that, however I am having other interests which sort of makes me forget that I cannot get laid. I felt much worse when I was in my mid twenties and I was really tired of life.

Now nearing my forties I highly doubt of having a female companion but the urge is getting less and less.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!