African Muslims are rare rapists in Europe.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Marie
Freshman Poster

African Muslims are rare rapists in Europe.

Post by Marie »

Perhaps those are not the best times for Muslim refugees in Europe: they are treated suspiciously by Europeans as people prone to violence, sexual one including. Amid this background North African immigrants are preferable in Europe. I know it for sure as I work in a special host center to accommodate Muslim immigrants. Strangely as it may seem, North African immigrants are rarely involved in violence here. I've made my personal observation that they are mainly married couples with at least one child. A husband is often a qualified worker (they are in great demand now in EU countries) and he easily gets job here. Maybe this accounts for their more or less peaceful way of life here. Ye. according to official data, North African refugees are rare rapists in EU countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: African Muslims are rare rapists in Europe.

Post by Moretorque »

Regardless, proper immigration policies would be the right way to add people to your countries. Europe is being destroyed on purpose along with the white races Home Lands making them refugees in their own countries.

Everywhere our rulers go ( European Elite ) they are creating total chaos on purpose.

Nice to have u aboard Marie, you will find this site loves women and has nothing but great things to say about them.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Marie wrote:Perhaps those are not the best times for Muslim refugees in Europe: they are treated suspiciously by Europeans as people prone to violence, sexual one including. Amid this background North African immigrants are preferable in Europe. I know it for sure as I work in a special host center to accommodate Muslim immigrants. Strangely as it may seem, North African immigrants are rarely involved in violence here. I've made my personal observation that they are mainly married couples with at least one child. A husband is often a qualified worker (they are in great demand now in EU countries) and he easily gets job here. Maybe this accounts for their more or less peaceful way of life here. Ye. according to official data, North African refugees are rare rapists in EU countries.
North Africans are Arabs and other desert dwelling groups like Berbers who look like Arabs. They are just as violent as the Syrians and other middle eastern Arabs.

Pray tell, how can you visually tell a North African from a Middle Eastern Arab?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Marie wrote:I've made my personal observation that they are mainly married couples with at least one child.
according to official data, North African refugees are rare rapists in EU countries.
All I see are young single men in large groups. About married couples with AT LEAST one child, may I ask how many children do they have as average and who should pay for these children?

But anyway, Continental Europe/UK cannot accept everybody, and there are various rich Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia or Brunei, and they shall offer land and money to resettle Muslim refugees. There is plenty of land in Islamic countries in Africa and Asia available. No need to enter countries full with infidels. Do we agree with that?

About official data, crimes by immigrants etc. - please give any reliable source, about which official data are you talking?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Marie: In truth, Moretorque isn't totally telling the truth. It's not a woman-hating site, but you'll find A LOT of angst & issues. Some justified, some not.

Anyway: What do you notice about the refugees? I mean, in general? You mentioned the African ones, what about the other kind? I'm also curious: why are these Africans showing up? It's not Syria. At the end of the day, they aren't Syrian refugees despite not being Syrian refugees.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Marie wrote:Perhaps those are not the best times for Muslim refugees in Europe: they are treated suspiciously by Europeans as people prone to violence, sexual one including. Amid this background North African immigrants are preferable in Europe. I know it for sure as I work in a special host center to accommodate Muslim immigrants. Strangely as it may seem, North African immigrants are rarely involved in violence here. I've made my personal observation that they are mainly married couples with at least one child. A husband is often a qualified worker (they are in great demand now in EU countries) and he easily gets job here. Maybe this accounts for their more or less peaceful way of life here. Ye. according to official data, North African refugees are rare rapists in EU countries.
Official data > Your "personal observation"