MBTI Types In this Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

MBTI Type?

INTJ
31%
INTP
17%
ENTJ
No votes
ENTP
3%
INFP
21%
INFJ
7%
ENFP
No votes
ENFJ
No votes
ISTP
3%
ISTJ
14%
ESTP
No votes
ESTJ
No votes
ISFP
3%
ISFJ
No votes
ESFP
No votes
ESFJ
No votes

Total votes: 29
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: MBTI Types In this Forum?

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm almost a textbook INFP, with relatively high scores in all 4 letters. I have 81% in Introversion. INFP's dominant function is Introverted Feeling and it's definitely strong in me. When I get really pissed off about something, or when I'm generally in a depressed mood, the inferior Te function comes out, and I become more cranky, hostile, judgmental, and critical than normal.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

7 INTJs
5 INTPs
4 INFPs
4 ISTJs

Mostly introverts. The US is clearly an extroverted country.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I watched Rain man last night. I can't believe I haven't seen that before. Anyway, I think I am part (part? as my ESFJ friend says) Rain man. Anyone else got an inner Rain man?

Like him I get overwhelmed if there's lots going on. And I like everything arranged in my house. I really hate it when somebody moves my stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

You guys took the test wrong, you're mostly INTPs. I'm definitely not that type.

Think about it, you guys don't like to think. You do it because its a habit.

Ideally, you just like to share your feelings. So because of that you are INTP.

By the way, this happier abroad website has some really accurate information.

Also I'm really curious what clothes your mom or (both mom and dad) or (legal guardian) bought for you when you were younger. Then theres the possibility someone here is from an orphanage.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

INFP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I got two 'scores'. One was ENTJ.

I asked a psychologist at a university who either gave the tests or explained the results if there was any research validating the MBTI, and she was not aware of any.

I heard the same thing about cognitive dissonance, that it just seemed so intuitive that psychologists accept the concept.

Some of these things were developed before research methodology was standardized. Nowadays a psychologist who comes up with these things has to offer some evidence. Kinsey's research used horrible methodological methods by current standards, and there were better methods in his day, but standardizing research methodology was just taking off back then.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

INFP, but maybe borderline Sensor, never been able to figure that one out completely.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Damn, it’s a forum full of introverts.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

No, don't rely on the tests. Its easy to not understand the questions...

I think most people here are INTP think about it.

INTP leads with introverted thinking which means you think enough to understand concepts to get by life, but don't like to talk about thinking you rather enjoy feeling with people.

Just google search "INTP functions".

Extroverted intuition means you like to talk about flat earth, reptilians, general religion debate, stuff that isn't really practical for the average person, etc.

They're interested in happier abroad because they like the diversity of what kinds of feelings they could feel (extroverted feeling is their function). They're also naive.

ENTJ would probably find the idea of happier abroad revolting, they think maybe they could help the homeless person nearby in the soup kitchen or shelter, then go home and binge netflix and message in social media (or in a more vibrant city like NYC or Los Angeles, go to an invite).

INFP would probably waste time in some silly thing like fan fiction if they work an average job or focus on their career. Unlike INTP, INFP has extroverted thinking so they could probably figure out ways to improve their career. They have extroverted intuition so they see the big picture on how to improve their career or whatever goals they have.

They also have excuses not to go out on dates if "they don't feel like it", definitely not interested in "happier abroad".
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Personality. Types. Don't. Exist. Myers and Briggs were 2 cunts trying to exploit men by creating these fake personality types, and you guys run around attempting to legitimize it. I can't believe I see sometimes from this board. Don't know why anyone on here takes it seriously.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Roccia wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 8:57 am
Personality. Types. Don't. Exist. Myers and Briggs were 2 cunts trying to exploit men by creating these fake personality types, and you guys run around attempting to legitimize it. I can't believe I see sometimes from this board. Don't know why anyone on here takes it seriously.
Mulan is a movie to watch. It's about a cartoon woman who join the military.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRtZaSkBp58[/youtube]

If the embed isn't working, eh.

Wait, if you are what they say you are, um, I never lived in England and never visited Pennsylvania. I am still trying to um, complete my reincarnation thing. https://www.healpastlives.com/ is a free resource.

I learned a lot from the audiobook by dick sutphen. I was surprised it worked. I didn't have to pay any money to a psychic, just free trial from Amazon.com.

Mbti has a lot of problems because people are wrong about this person's type and this causes arguments over political opinions. It's super easy to learn which of the TV shows, movies, literature, anime that people/Americans are completely confused about. As of the two women who founded it, idk I never been to Pennsylvania.

Jeff bezos & amazon is mostly hated because a lot of people (Americans) don't like two things: younger Barack Obama (not the former president from 2009 to 2016, the senator from early 2000s and the Columbia University student from 1990s) & Toyota Corolla (early 2000s). So basically the solution is to find customers who don't hate those two things. That made him extremely rich. The only reason bezos is infp is because he could figure that and handle the office politics.

Pardon my English, there's a few terms I need to correct.

I had to wait several weeks to reply.

Edit: idk if Elon musk actually volunteered at a soup kitchen or not, he is intp. Reincarnated in Africa, intp. I think that was the reasoning behind the type. I also thought intp is best to understand the market of his company and how to manage a company like Twitter.
Last edited by josephty2 on January 22nd, 2024, 10:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think I was EFTJ one time and ENTJ another time, but not to high on extroversion.

I asked a psychologist trained to give the test if it academic research supported the test. She was unaware of any research that backed it up. The test became popular before modern research methodology took root in modern psychology, before Campbell and Stanley's major works on threats to validity.

The Big Five has a lot of research behind it.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 8:47 pm
The Big Five has a lot of research behind it.
The Big Five personality traits include openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism.

Openness - Very high on this.
Conscientiousness - Low on this unfortunately.
Extraversion - Low on this. (However, in Asia I'm more open to being around others. In America I prefer to be more alone).
Agreeableness - In the middle. I've become more disagreeable with age.
Neuroticism - High on this unfortunately.

I think the ideal is High openness, High Conscientiousness, A mix of introversion and extraversion, Low Agreeableness, and Low Neuroticism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.