White women in general are the worst.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women in general are the worst.

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

what do you do in China? You ESL teacher or something else.
I am an ESL teacher albeit with related degree and masters degree.

I mention this because my plan before I entered university as a mature student was to go abroad and live out here long term, studied what majors would be beneficial to
going abroad and making it long term.

I would never ever go back home.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 5:24 am
Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious.
All women in America are stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious.

if you think the situation is bad with Gen X and Milennial women, wait until the Gen Z brats who had Tik Tok accounts at age 3 grow up.

And all the young generation of women are into hardcore, physical sports (Crossfit, Womens MMA, Womens Rugby) which further increases their masculinity level. They've been raised to do those sports because it "builds confidence".

I HATE AMERICA. I HATE THE ARROGANT, OVERLY PROUD PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY I'VE BEEN TO THE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY AND NORMAL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

Winston wrote:
Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?
One possible reason is pale skin = lack of Vitamin D = depression.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

zhuangbi wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 3:19 am
Winston wrote:
One possible reason is pale skin = lack of Vitamin D = depression.
NOI

Pale Skin receives more vitamin D than Dark Skin (assuming both individuals are living at the same latitude)

NEWSFALSH!
According to Reality:
People with lighter skin don't need less vitamin D, but because their skin can generate vitamin D more quickly, they need less sun exposure. This means that light-skinned people should find it easier to get vitamin D from sunlight between April and September.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://twitter.com/leooooo69/status/16 ... 76544?s=20

^^^ Looks like all their Womens Crossfit training, Womens MMA training is coming into good use for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.