Colombia over Mexico?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Colombia over Mexico?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:If they are lighter skinned, white, richer, hotter, higher class, then they will always be more difficult (or impossible) to get for the average man. It's not about feminism - it's about female nature: hypergamy. It will be this way in every country.
When Winston went to Russia, the hottest girls weren't interested in him romantically. But he was still able to date them casually, and they made eye contact as well. And most of the girls I chatted up in Guadalajara weren't the fresa type; they were middle class Mexicans (the fresas are mostly concentrated in Zapopan).
Ghost wrote:They also pay much less, so this makes sense. I don't know what their requirements are, but from I've looked up online, $500 a month is pretty standard in Colombia, while Mexico can have a big range of $1000-$2000 a month based on experience and qualifications. Since money is still an issue, and you speak good Spanish, Mexico is probably the better place to go to stack cash. (Might not get you a woman, but it can never hurt.)
To teach in Mexico, a person has to have both a bachelors degree and the TESOL. And I'll have to hold a fundraiser via gofundme.com because the TESOL courses are EXPENSIVE, and I can't even get a shit job in The Land of Entrapment, let alone an interview. If not I might consider getting a TESOL certificate online because I don't want to still be in the US in 2017 when things will likely get really bad (feminism will be just as bad as Toronto by then, and there will be more misandrist laws)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

General things I've heard about Mexico vs Colombia:

Mexican women are friendlier, less slutty, more likely to be wife/mother material

Colombian women are slimmer, hotter, more of a gringo fetish, but also flakey, slutty, often not wife/mother material.

The general consensus on the Roosh V boards is Colombia is a place to go for sex. Mexico is better to find a gf/wife.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote:General things I've heard about Mexico vs Colombia:

Mexican women are friendlier, less slutty, more likely to be wife/mother material

Colombian women are slimmer, hotter, more of a gringo fetish, but also flakey, slutty, often not wife/mother material.

The general consensus on the Roosh V boards is Colombia is a place to go for sex. Mexico is better to find a gf/wife.
Now is there a country in Latin America that has the best of both worlds?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Now I'm wondering if Colombia really IS becoming like the Anglosphere. Afterall, there was a SlutWalk in Bogotá in 2013, and women from Toronto, Canada are trying to spread their feminism all over the world. Does one think the SlutWalk was what caused Colombian culture to degrade and become Americanized?
I didn't know about that. But that's one symptomatic anecdotal more then a cause of course.
Bogota is a cesspool of butch liberal lesbians, and most chicks are relatively fugly, compared to the other cities, I would not advise going there. I'd still like to see pics of the 'top notch' chicks travelsouth and sentinel89 are getting there, perhaps they're really exceptional good looking high-rollers or what not and are getting the few gems, but then that's out of the scope of this site.

Yes the country is getting "modernized" fast, but you can still have a lot of fun. The question is whether this is worth the money and time investment for a guy like you. In my case i couldn't stay any longer due to time/age, while you're still in your 20's, but don't have much money. Mexico seems a better investment I would think.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Now I'm wondering if Colombia really IS becoming like the Anglosphere. Afterall, there was a SlutWalk in Bogotá in 2013, and women from Toronto, Canada are trying to spread their feminism all over the world. Does one think the SlutWalk was what caused Colombian culture to degrade and become Americanized?
I didn't know about that. But that's one symptomatic anecdotal more then a cause of course.
Bogota is a cesspool of butch liberal lesbians, and most chicks are relatively fugly, compared to the other cities, I would not advise going there. I'd still like to see pics of the 'top notch' chicks travelsouth and sentinel89 are getting there, perhaps they're really exceptional good looking high-rollers or what not and are getting the few gems, but then that's out of the scope of this site.

Yes the country is getting "modernized" fast, but you can still have a lot of fun. The question is whether this is worth the money and time investment for a guy like you. In my case i couldn't stay any longer due to time/age, while you're still in your 20's, but don't have much money. Mexico seems a better investment I would think.
Here's my intake on Mexico.

Ciudad Juarez - A lot of these women are low class and tend to dress sloppy, especially the ones living in extreme poverty. And due to its proximity to the US, the upper class girls tend to share some of the traits that American women have, especially if they learned English at home (the TV stations in El Paso also serve Juarez). However, they are still a lot easier to connect with. Last but not least, the obesity rate is higher along the border than in interior Mexico.

Guadalajara - These are among the best women I encountered in Mexico. Many were receptive to my approaches. And they were also very educated, so I was able to hold intelligent conversations with them. Because of the universities, there are many who are transplants from other parts of the country. I heard that in a certain part of Zapopan, the fresa girls are very shallow and superficial and won't talk to anyone outside their cliques, but they aren't feminazis like in the Anglosphere. But to get dates with upper class tapatias, it's mostly about who you know in their social circle rather than what you have to offer. I haven't interacted with a fresa from Guadalajara, but that's what I've heard.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Good info about Mexico Matt.
I understand Mexico is the top or one of the fattest countries right? How many women do you actually see in decent shape?
Guadalajara - These are among the best women I encountered in Mexico. Many were receptive to my approaches.
That's nice man you are not that introverted. Remember to make friendships too, not only potential dates.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:I understand Mexico is the top or one of the fattest countries right? How many women do you actually see in decent shape?
The further away from the border, the more women you'll see that are in decent shape. Technically Mexicanas can be overweight, except most of them have body fat evenly distributed in their bodies, unlike American women who usually store their body fat all in their bellies. I did see some land whales in Guadalajara, but there were WAY fewer of them than in the US. From what I read and based on my experience, Mexico's obesity problem is mostly affecting the indigenous population along with those living in border towns.

The low-class Mexican women are the ones who don't age well, especially the purely indigenous ones. Mestizas age much better, even more so than American women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
droid wrote:I understand Mexico is the top or one of the fattest countries right? How many women do you actually see in decent shape?
The further away from the border, the more women you'll see that are in decent shape. Technically Mexicanas can be overweight, except most of them have body fat evenly distributed in their bodies, unlike American women who usually store their body fat all in their bellies. I did see some land whales in Guadalajara, but there were WAY fewer of them than in the US. From what I read and based on my experience, Mexico's obesity problem is mostly affecting the indigenous population along with those living in border towns.

The low-class Mexican women are the ones who don't age well, especially the purely indigenous ones. Mestizas age much better, even more so than American women.
That diet is brutal, the tortillas and all that, and it's really tempting. When I lived in Californiasylum for a while it was really difficult to stay in shape.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Do you guys have any familiarity in with Monterrey? I just applied for job there.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

That diet is brutal, the tortillas and all that, and it's really tempting. When I lived in Californiasylum for a while it was really difficult to stay in shape.
Mexican food in Mexico is WAY different from what it is in the US. It's a lot more natural and organic, particularly in the interior of the country.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Yeah, that's one issue with having a Mexican gf/wife. They often fatten up after a few kids, especially what with all those meats and cheeses in Mexican dishes. I like Mexican food, but I limit my cheese/dairy intake for health reasons. I also prefer fish over beef/chicken. Colombian, Cuban and a few other Latin cuisines are a little more interesting to me with their emphasis on rice, beans, empanadas, etc. I suppose you can always train a woman to cook Mexican food healthy style, hahaha.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote:Yeah, that's one issue with having a Mexican gf/wife. They often fatten up after a few kids, especially what with all those meats and cheeses in Mexican dishes. I like Mexican food, but I limit my cheese/dairy intake for health reasons. I also prefer fish over beef/chicken. Colombian, Cuban and a few other Latin cuisines are a little more interesting to me with their emphasis on rice, beans, empanadas, etc. I suppose you can always train a woman to cook Mexican food healthy style, hahaha.
Mexicans haven't always gotten fat from their cuisine. If you talk to fschmidt, he'll tell you that Mexicans ate a lot of cheese, meat, sugar, and lard, and they didn't get fat - at least not in the same sense as Americans. The real problem was when NAFTA went into effect and America exported its processed food across the border. But still, Mexico doesn't put MSGs in their meat. I ate plenty of meat and cheese in Mexico and still lost a lot of weight.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

GO where there's no chinks.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fightforlove wrote:Colombian, Cuban and a few other Latin cuisines are a little more interesting to me with their emphasis on rice, beans, empanadas, etc. I suppose you can always train a woman to cook Mexican food healthy style, hahaha.
Colombian food is pretty good if you know what to order, i mean not Cordon Bleu but really hearty and tasty. They eat waaay to much meat for my taste. But the soups have great variety, with plantain, chicken, potato etc, as well as the bakery stuff, including cheese breads, corn patties etc,
And of course fruits and fruit juices/salad, I haven't seen any other country with so many places dedicated to these, , it's delightful.

In Manizales I could get a great breakfast with scrambled eggs + chopped tomato and onion, together with a corn patty and a sizable country-style cheese piece, hot coffee or chocolate, and freshly squeezed OJ. All for U$2 lol :P
Also, you can hit a place called "la jarra" (lit. The Jar). You can get a full jar of fruit juice just for yourself for U$1.25 lol
I'm missing that food here in Vietnam.