What if she drives a better car than you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skater
Freshman Poster

What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by skater »

Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Do you even have a chance?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by Cornfed »

Of f***ing her? Yes, if you are the scum of the earth. Otherwise, probably not, but you could try. Of marrying her, of course not.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Steal the car, nigga.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..
Who cares, what she thinks about me. I care more about what I think about her.

My first question would be if her car is paid already and paid out of her savings or income of her job. Does she even have a job? Or is she still studying something like 'gender relationship' or similar BS?

If the answer is NO, it's clearly a turn-away, as either there are boyfriends who pay for her or she still has a lot of debts and needs an idiot to pay for her loans, student loan, car loan etc. etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Skater, ask yourself this. Would you want a woman who cares that much about your vehicle? Let's start with this. There's nothing wrong with having a 2005 Honda. That is perfectly respectable. But also, if a woman were to hold that against you, wouldn't that make her too superficial to be worth your time? How materialistic would that be for a woman to reject a man over the make, model and year of his car? Do you think a relationship based upon that can last long? That kind of woman is very vain. If she would dump a man or ignore a man for that, then it is likely she will dump a man for anything, especially finance related.

But let's get to your real question: Does it matter if she makes more money than I do? Now that is a tough question.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

A truck means she is a redneck unless it is a working truck and it almost never is
A beemer means she is shallow and obsessed by brands.

A civic is a perfectly functional and sensible auto and keeps those two type of women away. So Huzzah!