Rise of the Asian men with Black women dating scene

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

Rise of the Asian men with Black women dating scene

Post by survivingIncelMan »

an interesting vice article that linked to my blog

I just wanted to add if the traditional asian upbringing that is influenced by 5000 years of Daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and Buddhist ethics place us at a severe DISADVANTAGE in modern dating, what does that say about the modern western culture? a culture where deathrow inmates get love letters from women, theoretical physicists and engineers do not. or the gangbanger gets more tail than the educated lawyer that defends him?

I say to asian men, instead of trying to reform hollywood to get a better "representation" in western media, go abroad instead. why build a society that does appreciate you? why trying to salvage a rotting society on the verge of inevitable collapse?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: rise of asian men black woman dating scene

Post by Gadfly »

survivingIncelMan wrote: I say to asian men, instead of trying to reform hollywood to get a better "representation" in western media, go abroad instead. why build a society that does appreciate you? why trying to salvage a rotting society on the verge of inevitable collapse?

You hear that, Chanta76? Don't you think this advice makes more sense than whining?