Lonely frustrated single men getting taken advantage of

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Lonely frustrated single men getting taken advantage of

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Scammers know the American dating scene is f***ed up, especially for men, and they're taking advantage of the millions of lonely single men in very clever ways: posing as a very attractive woman on Facebook and sending men friend requests, doing the same on dating sites, and what not. Now, here's another way average frustrated men get taken advantage. A 25 year old El Paso woman is luring in men who can't get dates in America and either stealing their check books or credit cards.

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features/top ... i7bNtNVhBc
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lonely frustrated single men getting taken advantage of

Post by jamesbond »

This is just another reason to avoid American women like the plague! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

These stupid men got what they deserve.

If I am now starting a rant and say something about MGTOW and dating problems in western countries and explain, why it does not make any sense to date American women and are asking 'Why is this woman not in prison?' some manginas in this forum will call me a 'woman hater' and telling me something about a 'poor girl who needs help'.

So far she is not even arrested, nobody knows where she is now.

Feminism makes it possible for this woman to walk free out of the court room because she has a p***y and shows up as a cry-baby. Everybody knows this, but to talk about it in public is not politically correct. NAWALT, not all women are like that - says the feminist.

She should face exactly the same jail sentence as a man who committed a similar crime, but to say something like that is hate-speech.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Scammers know the American dating scene is f***ed up, especially for men, and they're taking advantage of the millions of lonely single men in very clever ways: posing as a very attractive woman on Facebook and sending men friend requests, doing the same on dating sites, and what not. Now, here's another way average frustrated men get taken advantage. A 25 year old El Paso woman is luring in men who can't get dates in America and either stealing their check books or credit cards.

If this had happened in SEA or South Am. somewhere, these men would be laughed at for getting robbed like this.
She's a scammer and the guys may have been more horny than careful, but claiming these particular guys "can't get dates in America" (all of America? Really? :roll: ) is a stretch. Scammers & crooks are everywhere.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Scammers know the American dating scene is f***ed up, especially for men, and they're taking advantage of the millions of lonely single men in very clever ways: posing as a very attractive woman on Facebook and sending men friend requests, doing the same on dating sites, and what not. Now, here's another way average frustrated men get taken advantage. A 25 year old El Paso woman is luring in men who can't get dates in America and either stealing their check books or credit cards.

If this had happened in SEA or South Am. somewhere, these men would be laughed at for getting robbed like this.
She's a scammer and the guys may have been more horny than careful, but claiming these particular guys "can't get dates in America" (all of America? Really? :roll: ) is a stretch. Scammers & crooks are everywhere.
Sure there are scammers everywhere, both domestic and overseas. But regarding guys in America not being able to get dates, what I am talking about is the millions of American men going on dry spells multi-year; and they get desperate that they'll cling on to whoever comes their way. There are also many dateless guys in the US who haven't had one girlfriend and are in their 20s, 30, and even their 40s. Things have gotten so bad that even single mothers and fat/ugly women have too many options, thus, there are many factors going against men in the dating scene: women's spoiled attitudes, women being entitled to only go after the top 5-10 percent of men, paranoia of male strangers, the obesity epidemic, the social scene being isolating and closed-off, and the lopsided ratio of men to women. Think of America's dating scene as being exactly like the job market. Lonely frustrated single men and unemployed job seekers have the odds stacked against them, and scammers make "prospects" that are too good to be true to lure in those desperate for a job or a girlfriend.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I agree with MattHanson1990. It's not only in USA, it's the same in Europe. However you have somehow more options in Europe despite the dating scene is broken too and you cannot trust anybody anymore. - It is easy to travel abroad, everybody has a passport, it is easy to invite foreign women to your home for a few weeks or even months, no visa hassle in most cases. Prostitution in Continental Europe is legal, not such a horrible obesity situation, no racist BS, etc.

But scammers, you have them everywhere... plenty of criminals, foreign girls and locals...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lonely men get weak if their is nice p***y. I had friends like that. They were lonely and easily lead by women. It's sad and who every said that women are the weaker sex should get shot.