Guys, you be the judge on this one

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Guys, you be the judge on this one

Post by GoingAwol »

This American guy in the video makes the claim that TFL isn't real and any man get women if he just takes care of his hygiene and puts himself out there. He goes on to say that he gets pursued by women but rejects them because he is mgtow. So my question is.... Do you guys believe him? Do you believe that this guy actually gets pursued by women? I don't believe him for a second..... He is obviously overweight,bald, has that nasty beard, and wears that goofy ass hat. I don't believe for a second that women pursue him. American women don't put in that kind of effort unless a guy is really good looking and this guy isn't even remotely good looking. So what do you guys think? Watch and give your opinion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F38629LBn48

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Guys, you be the judge on this one

Post by BlackKnight »

I think the topics on this website are total shit. That's what I think :)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Guys, you be the judge on this one

Post by Zambales »

There are thousands of these self made video's on YT, usually comprising of people talking shit just to get hits, leading to revenue via advertising.

The only way I would believe him was if I saw it for my own eyes.