One way of stopping false rape allegations

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

One way of stopping false rape allegations

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OkGuys,

women are making false rape allegations every day of the week.

You want to do 10 to 15 for a false rape allegation?

No?

Then make sure you have one of these on your bed side table.

http://www.peternolan.com/likes/BedSideVideoClock

Please tell all our brothers about products like this...ok?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: One way of stopping false rape allegations

Post by Mercury »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
October 16th, 2015, 5:41 pm
OkGuys,

women are making false rape allegations every day of the week.

You want to do 10 to 15 for a false rape allegation?

No?

Then make sure you have one of these on your bed side table.

http://www.peternolan.com/likes/BedSideVideoClock

Please tell all our brothers about products like this...ok?
Better idea; GET OUT of America! American women hate men, let them have the entire country to themselves.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mercury wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 10:04 pm

Better idea; GET OUT of America! American women hate men, let them have the entire country to themselves.

It is getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. No wonder the marriage rates in the USA are at an all time low! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are almost daily false rape allegations reported in the news, mostly from USA and UK, but also from Australia and other feminist-friendly nations, where women cannot do anything wrong.

False rape allegations or false sexual harassment claims are an easy way to go for a woman who wants to harm a man for what reason ever...
If it works out as expected he will be in jail for a crime he never did - if it does not work out as expected, well, there is nothing to worry about, in the rare situation of being convicted to file a false police report as a woman, there might be a few hours unpaid community service - for sure it will be a ridiculous lenient sentence for destroying a man's life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 7:50 pm
It is getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. No wonder the marriage rates in the USA are at an all time low!
The dating scene in USA and some other feminist countries is totally broken already and everybody is mistrusting everybody.
Nowadays marriage does not make sense anyway for men, but even harmless dating, just looking for a female friend might end up for the man as a costly legal disaster.

Rich men have to react very carefully, when they are being approached by so friendly and open-minded women - you never know what is next.
Maybe many years later some 'traumatized' female will show up, claiming harassment and will change her mood back to 'happiness' only after receiving cash money. - Rich men are prone to extortion by malicious females.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 5:34 am
jamesbond wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 7:50 pm
It is getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. No wonder the marriage rates in the USA are at an all time low!
The dating scene in USA and some other feminist countries is totally broken already and everybody is mistrusting everybody.
Nowadays marriage does not make sense anyway for men, but even harmless dating, just looking for a female friend might end up for the man as a costly legal disaster.

Rich men have to react very carefully, when they are being approached by so friendly and open-minded women - you never know what is next.
Maybe many years later some 'traumatized' female will show up, claiming harassment and will change her mood back to 'happiness' only after receiving cash money. - Rich men are prone to extortion by malicious females.

Wealthy men are indeed targeted by women, so much so that now major league baseball players, NFL football players and NBA basketball players are actually told by league officials about the potential ramifications of dating and sleeping around with women. There have been professional athletes who have been falsely accused of rape and harassment.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."