iPhone rant.Must watch.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

iPhone rant.Must watch.

Post by Banano »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: iPhone rant.Must watch.

Post by tom »

I think in general women underestimate how maladaptive to modernity they are. I was talking to the a guy who was at the beginning of the adoption of mobile telephone. This was in the late 70's early 80's. The only people who could afford mobile telephones were lawyers and prostitutes. Those prostitutes used mobile telephone in a similar fashion to a modern female iPhone sausage fest. I was thinking there is a weak connection between diamonds rings and iPhones.

A non fanboy guy talks about in detail the ins and outs of fixing Apple products, essentially they do not want there products fixed except by Apple at price so high it may be cheaper to get a new one. At the begging and end of the YouTube has the commentary on Apples BS. The middle is more details on making repairs.

The diamond effect could be described as the more expensive new thing that all your friends are envious of. Women love to make other women envious and jealous. Sort of like overpriced purses. technology involved in making them is millennium old.

My mom passed away recently and got to go through some stuff that was wrapped in newspapers from the 1950's. I saw adds for diamond rings. I think that movie Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend came out around that time. I have heard women claim diamond rings are an investment. And women get very upset at the suggestion of inexpensive diamond substitutes that only professional close examination could discern. I was checking out the wedding ring prices in that old newspaper. I thought could you have made any money if you bought a diamond ring and sold it 60 years later. Adjusting for inflation you would not come close to breaking even. Financially it was clear, a diamond ring was a near 100% loss as far as a financial investment. You take the initial loss as it is marked up several hundred percent, then year after year of inflation it really adds up. You see diamonds don't pay dividends, interest and seem to have a long term real price decline. If a girl had a choice in 1955 of a guy buying her a diamond ring or a new style burger stand called Mc Donalds, the mainstream advice of Marilyn Monroe would likely win if left to her own vices.

Buying a diamond is like lighting a pile of 100 dollar bills on fire. But for women they feel a great benefit. Is it a bargain for the guy? Guys under Islam often have large dowry obligations. I heard on some news channel Iranian women were not allowed to divorce. But the real story is different, finally an Iranian legal system is addressing an unjust enrichment some Iranian women were engaging in.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_e ... iage-scam/

Thanks Karen Straughan, I am unsure which YouTube it was in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7kqqywey7g
משה בן יצחק