I got a 23 yr old Ukranian chick from Kiev within 3 days!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: I got a 23 year old Ukranian chick from Kiev within 3 da

Post by BlackKnight »

Bao3niang wrote:Yea, I believe that companionship is most important for a relationship to last, regardless of age. My list of priorities in a relationship would be:

1. Companionship
2. Emotional security
3. Intellectual / spiritual compatibility (includes shared hobbies)
4. Sex
5. Health (married people live longer)

The reason why I put sex at #4 is because #1-3 are prerequisites for me to fully be able to enjoy making love. I am still virginal and could get some experience, but it will mainly be carnal pleasure. When there is a deep bond, it is much more intense and satisfying.

Blacknight, I guess our tastes are just different. Personally I don't find European features that attractive. Many European women have very V shaped chins (but so do many Asian women), which according to Chinese face reading is not a good trait to have. Women with almond shaped eyes are more appealing to me than the very fish-like eye structure of European women. As an Asian guy, perhaps it's just familiarity. I grew up around females with the same cultural and ethnic background.
I like a variety of looks. I've seen some hot East Asian and Vietnamese women. However, Europe is just a better cultural fit. When I think of East Asian and Vietnamese women I think of the SF bay area which was a social dead end.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: I got a 23 year old Ukranian chick from Kiev within 3 da

Post by travelsouth »

If you are looking for a woman to age really well, then you better head to Asia. If you are an older dude dating a much younger chick who really cares if her race ages well. You'll be in the grave long before she's super old. But then again if you bring her back to the States she will have also moved on long before she's old.